What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
cant tell u in TL less the operation is fully approved by COAS there r 3 final categories in short/medium/CQB and long range

Asked a Captain about Rifle trials on twitter he says his unit also tested the Rifles but refused to comment on the results they had but he gave the above reply can any explain it in detail I understand most of it still little more detail would be preferred

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Horus @balixd

definitely entertained bro..:yay::cheers:
It's very entertaining to watch the back-and-forth between members and even more fun to watch the rumors and false info fly around as everyone tries to be first to break the story or look like they're "in the know", but it'd be more fun if you guys could please pick a rifle and end this competition two years after this thread was started. I know it takes time to work out the backroom stuff such as partnerships, manufacturing location, order numbers, transfer of tech if applicable and other stuff, not to mention actually trialing the rifles themselves, but come on, you're beginning to look like India and their never ending INSAS replacement saga:wacko:.

In the mean time... ya'll want to borrow this:what:? I think you could use it.

vjtf-4905.t594146f0.m800.xe7df076e.jpg

I am ecstatically pleased that you have enjoyed this thread it could never have been made without the forum's Hazrat @Zarvan :enjoy::enjoy:

As for any specific rifle I can tell as much as SCAR was the best rifle in Trials:partay::partay:. HK417 is no longer available due to German/H&K policy thus ending a 50+year relationship with H&K, But there are exciting developments and hopefully something is announced in due time.

cant tell u in TL less the operation is fully approved by COAS there r 3 final categories in short/medium/CQB and long range

Asked a Captain about Rifle trials on twitter he says his unit also tested the Rifles but refused to comment on the results they had but he gave the above reply can any explain it in detail I understand most of it still little more detail would be preferred

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Horus @balixd

That sounds like something @Rafi told us almost a year ago and then Horus said it few months later.

Short = Sidearm/handgun
Mediaum + CQB = 7.62x39 + 7.62x51*
long range = sniper rifles.
*was the best in trials:partay::pdf:
He was not talking about Sniper Rifles and yes we are looking for handgun and Sniper Rifles what he says basically Pakistan looking for 3 Assault Rifles and it see we are looking Rifle in all 3 Calibers which we use. 5.56 X 45 and 7.62 X 39 and 7.62 X 51

He was not talking about Sniper Rifles and yes we are looking for handgun and Sniper Rifles what he says basically Pakistan looking for 3 Assault Rifles and it see we are looking Rifle in all 3 Calibers which we use. 5.56 X 45 and 7.62 X 39 and 7.62 X 51

Maybe 2 assault rifles and 1 SMG???

Hazrat Multicalibre rifle means that x39 can change between the two calibre!!!! so now you are saying that we need 3 rifles:crazy:.

Hazrat Multicalibre rifle means that x39 can change between the two calibre!!!! so now you are saying that we need 3 rifles:crazy:.
Well I am not saying this is what I think that Captain was saying which I talked to on twitter

There are only 2 tenders.. 7.62x39mm and 7.62x51mm.

A shorter barrel can be used for CQC role.

No tender yet for pistols.

5.56x45mm is just speculation of a few.

There are only 2 tenders.. 7.62x39mm and 7.62x51mm.

A shorter barrel can be used for CQC role.

No tender yet for pistols.

5.56x45mm is just speculation of a few.

For CQC SSGN uses commando something. Which is ar based right??

Was there ever a requirement for new SMG because in the Balochistan video CZ guys were showing their EVO 2 SMG.

For CQC SSGN uses commando something. Which is ar based right??

Was there ever a requirement for new SMG because in the Balochistan video CZ guys were showing their EVO 2 SMG.

M4 Commando

There are no plans to replace HK MP5 yet.

Back
Top Bottom