What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Have you fired them both Hazrat? Before you polish the ego of HK417 they are both based on AR platform, lets not forget that one little piece of info here dear Hazrat!!
I know they are both AR based Rifles that doesn't mean all AR based Rifles have same performance no they don't COLT 901 is good Gun but still not a match to HK 417.

I know they are both AR based Rifles that doesn't mean all AR based Rifles have same performance no they don't COLT 901 is good Gun but still not a match to HK 417.
Hazrat do you have any stats to compare them with? You know this was was part of the original SCAR trials which Colt kept working on even after it ended?

So there is no comparison available but you have reached a conclusion all on your own! Since HK ain't coming to Pakistan I suggest you drop the idea of HK417.

@Arsalan we have a situation here!!

Why didnt Pakistan trial a bullpup?
Also, guys what are the pros and cons of a bullpup over a conventional rifle?
i asked the question , way back in the olden days of this thread , and someone replied to me saying the army doesn't like bullbups

Hazrat do you have any stats to compare them with? You know this was was part of the original SCAR trials which Colt kept working on even after it ended?

So there is no comparison available but you have reached a conclusion all on your own! Since HK ain't coming to Pakistan I suggest you drop the idea of HK417.

@Arsalan we have a situation here!!
NO USE!

I just hope the announcement regarding x39 is made in next couple of months and that the x51 is finalized later this year or may be next since more guns are being evaluated now (for a tender that was already supposedly WON by a certain gun i wont dare to name)

NO USE!

I just hope the announcement regarding x39 is made in next couple of months and that the x51 is finalized later this year or may be next since more guns are being evaluated now (for a tender that was already supposedly WON by a certain gun i wont dare to name)
Absolutely There is no other option better in x39 than CZ which is now being considered by Egypt as well. As for x51 well the fairy tales we were fed have turned out to be mere tabloid. More guns coming into trials is a open indication that FN SCAR has not won anything :enjoy:. There I named it! Interestingly new Colt rifle can be called Colt SCAR H :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hazrat you should reach out to the Egyptians and tell them about CZ failing in trials:agree::agree::agree:

Absolutely There is no other option better in x39 than CZ which is now being considered by Egypt as well. As for x51 well the fairy tales we were fed have turned out to be mere tabloid. More guns coming into trials is a open indication that FN SCAR has not won anything :enjoy:. There I named it! Interestingly new Colt rifle can be called Colt SCAR H :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hazrat you should reach out to the Egyptians and tell them about CZ failing in trials:agree::agree::agree:
SCAR has performed best in trials secondly x 39 no there are other options as well and AK-103 was better and hopefully some talks can take place with Russia. Now you want to act like 4 year old child which you have been doing for past few pages I can do nothing about it. COLT 901 became part of trials last year I checked yesterday not this year. Colt and SIG all came together.

There are no further news on CZ I have checked with other Egyptians who are Military Analysts and they doubt the news

SCAR has performed best in trials secondly x 39 no there are other options as well and AK-103 was better and hopefully some talks can take place with Russia. Now you want to act like 4 year old child which you have been doing for past few pages I can do nothing about it. COLT 901 became part of trials last year I checked yesterday not this year. Colt and SIG all came together.

There are no further news on CZ I have checked with other Egyptians who are Military Analysts and they doubt the news
Once again Hazrat bring the proof!! You accuse me of being childish yet I don't make tall claims and then go quite. Because there is no answer.

Unless I am wrong it is you who declared FN SCAR won and manules have been given to the troops. You personally told me in December to wait till June which finishes tomorrow, on this very thread!!! Among many other claims that have NO way of verifying.

If FN SCAR was the best rifle in trials:partay::partay:. Then more rifles come into it this expanding trials can only mean that your source's were hogwash. Sorry but I would rather beleive @TheOccupiedKashmir as he is more solid in his info than you are.

Doesn't take much IQ or half a brain to understand that so called "best in trials" is just a load of bull.

As for Egypt they are using CZ pistols and Scorpion SMG so I wouldn't be surprised if CZ 807 is chosen. Please tell us about the analyst you asked. Surely you don't have hidden informants in Egypt?

Once again Hazrat bring the proof!! You accuse me of being childish yet I don't make tall claims and then go quite. Because there is no answer.

Unless I am wrong it is you who declared FN SCAR won and manules have been given to the troops. You personally told me in December to wait till June which finishes tomorrow, on this very thread!!! Among many other claims that have NO way of verifying.

If FN SCAR was the best rifle in trials:partay::partay:. Then more rifles come into it this expanding trials can only mean that your source's were hogwash. Sorry but I would rather beleive @TheOccupiedKashmir as he is more solid in his info than you are.

Doesn't take much IQ or half a brain to understand that so called "best in trials" is just a load of bull.

