What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Old pic .. Musa Coy with POF EYE:

1382050_610776355632697_1365040379_n.jpg

sir if we take israel as an example then they also face same circumstances as us and have deployed in decent numbers?

I think i need to be clarified on POF eye's deployment.
i just used my own idea here sir . numbers will be classified but i think very small number of CS they buy .

You cannot have a special force for the Navy with 11000 personnel. Even doubling SSG(N) would be sufficient for all of the envisaged tasks. It has been a challenge enough for the Army to get a divisional strength Special Forces formation in place. It is very cost prohibitive and maintaining the standards makes it very difficult to raise such large formations.

What's so special about POF eye? it's a simple 9mm pistol fitted in a swivel frame with a camera and screen to provide visibility around corners, probably with aiming capability through camera. It's not an assault weapon to be used by SSG in all circumstances.

sir if we take israel as an example then they also face same circumstances. But have deployed in decent numbers?

I think i need to be clarified on POF eye's deployment.

What's so special about POF eye? it's a simple 9mm pistol fitted in a swivel frame with a camera and screen to provide visibility around corners, probably with aiming capability through camera. It's not an assault weapon to be used by SSG in all circumstances.

Its not fitted .. it can be replaced etc.. it houses not just a simple camera but NVG etc .. anyhow you are right not a big number is required.

9mm pistol is its one of variants but its a corner shotgun and we made it first after isrealis who claimed nobody else can make.

As far as I know, 9mm pistol is the only variant and that too with Chinese NP42, and that hints at either Chinese origin or Chinese help. As I mentioned its nothing more than a frame with a camera mount.

Israeli is "Corner Shot" not "Corner shotgun" and uses a 9mm Glock 17 (probably variants for other platforms/ bores also exist)

9mm pistol is its one of variants but its a corner shotgun and we made it first after isrealis who claimed nobody else can make.

As far as I know, 9mm pistol is the only variant and that too with Chinese NP42, and that hints at either Chinese origin or Chinese help. As I mentioned its nothing more than a frame with a camera mount.

Israeli is "Corner Shot" not "Corner shotgun" and uses a 9mm Glock 17 (probably variants for other platforms/ bores also exist)

I have seen the damn thing from my own sinful eyes, but let it go u won happy!!

Back
Top Bottom