What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Jokes apart, I personally want to buy a G-3 before PoF stops its production. The problem is: I am a civilian.
There are some versions semi auto 7mm you can have one bit not the original.

Personally i don't like G3 would prefer AK over it for many reasons.

I have a question for you maulana jee.Why are you advocating kuffar tech here?Why don't you present some molvi made rifle for our army after all you are superior than anyone else around.
Man your epic ignorance about Islam is just mind boggling do you know RASOOL SAW also used swords made by Kafirs and adopted tech of weapons which were made by many times Kafirs Mr first go study Islam before promoting your views here

I have a question for you maulana jee.Why are you advocating kuffar tech here?Why don't you present some molvi made rifle for our army after all you are superior than anyone else around.
You are attacking the views of a man when he didnt do the same to u, textbook hypocrissy of u liberals at play, secondly all humans are created by Allah and wisdom and advancement in tech is not something akin to kuffr or athiesm but reflects human excellence when humans tweak around with materials provided by Allah to further their causes or provide comfort to masses, we are not creators merely inovators....u accuse him of lusting over kuffr tech, than let me remind u that all the basis of scientific advancement was provided by muslim mullahs as u call them from blood transfusion to trenchbuchets( from where modern artillery spews) to algebra(basis of all advancement in computers and mathematics etc), it was muslims who brought age of enlightment to europe via spain, europe considers ibn rushd the father of the age of enlightment, it was the calculations of muslim scientists that formed the basis of discoveries of newton etc, muslims fathered the study of chemistry...almost every modern development has some muslim mullah at its basis.....even the proper subjects of history and sociology were first introduced to the world by a muslim philosopher, the study of civilization.....science was the domain of muslim mullahs in baghdad when europe was burning witches at the stake, so all in all every kuffr tech has the discoveries of some muslim mullah at its basis so the majority of members at this forum who happen to be muslims would appreciate it if u would refrain from hurling personal judgements at people because they have beards etc, we would appreciate it if u would open ur mind enough to dispell the hatred u carry which blinds ur vision n blocks the flow of knowledge into ur rigid ,limited and extremist thought process, grow up, read some history instead of spewing ur igorance here.....p.s the mullahs as u call us muslims create cruise missles, ballistic missles, mirv techs, fighter aircraft, tanks, nuclear tech and a host of other things here in Pakistan while all u secularist athiests do is hurl insults at beards....dont dare to claim modern science as a domain of athiests as it was fathered and mostly created by mullahs...i have thrown u a bone of wisdom, now go fetch!!!

Last edited:
Technology or any other man made device, is not Kafir or Muslim - as it is not a living being with a conscious. Humans can be kafir/nonmulsim or muslim as they can make conscious decisions about God and their beliefs.

Last edited:
You may disagree with Zarvan but that does not give you the right to ridicule him over his outlook or beliefs. Posters such as pathfinder etc call him hazrat simply as an unofficial name. If you ask him, he has utmost respect for Zarvan as patriot. His posts may seem erratic and borderline insane but Zarvan wants the best for the defense of the country and that should never be rediculed. Next time when you redicule another, remember their contribution to the forum and then look at yours.

Totally agree.

No one should be ridiculed or insulted because of his views. This is a scholarly forum. Disagreements due to difference of opinion, level & type of education etc. will always be there and should be welcome. Even the like-minded persons, close friends and husband / wife would often have disagreements on certain matters. Personally, I would not want to live in a world or join a society / forum where everyone had the same opinion on all the issues.

A civilised behaviour implies disagreement without being rude and being firm without the abusive language. Being polite does not require rocket science but common decency.

You may disagree with Zarvan but that does not give you the right to ridicule him over his outlook or beliefs. Posters such as pathfinder etc call him hazrat simply as an unofficial name. If you ask him, he has utmost respect for Zarvan as patriot. His posts may seem erratic and borderline insane but Zarvan wants the best for the defense of the country and that should never be rediculed. Next time when you redicule another, remember their contribution to the forum and then look at yours.
Well said sir.Kudos

Pakistan Seeks Polish Assault Rifles

November 20, 2017
A Pakistani delegation visited Poland last week to discuss procurement of some 500,000-800,000 assault rifles in a requirement that could be worth US$2 billion.
The potential of the acquisition and transfer of technology related to the production of small arms and ammunition was the main topic of talks between the board member of Maciej Lew-Mirski and the president of the Pakistan Ordnance Factory (POF), PGZ SA said in a statement last Friday.
Pakistan's armed forces have been preparing for a succession of years under the license of G-3 German rifles and Chinese type 56 rifles, modelled on Soviet AK and AKM designs.
This is the first of three such visits to the Polish Armaments Group planned for this year.
The delegation from Pakistan also visited "Łucznik" Arms Factory in Radom, Tarnów Mechanical Plant, MESKO in Skarżysko-Kamienna, and visited the training facility to familiarize with the equipment manufactured by the companies from the PGZ Group and used by the Polish Armed Forces.
Pakistan has a huge demand for small arms, which is linked to the unstable situation in their region. South Asia's arms race and internal threats force the defense industry to expand its capabilities in the field of modern weapons and ammunition.
“The PGZ sees great potential in cooperation with Islamabad, not only in the field of small arms but also in other areas of Pakistan's modernization program. Pakistan's defense budget for 2017-2018 is close to $ 9 billion, so it is definitely a fight,” said Maciej Lew-Mirski, a member of the board of PGZ SA.
discuss procurement of some 500,000-800,000 assault rifles in a requirement that could be worth US$2 billion.
The potential of the acquisition and transfer of technology related to the production of small arms and ammunition was the main topic of talks between the board member of Maciej Lew-Mirski and the president of the Pakistan Ordnance Factory (POF), PGZ SA said in a statement last Friday.
Pakistan's armed forces have been preparing for a succession of years under the license of G-3 German rifles and Chinese type 56 rifles, modelled on Soviet AK and AKM designs.
This is the first of three such visits to the Polish Armaments Group planned for this year.
The delegation from Pakistan also visited "Łucznik" Arms Factory in Radom, Tarnów Mechanical Plant, MESKO in Skarżysko-Kamienna, and visited the training facility to familiarize with the equipment manufactured by the companies from the PGZ Group and used by the Polish Armed Forces.
Pakistan has a huge demand for small arms, which is linked to the unstable situation in their region. South Asia's arms race and internal threats force the defense industry to expand its capabilities in the field of modern weapons and ammunition.
“The PGZ sees great potential in cooperation with Islamabad, not only in the field of small arms but also in other areas of Pakistan's modernization program. Pakistan's defense budget for 2017-2018 is close to $ 9 billion, so it is definitely a fight,” said Maciej Lew-Mirski, a member of the board of PGZ SA.
https://t.co/dPCOiCUGBx

Attachments

• IMG_4656.JPG
    IMG_4656.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 64
@Quwa @Bilal Khan (Quwa) Loved the article. At the back of my mind i always knew that radom MSBS had potential as it also offers a bullpup. I even talked about it on this but no one seemed to give it much value back then.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom