What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Right now it seems that arx200 is ahead in g3 category. We haven't heard anything from Fn. At the moment cz and beretta are showing a lot of interest to get orders and provide Tot.
You won't hear anything from FN ever.

What a load of croc Hazrat! are you a spokesperson for them? :omghaha:

Only FN keep quiet:yes4:
No but I know few things I have even hardly seen Beretta guys claiming anything it's only CZ which has big mouth and that has pissed of Army leadership a lot

No but I know few things I have even hardly seen Beretta guys claiming anything it's only CZ which has big mouth and that has pissed of Army leadership a lot

Hazrat FN are divine you tell us that at every passing moment. Dare I say you do Phand pona for FN:lol:.

Hazrat FN are divine you tell us that at every passing moment. Dare I say you do Phand pona for FN:lol:.
No company has talked about any thing on trials except for CZ and this has not went well with Armed Forces leadership. So you can keep laughing as much as you want but I know this for sure

No company has talked about any thing on trials except for CZ and this has not went well with Armed Forces leadership. So you can keep laughing as much as you want but I know this for sure

Hazrat you receive wahi. We already know your answers.

I come around this thread every few years... MAy I have an Update? or same as before? still "waiting"?

23319106_1517751184978449_1743906862908650333_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom