What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
The leak could have been made on Pakistan side too, i don't understand why all the blame on CZ for this ----

This is a blatant violation of the privacy agreement, Army is deeply pissed off with this 'leak' and it might cost CZ a great deal.

Exactly recently their standard has come down.
Also what about 2012MK17? Did they increase the grain size?
the new lot is good, that comes in Blue box, no issues with that, however havnt fired it in numbers to make a conclusion
as far as MK17 is concerned than MK17 was packing more or same as Chinese box........If you recall there used to be two variants of Pof 9mm 1z & 2z, 1z being a little lighter than the 2z that was suited for mp5 ----- MK17 was as that, thats why didnt like it ----

Army would never leak its own documents. They are looking into it, I'm sure we'll see the smoke.

The leak could have been made on Pakistan side too, i don't understand why all the blame on CZ for this ----

the new lot is good, that comes in Blue box, no issues with that, however havnt fired it in numbers to make a conclusion
as far as MK17 is concerned than MK17 was packing more or same as Chinese box........If you recall there used to be two variants of Pof 9mm 1z & 2z, 1z being a little lighter than the 2z that was suited for mp5 ----- MK17 was as that, thats why didnt like it ----

What official docs?
You dont know his "sources".
Are you aware that PAF is already operating Su35? ASK HIM. :P
Sir I'm actually telling 'him' that according to the leaked CZ files CZ looks miles ahead, I'm not a victim of the scar fever

Army would never leak its own documents. They are looking into it, I'm sure we'll see the smoke.
come on bro, you should know better , pics of the guns were leaked with in days of them reaching the concerned Unit, VT4 was captured very next day in range of sindh, the night Allah Nazar was killed & in morning we knew the details ------ who are we kidding

And for what I see it is just a Tender & CZ's response to it, nothing classified here

come on bro, you should know better , pics of the guns were leaked with in days of them reaching the concerned Unit, VT4 was captured very next day in range of sindh, the night Allah Nazar was killed & in morning we knew the details ------ who are we kidding

And for what I see it is just a Tender & CZ's response to it, nothing classified here

Sir those are totally different things. The things Army wanted to be out are already out about Rifle trials which are mainly pictures although still we are not sure How many Rifles are were in trials and there names. Because after first winter trials were over some more rifles joined in including MPT-76 and few others

Hardware is hard to hide from the public eye, especially from the Army brats. Its either coincidental or done by mistake. Although, the documents are restricted and the parties are expected to respect the privacy of these documents.

Leaves a lot of black residue, cleaning nightmare after a shooting session. hard primers and pretty hot (2Z) to shoot from a handgun, should have used 1Z instead. but residue was horrible

Have you even use PoF ammo that you are questioning the ammo quality ? :D

i remember there was a post of Horus where he gave details of CZ having jamming issues during the trail, any link to that post, i want to read that in detail ---- i believe the issue of CZ jamming during trails was due to ammo

Well SIG is also in competition according to some friends and I hope Pakistan selects two rifle series one SCAR and one other one to be produced and it may pass tests if Beretta and CZ have failed.

Well SIG is also in competition according to some friends and I hope Pakistan selects two rifle series one SCAR and one other one to be produced and it may pass tests if Beretta and CZ have failed.
You have done some serious services to the concept of optimism:sick:

You have done some serious services to the concept of optimism:sick:
From tender itself it's clear Pakistan will produce two different Assault Rifle series and we have Police to equip also and the picture I posted of few Guns being tested most here think one AR style Rifle in that picture is SIG. And @Horus says Beretta and CZ both failed so I hope along with SCAR one other Rifle series is produced specially if we are getting permission to export them. We can sell to lot of countries in Africa and also Muslim World.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom