What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
6.5 grendel is useless when one already has 762x39. 6.5 lapua or creedmoor on the other hand...

US has many more rifle designs, check out the hybrids like the arak31/21 or the robinson xcr.

Shouldn't Daudson Armoury be working on a rifle of their own? Perhaps they are.

6.5 grendel is useless when one already has 762x39. 6.5 lapua or creedmoor on the other hand...

US has many more rifle designs, check out the hybrids like the arak31/21 or the robinson xcr.
Sorry but ARAK 31 is nothing but AR 15

Sorry but ARAK 31 is nothing but AR 15

Really Arak is an ARo_O:cheesy:. But it has a gas system similar to AK similar to even FN SCAR:agree:!!!

Now Hazrat this guy is committing blasphemy at 06:05 he starts talking and says something that is wajab ul qatal:butcher:

Really Arak is an ARo_O:cheesy:. But it has a gas system similar to AK similar to even FN SCAR:agree:!!!

Now Hazrat this guy is committing blasphemy at 06:05 he starts talking and says something that is wajab ul qatal:butcher:
This Rifle can come for 7.62 X 39 category

So it has your approval, more important than army's own approval:agree:
My approval doesn't matter I am hoping if more Gun companies are coming from USA than one of them should be ACR other wise all other AR-15 after AR-15

My approval doesn't matter I am hoping if more Gun companies are coming from USA than one of them should be ACR other wise all other AR-15 after AR-15
No Hazrat you are bit of a general. Not all AR are the same! Each manufacturer has their own specific engineered rifle's

No Hazrat you are bit of a general. Not all AR are the same! Each manufacturer has their own specific engineered rifle's
By the way can you tell about 10 best AR which you think are 10 best From USA companies

It's very entertaining to watch the back-and-forth between members and even more fun to watch the rumors and false info fly around as everyone tries to be first to break the story or look like they're "in the know", but it'd be more fun if you guys could please pick a rifle and end this competition two years after this thread was started. I know it takes time to work out the backroom stuff such as partnerships, manufacturing location, order numbers, transfer of tech if applicable and other stuff, not to mention actually trialing the rifles themselves, but come on, you're beginning to look like India and their never ending INSAS replacement saga:wacko:.

In the mean time... ya'll want to borrow this:what:? I think you could use it.

vjtf-4905.t594146f0.m800.xe7df076e.jpg
It won't be India like saga decision will be taken only few things left one major reason is also our Political crisis which would get get by end of July and start of August

Back
Top Bottom