What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
You guys can just forget about it.
I don't see why. The Germans understand good business, and giving a license for the HK 417 A2 isn't such a big deal. We're not talking about SCAR, we're talking about 417. Unless you're just trolling us.
Though if we are trying to get production license for HK 417 and actually fail to do so, the government's negotiating skills will be officially shitty.

Yes HK will only focus on NATO and its partners for now. They must also be democratic and non corrupt.
Democratic and non-corrupt?? :o::o::o:
Do this comes as a combo over there? o_O
:angel:
How much would we love to have such a combination here in Pakistan too!!!! :-)

I agree with what you said about HK but as i said, it is there loss as much as it is our's (if not more).
Anyway, there are some excellent options out there that have been evaluated and some options/names have already been forwarded as approved or acceptable as well. lets see what happens.

Democratic and non-corrupt?? :o::o::o:
Do this comes as a combo over there? o_O
:angel:
How much would we love to have such a combination here in Pakistan too!!!! :-)

I agree with what you said about HK but as i said, it is there loss as much as it is our's (if not more).
Anyway, there are some excellent options out there that have been evaluated and some options/names have already been forwarded as approved or acceptable as well. lets see what happens.
I wonder what the Chinese are using as main service rifles.

I wonder what the Chinese are using as main service rifles.
Mainly QBZ-95
600px-QBZ95B-1.jpg

PLA.jpg

CS/LR17 is a new gun in development that might replace QBZ-95

Here is CS/LR17:
182749bqqpyngmpkkff03p.jpg

Mainly QBZ-95
600px-QBZ95B-1.jpg

PLA.jpg

CS/LR17 is a new gun in development that might replace QBZ-95

Here is CS/LR17:
182749bqqpyngmpkkff03p.jpg
Yeah I was about to ask why we don't go to China for rifles, when you replied. QBZ-95 looks....... *shudders*

PLA won't be going for any NAR751. They're sticking with the 5.8mm chambered round. qbz-95 is built specifically for that round.

Well all are waiting for final announcement hope @Horus comes up with the news soon and by the where is our member @balixd
am all here dear --- just left the forum, was caught up with stuff at home, work & studies ....hence needed to take a break.......

Hmmm means business as usual!!

Balixd i guess got fed up with what we are doing last over 4000 posts now and keft the thread. Not too active on the forumn these days either. Hope he joins us back soon. :)
hehehe --- yes dear I was away indeed but am back in business, still at work though and it seems I have a lot of catching up to do -----

am all here dear --- just left the forum, was caught up with stuff at home, work & studies ....hence needed to take a break.......

hehehe --- yes dear I was away indeed but am back in business, still at work though and it seems I have a lot of catching up to do -----
Finally Welcome Back Janab !!!!!!!!!!! so How are you and your family ?

The picture is from recent IDEX 2017 and even if SCAR gets selected POF should collaborate with Caracal and design something similar to HK 416\417 series we have Police to equip also we can earn from exports
Carcal had there Handguns exploded on shooter's face ----they recalled their weapon thrice in US ----no thank you on the Carcal ----
Beretta ARX or In house design (means, pick a piece from here and two from there to make a new rifle) :D is the way to go

Carcal had there Handguns exploded on shooter's face ----they recalled their weapon thrice in US ----no thank you on the Carcal ----
Beretta ARX or In house design (means, pick a piece from here and two from there to make a new rifle) :D is the way to go
According to @Horus Beretta and CZ both failed in trials. Although along with SCAR I was supporting one other Rifle series to be produced in Pakistan specially if we are getting permission to export them as well. We have massive market in Africa and even Middle East to cover

The picture is from recent IDEX 2017 and even if SCAR gets selected POF should collaborate with Caracal and design something similar to HK 416\417 series we have Police to equip also we can earn from exports
Caracal had safety issued before ... They even recalled their sold weapons from customer ..

According to @Horus Beretta and CZ both failed in trials. Although along with SCAR I was supporting one other Rifle series to be produced in Pakistan specially if we are getting permission to export them as well. We have massive market in Africa and even Middle East to cover

See why would any arms manufacturer with a shred of common sense give Pakistan the licence to produce their product to reap the reward of exporting it elsewhere?

It doesn't make good business sense at all. I think this will be the most likely hold up for any sale.

Back
Top Bottom