What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
First option is to go for FN SCAR-H, it will be great if we can the tech to build these in Pakistan.
Second option should be Beretta ARX160 A3

Last edited:
I was saying the same since IDEAS. But everytime someone got annoyed by my words :azn:
who got annoyed?

@Horus India has ordered SIG 716 and CAR 816 for it's Army and has started production of AK-203. Where the hell are our Rifles or should we say good bye to new Rifle.

@Horus @balixd @Arsalan @Path-Finder

Beretta ARX 200 Firing in Pakistan by the guy from Kalashnikov concern. The cooler in the corner is as Pakistani as it gets :D:D:D

AK103 tako ji

combat-assault-rifle-fn-scar-h-3d-model-max-c4d.jpg

FN SCAR-H
06bf5d59393994cf4808e9c76ff04971.jpg

IMG_7657.jpg

CZ Bren 807

they were never coming. nor should they come.
We didn't tested Rifles for 4 years because they are not coming I know two rifles passed trials and which one I know that too I know talks are on but How long will they take to finalize the deals that is the question

We didn't tested Rifles for 4 years because they are not coming I know two rifles passed trials and which one I know that too I know talks are on but How long will they take to finalize the deals that is the question

you don't know anything. be honest with yourself. facts: no money, no need, so nothing.

We should go for our own Design. Hell give Daudsons and other Private sector Weapons Manufacturers a tender for Assault Rifle Design. Give local Industry a Chance. Instead of Paying heavy License fees and Giving sole Manufacturing to POF

who got annoyed?

Beretta ARX 200 Firing in Pakistan by the guy from Kalashnikov concern. The cooler in the corner is as Pakistani as it gets :D:D:D

AK103 tako ji

all of these rifles have that toyish look man idk why....you don't get that feeling that you get when look or hold a rifle.....it is like racking back the pump action shotgun which has deterrence to it and semi auto shotgun lacks

all of these rifles have that toyish look man idk why....you don't get that feeling that you get when look or hold a rifle.....it is like racking back the pump action shotgun which has deterrence to it and semi auto shotgun lacks
Nothing beats good old ' three knut three '

Back
Top Bottom