What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Overall, SCAR didnt do that well.....but was relatively better than the rest of them......MPT however proved to be the best under all circumstances.

I wonder if there is any place in Pakistan where you can go and practice some shooting in a fully safe environment .. I never hold or fire a real gun but since been part of a defense forum i kinda become enthusiast about to try firing a gun but of course away from Civilians and in a fully protective atmosphere .

Oh and I must say that your presence on this forum gives a new life to PDF .. I loved your writing on the thread where you and Joe were talking about the details of War of 48, 65 , 71 and 1999 ..

Overall, SCAR didnt do that well.....but was relatively better than the rest of them......MPT however proved to be the best under all circumstances.
You mean Turkish Gun ???

@PanzerKiel Sir to be crystal clear you are talking about this Rifle ???
images - 2020-06-30T215234.369.jpeg
images - 2020-06-30T215223.543.jpeg

@Path-Finder This is some seriously shocking news.

I wonder if there is any place in Pakistan where you can go and practice some shooting in a fully safe environment .. I never hold or fire a real gun but since been part of a defense forum i kinda become enthusiast about to try firing a gun but of course away from Civilians and in a fully protective atmosphere .

There
You mean Turkish Gun ???

@PanzerKiel Sir to be crystal clear you are talking about this Rifle ???View attachment 646506View attachment 646507
@Path-Finder This is some seriously shocking news.
Exactly.

What i am saying is from the point of view of field trials.....MPT beat everyone with a very big margin....

Than why not go for it. This is the most easy gun to get with TOT for GOD sake
...somehow i havent been to the corridors where these decisions are made....:nana:

MPT had least stoppages. Mechanical sights were adjustable whereas other dealers of different rifles were telling us to aim off at diff ranges. In one trial, MPT hit 8/10 bullets at 500 m with mechanical sight.

This is shocking but a very pleasant news. I wasn't even aware that we were testing MPT-76 and to think that it outperformed the likes of Scar-H and CZ Bren2 is insane. MPT-76 is extremely similar to HK-417 right?

sarkar, no rifle performed better than another or the performance left other rifles in the dust. But the thing we have come to know is that an AR design has been chosen instead of a long stroke gas piston which is in the SCAR.
What I heard was don't know it's right or not that initial design of MPT 76 was that of HK 417. When HK threatened to sue only than they changed the shape slightly. If Mr @PanzerKiel is right about its performance than news seems to be true.

@cabatli_53 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Combat-Master

What I heard was don't know it's right or not that initial design of MPT 76 was that of HK 417. When HK threatened to sue only than they changed the shape slightly. If Mr @PanzerKiel is right about its performance than news seems to be true.

@cabatli_53 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Combat-Master
Hazrat just think about these things! AR is a design from the 1960's and it was not invented by H&K! They don't own the AR design they just used AR design so how is Turkey adopting AR design taken from H&K? If you say armalite then that is more believable! Then the operation of HK417 differs from MPT76 as well! MPT76 is based of the same principle as AR10!

Back
Top Bottom