What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
also why wouldnt russia sell weapons to us, they already sold us mi 35s which are some prety serious firepower, also i wish we adopted more of the newer AKs, like the ak 108 or rpk 16

Zarvan bro, are you sure about this? Given past history, not sure you want to get burnt again...
yes there is no disagreement on selling non lethal weapons. There may be no promises made, agree to this too.
But, Russia do want India to keep buying heavy Machinery from it, and hence won't sell any thing to Pakistan which can jeopardize this relation.

i think mi 35s are lethal weapons and they have sold them to us, if they sold us mi 35s what are some AKs?
mi 35s are flying tanks

also i do wish the russians sold us the ak 15 or even better our own personal AK version

yes there is no disagreement on selling non lethal weapons. There may be no promises made, agree to this too.
But, Russia do want India to keep buying heavy Machinery from it, and hence won't sell any thing to Pakistan which can jeopardize this relation.
MI 35 is pretty lethal weapon so will be Machine Guns and Assault Rifles. And trust me they are offering lot more.

MI 35 is pretty lethal weapon so will be Machine Guns and Assault Rifles. And trust me they are offering lot more.
India did protest when Pakistan bought MI 35, I don't think selling rifles be a problem.
i will trust you if we ever receive Fighter jets, or capable air defence system from Russia.

Good to see people finally giving up and discussion Mi35 on the gun replacement thread, a project that was "deal is done, delivery start soon, we produce, we export, money no problem" five years ago. :)

When you see moderator APPRECIATING discussion about helicopters on a thread related to guns, you must understand how bad things actually are in relation to that gun discussion. :D

India did protest when Pakistan bought MI 35, I don't think selling rifles be a problem.
i will trust you if we ever receive Fighter jets, or capable air defence system from Russia.
They can protest as much as they want. Russia is done listening to them.

russia is above india in this situation, all india can do is whine about them selling stuff to us,

China, Russia, Germany ... AK47

1602163382913.png

Our high level visited Belarus, we may get stuff via Belarus.
Our high level visited Belarus, we may get stuff via Belarus.

It is truly pathetic on the part of POF that there even has to be a discussion of importing Russian AKs. How do those people sleep at night?

Back
Top Bottom