What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Were the manuals ever distributed? Or they have returned the manuals? And for which rifle SCAR or Beretta?

You forgot about Eurofighters: NS is now disqualified; Ishaq Dar is also out; Khaqan Abbasi is much more pro- establishment. So tell me about Su35 or EFT now ... you were saying these are comming for sure and only NS and Ishaq Dar were creating problems.

You need to ask yourself, why were you acting like Dr. Shahid Masood and giving dates on these illogical and unrealistic purchases? And now you have nothing to show once all the dates have passed.
Yes they were given and SCAR has performed best in trials and in fact some Hand Guns are also about to arrive for testing as Pakistani Army is not happy with Turkish HandGuns they were issued few years ago. Soon all officers as well as Jawans will also be issued new HandGuns

Yes they were given and SCAR has performed best in trials and in fact some Hand Guns are also about to arrive for testing as Pakistani Army is not happy with Turkish HandGuns they were issued few years ago. Soon all officers as well as Jawans will also be issued new HandGuns
Lets ignore the handguns. Manuals were distributed now ... but rifle has not been decided? And why just hand out manuals ... soldiers get hands on trained with rifles, not with manuals. Who the hell reads manuals, and that too without the actual rifle in hand? Are they getting a diploma course on SCAR right now with the manuals, yaan ab wo kisi mess ma pakoray dainey ka liye use ho rahay hain?

Lets ignore the handguns. Manuals were distributed now ... but rifle has not been decided? And why just hand out manuals ... soldiers get hands on trained with rifles, not with manuals. Who the hell reads manuals, and that too without the actual rifle in hand? Are they getting a diploma course on SCAR right now with the manuals, yaan ab wo kisi mess ma pakoray dainey ka liye use ho rahay hain?
Our Army is 6.5 Lakh not every one tests the Rifle Janab

Dil belaney ko khayal acha hai ghalib.
People make so many claims that one of them is bound to be true in certain time. A joke goes: One famous pir claimed that he can predict if a woman will have a boy or a girl. He would tell the woman “Beeti aap ka beta hoga zaroor” then would whisper in her motherinlaw “honi eski beti ha ma bas dil rakhnay ka liya beta bool raha hoon”. You can then see someone will always say “pir saab na sahi predict kiya!”

This forum is full of it; lambii lambiii chooroo, China sa J10, nahi Russia sa Su35, nahi Eurofighter aur saath ma F16 bhi , aur haan dont forget Chineese j20 and j31; this budget year, nahi next wala etc etc keep on revising the dates and estimates - and voila one day something will be bought and these people will then post links of their old posts and take credit. And would shamelessly ignore the 100s of false news and unrealistic estimates they have been providing without credible source. This reflects a certain Psychological issues.

People make so many claims that one of them is bound to be true in certain time. A joke goes: One famous pir claimed that he can predict if a woman will have a boy or a girl. He would tell the woman “Beeti aap ka beta hoga zaroor” then would whisper in her motherinlaw “honi eski beti ha ma bas dil rakhnay ka liya beta bool raha hoon”. You can then see someone will always say “pir saab na sahi predict kiya!”

This forum is full of it; lambii lambiii chooroo, China sa J10, nahi Russia sa Su35, nahi Eurofighter aur saath ma F16 bhi , aur haan dont forget Chineese j20 and j31; this budget year, nahi next wala etc etc keep on revising the dates and estimates - and voila one day something will be bought and these people will then post links of their old posts and take credit. And would shamelessly ignore the 100s of false news and unrealistic estimates they have been providing without credible source. This reflects a certain Psychological issues.
Welcome to the club on enlightened souls :P

I 100% agree with you...

Things have gotten a little delayed for some unknown reason. All of a sudden POF head has also resigned so even POF guys are busy wondering what the hell is going on.

I will answer in front of ALLAH How many of my claims were true or not. If you think SU-35 are not being checked or EuroFighter is not being checked in fact several times than ask Air Chief and ask him to keep ALLAH witness and deny this. So please Janab if you have not info or can't get it not my fault

Raja G...jan deyo
I won't. Something is going on and I am trying to figure out what. A friend talked to some senior Military Guys at National Defense University they said trials are done but first POF will get upgraded than decision will be made.

26993627_1595289080557992_304114469961972504_n.jpg

27072757_1595289117224655_472288302404135991_n.jpg

Raja G Allah da na le k te na karso.
I will answer in front of ALLAH How many of my claims were true or not. If you think SU-35 are not being checked or EuroFighter is not being checked in fact several times than ask Air Chief and ask him to keep ALLAH witness and deny this. So please Janab if you have not info or can't get it not my fault

I won't. Something is going on and I am trying to figure out what. A friend talked to some senior Military Guys at National Defense University they said trials are done but first POF will get upgraded than decision will be made.

26993627_1595289080557992_304114469961972504_n.jpg

27072757_1595289117224655_472288302404135991_n.jpg

I really think we should not buy from America. After the latest news its nearly impossible to buy weapons and equipment from them.

Back
Top Bottom