What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
It is not just you, others have noticed this as well. Bern have been much more aggressivr in their approach. May be FN is a bit on back foot because of its gun failing with multiple users and getting complaints from various sources as reported.
I personally feel that Bren will win because it seems they are willing to actually work with Army and provide their best. Others particularly FN seem to display a lackadaisical behavior. But thats just me.

Personally I am rooting for BREN to replace type 56.
But plz dnt consider me crazy BREN walay baba g lol :D:P

Blasphemy against SCAR :mad:.

FN SCAR's final nail in the coffin will be when USSOCOM select HK417. When that happens then SCAR really needs to be reevaluated on all its merits. IF SCAR was the best rifle in trials:partay::partay:, Then the people for whom it was created have moved away from it making this platform highly questionable. Passing the trials aint enough IF it passed the trials in the manner that we have been supposedly informed.:agree:

Improved MPT-76 hasn't joined.

Colt is verified, the reason I posted it here.

A 'few months' is what CZ was expecting when I last had a conversation with their official in April.

I believe they are talking about the 7.62x39mm CZ 807 only... 7.62x51mm is facing tests again, for reasons unknown.. with CZ, Sig & Colt participating.

From this one thing can be drawn, Like we had been told by the "sources" that one weapons maker has won in 7.62x51 is just hogwash. That means the playing field for 7.62x51 is open ended.

x51 will see a delay much longer than a few months.

Colt USA joined winter trials in January. Sig has been around from mid 2016.

There is no word on the frontrunners from Belgium & Italy :whistle::whistle:.
It wont matter as long as the x39 is finalized soon now.
x51 if you say that winter trials are done already and the summer are underway (that wont last beyond August/September either at MAX) so we should start hearing some updates on these in a few months i think.

From this one thing can be drawn, Like we had been told by the "sources" that one weapons maker has won in 7.62x51 is just hogwash. That means the playing field for 7.62x51 is open ended.

Correct. New entrant Colt along with winter trials of CZ & Sig weapons indicate 7.62x51mm race is far from over.

MKEK could also join summer trials.

It wont matter as long as the x39 is finalized soon now.
x51 if you say that winter trials are done already and the summer are underway (that wont last beyond August/September either at MAX) so we should start hearing some updates on these in a few months i think.

x39 was the priority. The summer trials for Colt should be over by September.

Improved MPT-76 hasn't joined.

Colt is verified, the reason I posted it here.

A 'few months' is what CZ was expecting when I last had a conversation with their official in April.

I believe they are talking about the 7.62x39mm CZ 807 only... 7.62x51mm is facing tests again, for reasons unknown.. with CZ, Sig & Colt participating.

Fine. This is interesting.
The problem at the beginning, or the let down was the weight in case of Colt (that is time when options were being "thought" about. SIG had same issues but there was a weight reduction project envisioned at SIG already but Colt comes as a surprise.
What can possibly be the reason. We have a gun that performed well in the trials and we have a company that is almost final for x39 and were also going to offer a x51 solution (and they have now it seems) so why bring in two extras in the loop.
Anyway, i just hope that the x39 deal is finalized now that we have done with the budget and all. Get the paper work in order and make it official. The x51 seems likely to take another few months now.

Guys so has the italian brunette the berreta arx 200 been completely dropped or the previous contenders for x51 are still there but army is now testing guns they didnt get to trial thoroughly??? Because I rather liked the duo of the czech babe and the italian brunette.

@Path-Finder @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Guys so has the italian brunette the berreta arx 200 been completely dropped or the previous contenders for x51 are still there but army is now testing guns they didnt get to trial thoroughly??? Because I rather liked the duo of the czech babe and the italian brunette.

Belgian blonde? :( give her some attention as well. It's not her fault she has the looks but ain't wife material :pleasantry:

Belgian blonde? :( give her some attention as well. It's not her fault she has the looks but ain't wife material :pleasantry:

She was the best rifle in trials, what more can we say to its beauty :haha::partay:

@Zarvan goes to sleep sees himself chasing a belgian blonde through green field singing pehla nasha pehla khumar.
Wakes up writes SCAR was the best rifle in trials on PDF :omghaha:

She was the best rifle in trials, what more can we say to its beauty :haha::partay:

@Zarvan goes to sleep sees himself chasing a belgian blonde through green field singing pehla nasha pehla khumar.
Wakes up writes SCAR was the best rifle in trials on PDF :omghaha:
Edit your post a little otherwise you will have to deal with Horus.:agree:

And be a little nice to Hazrat

SCAR was the best rifle in trials. :partay::partay:

Colt is the new entrant, Sig & CZ (7.62x51mm) joined the summer trials in mid 2016 & winter tests in late 2016.
FN & Beretta remain in the competition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom