What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Zarvan you keep posting same thin over n over n over n over n over n over.
Because I can't change the results

Any body else have good credible news on berreta arx
My source is credible as he'll you want to remain in denial your choice

We should but if they are not ready to give TOT of AK103 I doubt they will give TOT of new ones. Secondly ARX failed the summer tests also mud totally failed the Rifle and in one trial there guy only brought two extra magazines.
it's worth a try

In my opinion not only this but Pakistan should also make serious effort to get HK416/417 with TOT and also HK 33 Both HK and SCAR being produced in Pakistan would be dream come true
I don't think the financial issue won't be major , since Kalashnikov based rifles are among the cheapest , and are still really effective.

In my opinion not only this but Pakistan should also make serious effort to get HK416/417 with TOT and also HK 33 Both HK and SCAR being produced in Pakistan would be dream come true
Why not buy them from turkey who make their own hk 416 rifles

I don't think the financial issue won't be major , since Kalashnikov based rifles are among the cheapest , and still has good effectiveness.

Why not buy them from turkey who make their own hk 416 rifles
They don't and MPT 76 is not HK 417 not even close

So IF performance was not to mark then it would not have been marked for negotiations???
Surely not!
When two guns are forwarded as "first priority" it means no difference remains between them. But dont even try to explain this.

Lekin Kon khareede ga?
@Tesky @Imad.Khan @Hamzay wagera hein na!

@notorious_eagle @Zibago

The cz has a lot of recoil though , even in 5.56 mm
Hearing this for the second time now. Will see if i can get this verified and see how big of a problem that was found to be or can be.

Any body else have good credible news on berreta arx

Beretta ARX 200 is not available to civilians yet because its Military first. However the faults with FN SCAR H have been beautifully explained here, The problems with the SCAR H are NOT minute either. They are mega!!

This guy has done his reserch before he speaks.

as for the guy who said CZ has bad recoil well watch this.

Army is currently retesting two 7.62x51mm rifles (Sig Sauer SIG716, CZ 807) and also the Colt CM901. Winter tests were completed few months ago. Summer tests have started last month.
Can you please recheck regarding Colt. Its weight was a factor. SIG had the same issue but some weight reduction plan was talked about. Out of loop currently but if you can please check Colt in particular. That part i doubt a bit. CZ was known, we talked about it and mentioned that quite a few times here.

Beretta ARX 200 is not available to civilians yet because its Military first. However the faults with FN SCAR H have been beautifully explained here, The problems with the SCAR H are NOT minute either. They are mega!!

This guy has done his reserch before he speaks.

as for the guy who said CZ has bad recoil well watch this.

The videos i have seen for the cz rifles , show different levels of recoil

Oh yeah and look at this fairly new cz bren 2 rifle

I personally feel that Bren will win because it seems they are willing to actually work with Army and provide their best. Others particularly FN seem to display a lackadaisical behavior. But thats just me.

Personally I am rooting for BREN to replace type 56.
But plz dnt consider me crazy BREN walay baba g lol :D:P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom