What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
That sounds unreal as he was infatuated with the SCAR. And spinning round and round in circles of ishq like a devout dervish of SCAR cult.
The Hazrat was the first to talk about it I remember. His fluke on this seemed legit :enjoy::enjoy:

Hazrat is in brief mourning

He y have posted the new fresh news but i discussed it way back on this thread :coffee::angel:

That sounds unreal as he was infatuated with the SCAR. And spinning round and round in circles of ishq like a devout dervish of SCAR cult.

He y have posted the new fresh news but i discussed it way back on this thread :coffee::angel:

which news?

I think POF is still surveying around for the best package. One thing is sure that its not just about rifles anymore. Its about total overhaul of POF, its machinary and product catalogue.
Was it mentioned as b nightshirt listed ? Everyone was posting cz, scar and Italian rifles and three being shortlisted may be I missed the news

Anyway is pof talking to cz, polish and Italians Oem to select best one or this is it ??

Was it mentioned as being short listed ? Everyone was posting cz, scar and Italian rifles and three being shortlisted may be I missed the news

Anyway is pof talking to cz, polish and Italians Oem to select best one or this is it ??

Not trialed yet.

POF delegation visits (Pakistan Ordnance Factory) and government representatives in Islamabad at #PGZ S.A. The talks concerned, among others. the potential for industrial cooperation in the field of small arms and ammunition

DOvkGm_X4AECtJP.jpg

DOvkJhvX0AAbQL3.jpg

DOvkLkAWkAE3KtY.jpg

DOvkNUxWAAA0CBO.jpg

Visit of the POF (Pakistan Ordnance Factory) at the Arms Factory in Radom "Łucznik" - presentation of the offer of firearms #PGZ.

DOxFLgPXkAAdn-1.jpg

DOxFMx4XcAAEAwn.jpg

DOxFMx6W0AE3MbM.jpg

DOxFMx6WAAItcKx.jpg

https://twitter.com/PGZ_pl

Newer weapons weigh a good half kg less than g3 /ak and better ergonomics this one looks like has both left and hand and right hand cocking handle and ejection port plus modular and multi caliber

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom