What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Apparently what our pure and innocent army brats don't realize , is that lobbying is all most everywhere also we had to go for a poor man's choice, but since the chief has given a shut up call to DG budget and R&D branch , who have taken all chiefs prior for a cheap alternative ride. Plus we had to be sure that the company would provide a proper license for the next 30 decades. Also we are investing in other defense procurement including the Umkhonto missile defence system.
Sir FN SCAR among those tested shows we are not interested in cheaper option. I hope to see the winner soon. @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7

Sir FN SCAR among those tested shows we are not interested in cheaper option. I hope to see the winner soon. @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7
The chief has been gracious indeed we are now getting better food in our units as wells.

The chief has been gracious indeed we are now getting better food in our units as wells.
Also it is sad that Gen Hayat will replace such a great man of endeavor and patriotism..

lus we had to be sure that the company would provide a proper license for the next 30 decades
3 decades.
Also we are investing in other defense procurement including the Umkhonto missile defence system
Justify your claim further. Are we "investing"in South African anti air system?
Another medium altitude air defense in the presence of Hq17???

Well then the AK-103 will win, quite simply because it will mostly clear trials and will be among the lowest bidders.

Troll .. The rifle will be picked depending upon the trial results not affordability! That's why only top of the line weapons are in the contenders list! Not the cheapest!

And according to news Scar is already on the shortlist!
Boy you have issues reading, I never said Pak can't try SCAR. I also never said, you can't afford it, I am only saying it's quite expensive. Learn to read and stop talking about things I never said.

Don't try to be a wise guy... We all know what you are trying to imply!

Also it is sad that Gen Hayat will replace such a great man of endeavor and patriotism..
Whats wrong with gen Hayat...on what grounds are you predicting that he will be the next Army Chief..??

3 decades.

E-SHORAD to be specific.

Why is it sad?
Another Kyani on the way.

3 decades.

November need LY-80 has already been secured . Along with additional batteries of FM-90

E-SHORAD to be specific.

November need LY-80 has already been secured . Along with additional batteries of FM-90
Who would be your choice and why?

I remember the S African's were looking for a partner for an extended range variant. Is that what you meant by investing?

No we would be purchasing 3-4 batteries of umkhonto missile system . As far as extended range variant is to be purchased we are not sure.

Oh and that would be Gen any one other than the Hayat brothers. They can even pull of a stunt and Make Gen. Amir Riaz the chief though he was recently promoted.
Who would be your choice and why?

I remember the S African's were looking for a partner for an extended range variant. Is that what you meant by investing?

Yes the ground based launchers
Who confirmed it ??

Umkhonto series ??/

Can you just tell why such fanboy for SCAR? Before it was MPT76
MPT76 was the beloved because it was considered most easy option. Even than without an iota of doubt FN SCAR was favourite but most never imagined Pakistan can or even think to go for FN SCAR.

E-SHORAD to be specific.

Well LY-80 addition is good as for Hayat brothers I have no idea insiders knows best but it would be impossible to retrack from initiatives taken by General Raheel.

MPT76 was the beloved because it was considered most easy option. Even than without an iota of doubt FN SCAR was favourite but most never imagined Pakistan can or even think to go for FN SCAR.

Well LY-80 addition is good as for Hayat brothers I have no idea insiders knows best but it would be impossible to retrack from initiatives taken by General Raheel.
Consider them as PPP they'll bring the army to a new low. It takes men of resolve to build an empire over many decades ,but it takes a hypocrite mere minutes to level it.

Is the Scar-L also being considered?
Well no idea. By the way I am watching CNN and BBC and they are reporting capture of Salah Abdul Salam one of the surviving suspect of Paris Attacks, but main thing is Belgium Special Forces are carrying FN SCAR

Back
Top Bottom