What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Both SCAR and CZ BERN were marked approved and the file is with the procurement section. Negotiations are regarding business deal now, performance wise its all settled already. One thing more is both of these will try to secure orders in both calibers and that is also taking some time.
The cz has a lot of recoil though , even in 5.56 mm

Sadly it had not very good performance at trials. That is why Baluchistan Police seem to have backed off from inducting it.
Zarvan i know how the ability to change calibers are important to you , their fore i suggest you to look over russia's new generation of ak rifles , the ak 12 more specifically have interchangeable barrels to allow for the use of multtiple calibers.

This is not me saying! I must be crystal clear on it. Horus said this many pages back where he unveiled other details like that CZ exploded during the trial and they were caught changing parts of the gun and disqualified. which our Hazrat @Zarvan uses as a base to say CZ failed in trials.

In conclusion; SCAR was the best rifle in Trials:partay::partay:

We cannot verify it so it is all we have to offer. (the Beretta bribing POF part was Hazrat @Zarvan and not Horus)

This is not me saying! I must be crystal clear on it. Horus said this many pages back where he unveiled other details like that CZ exploded during the trial and they were caught changing parts of the gun and disqualified. which our Hazrat @Zarvan uses as a base to say CZ failed in trials.

In conclusion; SCAR was the best rifle in Trials:partay::partay:

We cannot verify it so it is all we have to offer. (the Beretta bribing POF part was Hazrat @Zarvan and not Horus)
After reading posts like these and if they're true (which i don't believe they're) i can only say Allah reham hi kare hmare rifle procurement program pe. :fie:

:lol::lol::lol::enjoy: nice way to sum it up for new comers on this thread :D

Been watching this thread since its inception hehe

in layman's terms all other manufacturers are nincompoops and imbeciles where SCAR is the blue eyed Belgian blonde :devil:

Apart from hazrat zarvan SCAR waley baba g basin

I was genuinely curious on a serious level what happened to the arx any news on the meaditerranean brynette?
@Path-Finder

Been watching this thread since its inception hehe

Apart from hazrat zarvan SCAR waley baba g basin

I was genuinely curious on a serious level what happened to the arx any news on the meaditerranean brynette?
@Path-Finder
ARX had accuracy issues and was a disaster in summer trials

The cz has a lot of recoil though , even in 5.56 mm

Zarvan i know how the ability to change calibers are important to you , their fore i suggest you to look over russia's new generation of ak rifles , the ak 12 more specifically have interchangeable barrels to allow for the use of multtiple calibers.

Pakistan Army liked AK-103 but AK company is not agreeing to give TOT. We are looking for two Assault Rifles one to replace G3 other to replace Type 56

ARX had accuracy issues and was a disaster in summer trials
Zarvan tell me why ar
Pakistan Army liked AK-103 but AK company is not agreeing to give TOT. We are looking for two Assault Rifles one to replace G3 other to replace Type 56
ak 103 is mild as compared to the weapons i showed you in the post , why not negotiate on the new ak rifles

Zarvan tell me why ar

ak 103 is mild as compared to the weapons i showed you in the post , why not negotiate on the new ak rifles
We should but if they are not ready to give TOT of AK103 I doubt they will give TOT of new ones. Secondly ARX failed the summer tests also mud totally failed the Rifle and in one trial there guy only brought two extra magazines.

Zarvan you keep posting same thin over n over n over n over n over n over.

Any body else have good credible news on berreta arx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom