What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
No. FiveSeven is not widely used by Pak.

Hmmm means business as usual!!

Balixd i guess got fed up with what we are doing last over 4000 posts now and keft the thread. Not too active on the forumn these days either. Hope he joins us back soon. :)

We dont make that ammo at POF right?

Five Seven was specifically designed to penetrate body armor.

That is not true. P90 is only in service with SSW and they never had an issue with ammo!
Well I am just saying what your operators told me. Maybe they are wrong but one can ask question why would someone speak about this if it is not true? There is no point in such a story. But some problems SF operators are facing in real life do not leak easily. That is maybe why you don't know unless you are part of such a unit.

@Horus tell me which pistol you are carrying every day and I will tell you which branch you are..no offense anyway just friendly asking :)

Only SSW of the Air Force is running FiveSevens both pistols and P9s. These guys are very well funded. They are the first to order SCARs to replace FN-2000s.

Well I am just saying what your operators told me. Maybe they are wrong but one can ask question why would someone speak about this if it is not true? There is no point in such a story. But some problems SF operators are facing in real life do not leak easily. That is maybe why you don't know unless you are part of such a unit.

@Horus tell me which pistol you are carrying every day and I will tell you which branch you are..no offense anyway just friendly asking :)

Only SSW of the Air Force is running FiveSevens both pistols and P9s. These guys are very well funded. They are the first to order SCARs to replace FN-2000s.
That's logical, considering that they're the guys we'll need if we need to disable an air defense system or extract troops from hot areas. Aur Force SOFs form the backbone of modern warfare.

Sure they are very well funded. But my point was that it was these guys who told me about unavailability of 5.7 ammo in Pakistan due to FN refusing to sell this ammo.

No. FiveSeven is not widely used by Pak.
Yeah i thought so as they bought a big lot back in the day and that was mentioned in a light mood conversation by someone. Anyway, i think we better move away from this. The least we should do is standardizing ammo. Importing ammo for rifles do not makes much sense, specially when other options are available. No need to put that extra burden on Forex reserves.

hazrat sahb u posting beretta qayamat ki nishani
I think you haven't watched the video most of such videos done for USA market suggest that Berreta has serious accuracy issues and we faced same issues in Pakistan @Horus

I think you haven't watched the video most of such videos done for USA market suggest that Berreta has serious accuracy issues and we faced same issues in Pakistan @Horus
Please man stop, if scar does come then wohoo, you don't have to fight every one for it damn it I feel pity for you

Please man stop, if scar does come then wohoo, you don't have to fight every one for it damn it I feel pity for you
am i the only one surely not, Super Duper SCAR is being offered to Pakistan after not cutting the graft in so many militaries. Other than Belgium. Pakistan is possibly looking to adopt it is very worrisome. It just dosent seem to resonate the Legendary FN FAL which has to be keeping FN up at night worrying.

Back
Top Bottom