As for Egypt they are using CZ pistols and Scorpion SMG so I wouldn't be surprised if CZ 807 is chosen. Please tell us about the analyst you asked. Surely you don't have hidden informants in Egypt?
My source is not hogwash secondly more rifle coming doesn't mean SCAR didn't passed the trials or wasn't way ahead. Changing Rifle is a bigger decision for Army than getting a new Tank. We would test as many options as we can. Also things is more getting clear that Pakistan is looking for more than one rifle series as we have massive Armed Forces and Police and increasing them further. No your denial is only amusing. Several soldiers and other guys have confirmed the performance of SCAR and How much soldiers loved it. Your BREN had serious accuracy issues and also blasted in endurance test. AK-103 also blasted but it had better accuracy. Rifles trials are taking time and may take some more also friends are in contact with SCAR guys and they are quite relaxed also.. So you can continue to believe what ever you want even the timeline mentioned of more Rifles joining is wrong.As for Egypt they have more chance of going for new AK-15 than CZ-807.

One of my friend who now living in Baluchistan but is from Rawalpindi was there when these soldiers were testing Rifles in there range they allowed him because his relative is officer and if you remember I shared the photo in which there were several Rifles including MPT-76 and new ones that was same guy. That friend wants MPT-76 but sadly soldiers and officers he talked to all supported SCAR. And they tested the Rifles for months there. Several units of Army have been testing Rifles including 111 boys

My source is not hogwash secondly more rifle coming doesn't mean SCAR didn't passed the trials or wasn't way ahead. Changing Rifle is a bigger decision for Army than getting a new Tank. We would test as many options as we can. Also things is more getting clear that Pakistan is looking for more than one rifle series as we have massive Armed Forces and Police and increasing them further. No your denial is only amusing. Several soldiers and other guys have confirmed the performance of SCAR and How much soldiers loved it. Your BREN had serious accuracy issues and also blasted in endurance test. AK-103 also blasted but it had better accuracy. Rifles trials are taking time and may take some more also friends are in contact with SCAR guys and they are quite relaxed also.. So you can continue to believe what ever you want even the timeline mentioned of more Rifles joining is wrong.As for Egypt they have more chance of going for new AK-15 than CZ-807.

One of my friend who now living in Baluchistan but is from Rawalpindi was there when these soldiers were testing Rifles in there range they allowed him because his relative is officer and if you remember I shared the photo in which there were several Rifles including MPT-76 and new ones that was same guy. That friend wants MPT-76 but sadly soldiers and officers he talked to all supported SCAR. And they tested the Rifles for months there. Several units of Army have been testing Rifles including 111 boys

Hazrat that is a huge repeat and an addition of a friend related to someone was there!

You are a FN supporter and known as one on this forum that is enough. Yes I have a right to beleive what I think is right. That is a positive maybe from you.

So those 8 rifles that was mentioned before are

Fn scar
Beretta arx 200
Cz 807 bren
Ak 103
Zastava m77
Mpt 76
Sig 716
Colt cm901

P
Hazrat that is a huge repeat and an addition of a friend related to someone was there!

You are a FN supporter and known as one on this forum that is enough. Yes I have a right to beleive what I think is right. That is a positive maybe from you.

i asked the question , way back in the olden days of this thread , and someone replied to me saying the army doesn't like bullbups

Guys y no discussion on bullpups??? :cry::cry:
Likes of
Radom , tar-21 are all very good platforms.
And we also have AUG and F-2000 in service With SF groups

P

Guys y no discussion on bullpups??? :cry::cry:
Likes of
Radom , tar-21 are all very good platforms.
And we also have AUG and F-2000 in service With SF groups
bullpups are in service with Pak SFs no need for the reg troops to carry a rifle that fires .223 as they do not have the sufficient stopping power when compared to a .308
bullpups are good for CQB's and for Long range it is basically not as good as G-3 or similar rifles chambered in 7.62mm

bullpups are in service with Pak SFs no need for the reg troops to carry a rifle that fires .223 as they do not have the sufficient stopping power when compared to a .308
bullpups are good for CQB's and for Long range it is basically not as good as G-3 or similar rifles chambered in 7.62mm

Hmm lets stick with conventional rifles then :-)

19620912_1395523417201227_1245737925297662706_o.jpg

Is SIG offering these sights with there Rifles

Zastava Arms of Serbia introduces its new modular automatic assault rifle at Partner 2017.

Zastava_arms_new_modular_automatic_assault_rifle_Partner_2017_defense_exhibition_Belgrade_Serbia_640_001.jpg

Zastava_arms_6-5x39mm_new_modular_automatic_assault_rifle_Partner_2017_defense_exhibition_Belgrade_Serbia_640_001.jpg

Zastava_arms_7-62x39mm_new_modular_automatic_assault_rifle_Partner_2017_defense_exhibition_Belgrade_Serbia_640_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom