What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
you don't know anything. be honest with yourself. facts: no money, no need, so nothing.
Things I know I told you and I know things. Things I don't I try to get information about

Things I know I told you and I know things. Things I don't I try to get information about
Derwaish Muffakir Hazrat @Zarvan 4 years and nothing so far. IF SCAR does not come which everyone now agree ain't happening. What will you do if it never enters Pakistani service??

We didn't tested Rifles for 4 years because they are not coming I know two rifles passed trials and which one I know that too I know talks are on but How long will they take to finalize the deals that is the question
Hello Sir:
I remember you said that instruction manuals of SCAR were being given to soldiers- so I guess we should have some rifles now as well? Or our soldires are still studying the instruction manuals?

Hello Sir:
I remember you said that instruction manuals of SCAR were being given to soldiers- so I guess we should have some rifles now as well? Or our soldires are still studying the instruction manuals?

They had to do a written test on the SCAR before they get to fire one. But unfortunately, it being Pakistan, a number of soldiers got caught doing nakal in the test, so FN has decided to demote Pakistani Army for one year as punishment. So in 2020 you will see SCAR in Pakistan army. I know this because my Uncles, Father in law lives next door to a guy who knows someone who's friends with someone who use to live near the FN factory.

I remember joining bcz of Zarvan vs Pathfinder debate.

Did u join cuz of this thread???
They had to do a written test on the SCAR before they get to fire one. But unfortunately, it being Pakistan, a number of soldiers got caught doing nakal in the test, so FN has decided to demote Pakistani Army for one year as punishment. So in 2020 you will see SCAR in Pakistan army. I know this because my Uncles, Father in law lives next door to a guy who knows someone who's friends with someone who use to live near the FN factory.

That doesn't sound right lmao
A company doesnt decide when and how to give out equipment. U flinch and the competition eats u alive.

Still un clear which gun we are buying pak army needs emergency based replacement with more advanced guns HK 416 should be the weapon of choice scar cannot be used as standard issue even USA uses it as specialized Teams

Both the G3 and Type 56 (AK) are still good enough to be effective on the battlefield. They lack the modularity and ergonomics of modern weapons. I would go with the CZ-Bren and/or AK100 series to replace them. The CZ-Bren is a copy of the FN-SCAR which is considered the best rifle currently.

Still un clear which gun we are buying pak army needs emergency based replacement with more advanced guns HK 416 should be the weapon of choice scar cannot be used as standard issue even USA uses it as specialized Teams

Germany no longer sells small arms to middle east countries.

The rifle procurement program is shelved for now, period
Army's priority at the moment are different, that includes tanks, wheeled SP guns, gunships and SAMs

Both the G3 and Type 56 (AK) are still good enough to be effective on the battlefield. They lack the modularity and ergonomics of modern weapons. I would go with the CZ-Bren and/or AK100 series to replace them. The CZ-Bren is a copy of the FN-SCAR which is considered the best rifle currently.

Germany no longer sells small arms to middle east countries.
We r not in ME sir

I remember joining bcz of Zarvan vs Pathfinder debate.

Did u join cuz of this thread???

Nah I didn't join because of this thread, it'd just disheartening when a thread runs for 414 pages and says nothing.

That doesn't sound right lmao
A company doesnt decide when and how to give out equipment. U flinch and the competition eats u alive.

Pakhtoon its was just a joke, just highlighting that manuals were allegedly supplied to Pak Army to study. I just satirized when Pakistani kids have to study, some rely on Nakal.

Nah I didn't join because of this thread, it'd just disheartening when a thread runs for 414 pages and says nothing.

Pakhtoon its was just a joke, just highlighting that manuals were allegedly supplied to Pak Army to study. I just satirized when Pakistani kids have to study, some rely on Nakal.
Oh, I see. My bad

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom