What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
M27-Assault-Rifle.jpg

Heckler & Koch’s M27

New M27 Assault Rifle To Replace Long Running M4

@Zarvan
Bhai you said rifle will be selected and announced after budget in june 2017. We are now in 2018 ... where is the result now? And what about Su35 or Eurofighters that were comming for sure according to your PAF sources? (Apparently NS was creating problems, but now he is gone so)

@Zarvan
Bhai you said rifle will be selected and announced after budget in june 2017. We are now in 2018 ... where is the result now? And what about Su35 or Eurofighters that were comming for sure according to your PAF sources? (Apparently NS was creating problems, but now he is gone so)
Don't commit blasphemy

Don't commit blasphemy
No toba meri. I think he is very “reliable” and has a lot of “inside” information, so just asking for updates in the most humble manner. I believe its about time as he had also said that even instruction manuals of SCAR were being distributed amont units. So @Zarvan bhai: Budget has passed and NS is also gone, any updates? Atleast any pics of the “instruction manuals” from your sources on Whatsapp group? Eagerly waiting for SCAR and EFT /SU35 in our arsenal, or atleast an announcement for the planned induction etc.

No toba meri. I think he is very “reliable” and has a lot of “inside” information, so just asking for updates in the most humble manner. I believe its about time as he had also said that even instruction manuals of SCAR were being distributed amont units. So @Zarvan bhai: Budget has passed and NS is also gone, any updates? Atleast any pics of the “instruction manuals” from your sources on Whatsapp group? Eagerly waiting for SCAR and EFT /SU35 in our arsenal, or atleast an announcement for the planned induction etc.
Printer ran out of ink to print manuals

They have started to upgrade the POF than Rifle will be selected. Trials are over SCAR was on top and Berreta on 2nd position. By the way our own G3 was way ahead in accuracy trials but in other areas SCAR was leading.

They have started to upgrade the POF than Rifle will be selected. Trials are over SCAR was on top and Berreta on 2nd position. By the way our own G3 was way ahead in accuracy trials but in other areas SCAR was leading.
So instruction manuals were distributed for SCAR or Berreta? What about the announcement and signing of agreement after budget in June 2017?

30 months and counting . . . . .
If by any LUCK a rifle do get selected some day (and we all know that it will) some certain folks will start arguing "See I told YA i had inside info on all this . . . . " WHILE they decide to keep MUTE on all relevant questions raised during all those years. A bit of munafiqat anyone?

So instruction manuals were distributed for SCAR or Berreta? What about the announcement and signing of agreement after budget in June 2017?
It was supposed to happen but than they started focusing on first getting POF upgraded. Some decisions are the reason that is why POF head has also taken retirement

If by any LUCK a rifle do get selected some day (and we all know that it will) some certain folks will start arguing "See I told YA i had inside info on all this . . . . " WHILE they decide to keep MUTE on all relevant questions raised during all those years. A bit of munafiqat anyone?

You already know who is the biggest munafiq in this thread :)

It was supposed to happen but than they started focusing on first getting POF upgraded. Some decisions are the reason that is why POF head has also taken retirement
Were the manuals ever distributed? Or they have returned the manuals? And for which rifle SCAR or Beretta?

You forgot about Eurofighters: NS is now disqualified; Ishaq Dar is also out; Khaqan Abbasi is much more pro- establishment. So tell me about Su35 or EFT now ... you were saying these are comming for sure and only NS and Ishaq Dar were creating problems.

You need to ask yourself, why were you acting like Dr. Shahid Masood and giving dates on these illogical and unrealistic purchases? And now you have nothing to show once all the dates have passed.

Last edited:
you mean corruption allegations? I have heard something abt this...

People make so many claims that one of them is bound to be true in certain time. A joke goes: One famous pir claimed that he can predict if a woman will have a boy or a girl. He would tell the woman “Beeti aap ka beta hoga zaroor” then would whisper in her motherinlaw “honi eski beti ha, ma bas dil rakhnay ka liya beta bool raha hoon”. You can then see someone will always say “pir saab na bilkul sahi predict kiya!”

This forum is full of it; lambii lambii chooroo, China sa J10, nahi Russia sa Su35, nahi Eurofighter aur saath ma F16 bhi , aur haan dont forget Chinese j20 and j31; this budget year, nahi next wala etc. keep on revising the dates and estimates - and voila one day something will be bought and these people will then post links of their old posts and take credit. And would shamelessly ignore the 100s of false news and unrealistic estimates they have been providing without credible source. This reflects certain Psychological issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom