What's new

pakistan's sikh musician

There lives a large population of Sikhs in Peshawar who are Pathans and speak pashto only. I would love to see them sing something in Pashto too. But Its nice to see Sardar Jee singing patriotic song. :pakistan:

Last edited:
There lives a large population of Sikhs in Peshawar who are Pathans and speak pashto only. I would love to see them sing something in Pashto too. But Its nice to see Sardar Jee singing patriotic song. :pakistan:

Well Sikhs are not Sardars! And there are no Pashtun Sikhs (and their pop is extremely small, not large)... Sikhs are descendants of Hindus, who were forcefully converted by Gobind Singh! The only ones who can speak it are migrants...

Most Sikhs hate Pakistan, 15% of the Indian military are Sikhs (even though they are less than 0.5% of the Indian population)!

Pakistan was created for Muslims...

As for Sikhs, they wanted independance, and we all know how that ended up...

Last edited:
^ Sardaar is used for Sikh + any1 @ Authoritative post/class. It can be Baluchi, Pasthun or Sikh. In India, poor Bihari migrants etc use sardar for just to give respect, to Hindus also.

Forcefully converted ? Guru Gobind Singh established a military order of "saint-soldiers" known as Khalsa (Pure).

The newswriter of the Mughal government, Ghulam Mohyiuddin, reporting to the Emperor wrote:
“ He has abolished caste and custom, old rituals, beliefs and supertitions of the Hindus and bonded them in one single brotherhood. No one will be superior or inferior to another. Men of all castes have been made to eat out of the single bowl. Though orthodox men have opposed him, about twenty thousand men and women have taken baptism of steel at his hand on the first day. The Guru has also told the gathering: "I' ll call myself Gobind Singh only if i can make the meek sparrows pounce upon the hawks and tear them; only if one combatant of my force faces a legion of the enemy"

Sikhism attracted the vast number of Hindus, because of the potential social uplift it promised them.

Guru Nanak defined a Muslim as follows:

Sri Guru Granth Sahib —

SHALOK, FIRST MEHL:
It is difficult to be called a Muslim; if one is truly a Muslim, then he may be called one.
First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.
Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.
As he submits to God’s Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit.
And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim.
Allah is hidden in every heart; reflect upon this in your mind. The One Lord is within both Hindu and Muslim; Kabir proclaims this out loud.
Be kind and compassionate to me, O Creator Lord. Bless me with devotion and meditation, O Lord Creator. Says Nanak, the Guru has rid me of doubt.
The Muslim God Allah and the Hindu God Paarbrahm are one and the same.

To be Muslim is to be kind-hearted, and wash away pollution from within the heart. He does not even approach worldly pleasures; he is pure, like flowers, silk, ghee and the deer-skin.
One who is blessed with the mercy and compassion of the Merciful Lord, is the manliest man among men. He alone is a Shaykh, a preacher, a Haji, and he alone is God’s slave, who is blessed with God’s Grace.
The Creator Lord has Creative Power; the Merciful Lord has Mercy. The Praises and the Love of the Merciful Lord are unfathomable.
Realize the True Hukam, the Command of the Lord, O Nanak; you shall be released from bondage, and carried across.

I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim. My body and breath of life belong to Allah — to Raam — the God of both.
Says Kabir, this is what I say: meeting with the Guru, my Spiritual Teacher, I realize God, my Lord and Master.

Dude the Sufi saint of Lahore, Mian Mir, who was a close friend of Guru Arjan Dev Ji, initiated the construction of the Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple) by laying the first foundation stone.

and no one hates Islam, stop spreading ur propaganda.

If we live in India, we have right to serve for nation. Sikhs were always involved in martial arts, why involve Pakistan ?

See my parents have tought if you dont know abt something 100%, then shut up. When I was kid I h've abused baba's, sadhus etc everytime they come for food, later parents calmed me down, explaining dont give them anything but plz dont abuse anyone.

