What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Only Nato army's have access to HK arms, unfortunately
Even if my favorite SCAR is selected I think It's time Pakistan also designs one Rifle or at least copy produce HK 416/417 either totally on its own or in joint venture with Turkish or UAE companies

since we r discussing machine guns.can anyone knows why we don't use m2 browning machine gun

Even if my favorite SCAR is selected I think It's time Pakistan also designs one Rifle or at least copy produce HK 416/417 either totally on its own or in joint venture with Turkish or UAE companies
We could do worse than obtain production license for HK 416 A5 and start building them in POF. That would be good.

We could do worse than obtain production license for HK 416 A5 and start building them in POF. That would be good.
They will not give permission to produce at POF we have to steal the design

They will not give permission to produce at POF we have to steal the design
We could inflitrate their archives and get away with the design, sure. It will raise copyright issues if it turns out to be an exact copy, though.

We could inflitrate their archives and get away with the design, sure. It will raise copyright issues if it turns out to be an exact copy, though.
Not much issue can be raised

Dont Forget HK MG5 7,62x51. The MG5 can use some of the componentes of the MG3 allready built in POF like the tripod. We are allready using MG5 in Army and Air Force.
http://www.operacional.pt/g-28-mg-5-na-unidade-de-protecao-da-forca-ii/

http://www.operacional.pt/novas-armas-e-miras-opticas-apresentadas-em-portugal/
HK is not open to sales to non NATO countries as of now. However it is there loss and they may realize it soon. Lets see. As of now, HK is not an option.

Reminds me of

'if wishes were horses, beggars would ride'. :D
Hahahha
That was exactly what i was thinking of!!

well

not exactly

I was thinking more on the lines "If wishes were horses ***** would have be flying and Su35" :lol:

Last edited:
HK is not open to sales to non NATO countries as of now. However it is there loss and they may realize it soon. Lets see. As of now, HK is not an option.
That's a shame. We should have had great diplomatic relations with the Germans. They make the most amazing military equipment..........

That's a shame. We should have had great diplomatic relations with the Germans. They make the most amazing military equipment..........
Actually, its not about OUR diplomatic relations. They are not really open to sell to non-NATO allies right now.

Actually, its not about OUR diplomatic relations. They are not really open to sell to non-NATO allies right now.
Yes, but I don't think that Pakistan would be on the first list of countries approved of buying them when they get available for non NATO countries. But, hell, that's my bias talking since I'm pretty much in love with Leopard 2 series.

Yes, but I don't think that Pakistan would be on the first list of countries approved of buying them when they get available for non NATO countries. But, hell, that's my bias talking since I'm pretty much in love with Leopard 2 series.
Every one would have loved to see that Rifle participating in our trials but they didn't came although Pakistan should try to get it for HK416\417 and Multi Caliber HK 33

Every one would have loved to see that Rifle participating in our trials but they didn't came although Pakistan should try to get it for HK416\417 and Multi Caliber HK 33
My vote would be for H417 A2. Carbine and full rifle. Production license and license to produce spare parts as well as perform upgrades over time. That would be what I would focus on. Maybe pay H&K a small royalty fee too.

Yes HK will only focus on NATO and its partners for now. They must also be democratic and non corrupt.

The problem is not really HK,but the fact that the German parliament might just not approve the sale.

My vote would be for H417 A2. Carbine and full rifle. Production license and license to produce spare parts as well as perform upgrades over time. That would be what I would focus on. Maybe pay H&K a small royalty fee too.

You guys can just forget about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom