What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
@Zarvan when will army decide to buy new rifle? War with India is coming up and Pakistan can't afford to fight it with WW1 era G3.

@Zarvan when will army decide to buy new rifle? War with India is coming up and Pakistan can't afford to fight it with WW1 era G3.
Don't worry there is no war with India coming up right now. The day India decided to create the lie of surgical strike that made me more than 200 % sure that India is in no position to fight.

Don't worry there is no war with India coming up right now. The day India decided to create the lie of surgical strike that made me more than 200 % sure that India is in no position to fight.

India-China war is around the corner which will be perfect time to liberate IoK because then India will no longer enjoy 7-1 advantage over Pakistan.

India-China war is around the corner which will be perfect time to liberate IoK because then India will no longer enjoy 7-1 advantage over Pakistan.
They won't fight. They will keep threatening each other but no fighting is going to take place

Anyway when army will decide on new rifle? Any idea?
I am more desperate than you but new rifles entry along with political situation is delaying defence deals but hopefully not much time left

I am more desperate than you but new rifles entry along with political situation is delaying defence deals but hopefully not much time left

desperation is false narrative. you have decided the winner before the trials ended!!

desperation is false narrative. you have decided the winner before the trials ended!!
No but yes SCAR is still leading so and if it performs best and I @Horus also posted summer trials but you want to keep denying I can do nothing about that

No but yes SCAR is still leading so and if it performs best and I @Horus also posted summer trials but you want to keep denying I can do nothing about that
Yes SCAR was the best rifle in trials:partay::partay: as per you and Horus! Hazrat it is very simple. are you a Payamber or have na'uzubillah gained Nabuwat, that we should believe you without raising questions on the info you give us?

so we cannot even dispute what you say? because you are 100% right? that is incredible garoor and takubar Hazrat:agree:

Logistically speaking, it is a cluster **** to have three categories of a Weapon system with regards of Pakistan Armed Forces ----

what Captaan sb is trying to tell you is we will have a SMG (as they call AK47 for some odd & unknown reason) 7.62 x39

second would be for 7.62 x 51 Battle Rifle in 18" category

Long range would be DMR on Squad level

If you consider the Short in its true meaning that would mean SBR in 7.5" barrel length, which would come out of a 5.56, it will be a little messy with 7.62x39 ----- & i don't see any 5.56 on the tender

nothing you already don't know

GIGN selected CZ BREN because it was offering it a SBR carbine in 7.62X39. You can read up on it too its been documented.

And I was referring to SIG of SGN cuz it resembles m4 commando my bad.

Cheers Mate :cheers:

Also what is a squad in PA. In nato they have fire teams with one MG and likely a marksman???

IMHO
For 7.62x39 they should go for AK103.
For 7.62x51 they should go for HK417
For 5.56 they should go for HK416
All of these guns should be mass produced in pakistan on basis of technology transfer

so is the army going with the scar-h or what

i think pakistan should develop their own assault rifle. they should go for 5.56 because it is better

i think pakistan should develop their own assault rifle. they should go for 5.56 because it is better
5.56 is good enough for CQB but not long range for that we need 7.62 X 51

And why would you say that we should develop our own gun?
and
why 5.56?

Back
Top Bottom