We worship Muslim saints too. You are mistaken Sikhism as being a branch of Hinduism, but it is clearly its own separate religion now. We dont worships statues, and other so many rituals.

I read Halal etc such kinda related posts with deep interest here, I want to learn.

:argh:

Most Sikhs hate Pakistan, 15% of the Indian military are Sikhs (even though they are less than 0.5% of the Indian population)!

Do you want to say that sikhs have no place in Pakistan?
Pakistan was created for muslims but the Quid-e-Azam also insisted on equal rights for for all minorities and religon was affair of individual not state,so Pakistani sikhs are equal and patriotic Pakistanis and not what you are spreading.

^ Sardaar is used for Sikh + any1 @ Authoritative post/class. It can be Baluchi, Pasthun or Sikh. In India, poor Bihari migrants etc use sardar for just to give respect, to Hindus also.

Nope! Sikhs are NOT Sardars, neither are Balochis and Pashtuns! None of these groups are an authoritative class or post! I for one have never heard of a Balochi or Pashtun being called a Sardar, maybe you should keep your lies to yourself!

Hindus may call Sikhs as Sardars, but never a Muslim!

Sikhs may have an authoriative status over Hindus, but never Muslims...

Also, I do not regard any of that Sikh-propaganda and lies that you posted of being truthful!

Sikhism has its roots in opposition to the Muslims! They stole from rich Muslim caravans and killed too many innocent Muslims! They destroyed Mosques, and pillaged and polluted the lands!

Well Sikhs are not Sardars! And there are no Pashtun Sikhs (and their pop is extremely small, not large)... Sikhs are descendants of Hindus, who were forcefully converted by Gobind Singh! The only ones who can speak it are migrants...

Dude, I said this to you once before I'll say it again. If you want to have debate on this, open a new thread and I more that willing to discuss this with you with HISTORICAL FACTS and in CIVIL MANNER. In stead of just poping up here and there, why not have debate with me and I will be more that happy to enlighten you.

PS: Very nice video :tup:

Nope! Sikhs are NOT Sardars, neither are Balochis and Pashtuns! None of these groups are an authoritative class or post! I for one have never heard of a Balochi or Pashtun being called a Sardar, maybe you should keep your lies to yourself!

Sardar (Persian: سردار, pronounced [sɐrdaːr]) is a title of Persian origin, used for military or political leaders.

The word's cognate in Persian, Sardâr, means commander. Literally sar means "head" while dâr means "holder" in Persian. Thus, the term Sardar may also mean a military or political leader, comparable to the English chieftain.

In Pakistan, the leaders of Balochi, Kashmiri, Pashtun, Punjabi, Seraiki, Sindhi tribes and clans have the title Sardar.

In India, in Punjabi, Hindi and other Indian languages, the word often refers to a male follower of the Sikh faith. Often, the -ji is added to the word to denote respect, resulting in the word "Sardarji". The word may convey several meanings, often associated with military authority.

Sikhism
In Sikhism, sardar refers to a man who has a beard, hair and covers their hair with a turban.

Sardar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hindus may call Sikhs as Sardars, but never a Muslim!

?

Sikhs may have an authoriative status over Hindus, but never Muslims...

Where the heck you are getting BS.

Also, I do not regard any of that Sikh-propaganda and lies that you posted of being truthful!

Are you for real?

Sikhism has its roots in opposition to the Muslims! They stole from rich Muslim caravans and killed too many innocent Muslims! They destroyed Mosques, and pillaged and polluted the lands!
Dude see my previous post.

I don't care that pak was created for muslims there is also 7-8 million non-muslims living there too as far as i'm concerned it belongs to everyone living inside pakistan regardless of religion or ethnicity ! just take it for what it is he is a sikh and he sung a really nice song about pakistan plz don't turn this political or into muslim v sikh thing it's nice to see minorities showing love.He gave a great message for the country but you instead instead of appreciative you go and marginalize him with such statemens :hitwall:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom