What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
CZ is pretty much out of competition dude. Pakistan may drop 7.62 X 39 caliber weapon. This is original tender which was issued hardly tells about what happened during the trials and repeating same crap which it heard during IDEAS
According to official documents it looks miles ahead

Even Gun is not decided yet let along ammo but I seriously believe POF needs to improve ammo quality. @Horus
There was a news regarding MoU of CZ with POF we have not seen any such MoU of POF with other competitors. Quwa reported it.
We don't have any official news regarding which company was selected.

Five Seven was specifically designed to penetrate body armor.
yeah but same job can be done by 7.62 x26 too :D shouldn't we be handing out TT (tokarev) to them :D
also interesting would be to consider the knockdown power, someone with an Armour can still be taken down with a heavier round such as .357sig or .45acp ---- the assailant may still be standing in front of you even when bullet passes through his body with a 5.7 or .30

There was a news regarding MoU of CZ with POF we have not seen any such MoU of POF with other competitors. Quwa reported it.
We don't have any official news regarding which company was selected.
Our Hazrat has source's that told him SCAR manuals have been issued to soldiers. CZ exploded during trials. Beretta bribed POF. Beretta failed accuracy and is out.

In a nutshell. SCAR was the best rifle in trials. :partay::partay:

Even Gun is not decided yet let along ammo but I seriously believe POF needs to improve ammo quality. @Horus
Have you even use PoF ammo that you are questioning the ammo quality ? :D

Our Hazrat has source's that told him SCAR manuals have been issued to soldiers. CZ exploded during trials. Beretta bribed POF. Beretta failed accuracy and is out.

i remember there was a post of Horus where he gave details of CZ having jamming issues during the trail, any link to that post, i want to read that in detail ---- i believe the issue of CZ jamming during trails was due to ammo

i remember there was a post of Horus where he gave details of CZ having jamming issues during the trail, any link to that post, i want to read that in detail ---- i believe the issue of CZ jamming during trails was due to ammo
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...competition-2016.426049/page-272#post-9386742

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...competition-2016.426049/page-256#post-9359027

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...competition-2016.426049/page-243#post-9348124

It actually began when I posted a video of CZ being tested by Balochistan police. Some sort grenade went off certain camp was foaming at the mouth :pdf:

@balixd

Haha i have no doubt about SCAR "capabilities" however this doesn't mean SCAR will be awarded the contract.
What is your take on the case? Do you think CZ has been selected?
I have used POF ammo and its not top notch though way better than local/darra made ammo.

Haha i have no doubt about SCAR "capabilities" however this doesn't mean SCAR will be awarded the contract.
What is your take on the case? Do you think CZ has been selected?

I have used POF ammo and its not top notch though way better than local/darra made ammo.
Honestly it's now almost 2 years of speculation and hidden source's. Hopefully the results come out soon. As for CZ in particular then it depends if you beleive hidden source's or not. Dont want to upset Hazrat. :partay::partay:

that CZ horus said was DMR is not DMR but standard barrel length rifle -----
anyhow on personal level i see the game falling in the hands of CZ no matter how much they cheated (as said)

LEAKED: Pakistan Army Requirements for Tender of 75,000 New 7.62x39mm Rifles

by Nathaniel F
2017-05-16

PakiBren-660x242.png

The CZ Bren 2 in 7.62x39mm - shown here - is a strong contender for the Pakistani rifle contract.

Thanks to a recent leak exclusively to The Firearm Blog, we have now become aware of a new tender for rifles issued by the Pakistani government. According to the tender document, the Pakistani Army is looking for 75,000 “modern 7.62x39mm caliber weapons”, presumably as part of the program to replace their aging fleet of G3 and Type 56 assault rifles. The specifications for the tender are given below:

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

The document that we have is not actually a raw tender, rather it is a manufacturer’s reply to a tender. As such, the document is divided into two parts. On the left of every sheet are the requirements as disseminated by the Pakistani government. On the right are the characteristics of the rifle from the company that is being solicited, according to its manufacturer. Essentially, on the left we have the solicitation, and on the right the reply.

Based on the characteristics of the rifle as listed on the right side of the document, it seems we are looking at either Česká Zbrojovka’s (CZ) or Beretta’s submission, with me leaning towards the former. We know that at least five companies are courting this Pakistani contract: FN, Kalashnikov Concern, CZ, Beretta, and Zastava. We can eliminate FN, as they have so far only offered the SCAR-H in 7.62x51mm. Zastava’s and Kalashnikov Concern’s offerings (the M21 and AK-103) do not meet the overall length criteria given by the manufacturer on page 1. That leaves Beretta and CZ as possibles. However, up till now Beretta has only offered their 7.62x51mm ARX-200, not their 7.62x39mm ARX-160A3, and it is also not obvious that Beretta offers a magazine with round counter for the latter rifle. This leaves CZ with their 7.62x39mm 806 Bren 2 as the most likely company for the rifle on the right.

LEAKED: Pakistan Army Requirements for Tender of 75,000 New 7.62x39mm Rifles | thefirearmblog.com
Why only 75,000 for a military of 600,000

if you use the older batch of 90s as in use with Armed forces than those are very good and accurate, good as range fooder, gives no FTF or FTE, but as you come towards 2008-2011 batch that was available commercially than that is really bad one, because machines were outdated & old, this batch had a lot of complains related to jamming, i used around 200 of these at the range, poor accuracy & too much fouling with continuous stoppage ----
than came 2012 MK17 batch this one was really good though a heavier round , a little more recoil ----
the current batch 2013 that i still got 200 pack left is a good one, nice recoil & no stoppage ---

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom