What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
SCAR is is great weapon and it passed all our tests we and India have the toughest conditions from -50 to 50 C we tested it in all conditions and also other tests like endurance test and other test so ask Peru guys what they did. It was accurate as hell and passed all the tests again if Peru needs to tell where SCAR failed because we did all tests and it passed all tests
So in other words............ SCAR is the best performing rifle in Trials:partay::partay:

So in other words............ SCAR is the best performing rifle in Trials:partay::partay:
It passed all our tests and we tested all rifles in worst possible situations which no other country does except for India. So your laughing doesn't matter

Initially Hazrat your optimism for the SCAR had me won over, I too was almost as keen as you are, however in recent weeks more and more info is emerging that the SCAR is not what you have made it out to be, the recent posts by the Peruvian chap reinforces the view of @Path-Finder and co,,,I think it is better for you if you abandon this infatuation with this weapon which has accuracy, reliability and fiscal concerns, the latter issue is not my primary concern as I want my jawans to have the finest rifle in their hands yet concerns about SCAR being bulky, inaccurate and unreliable ( see Peruvuian helicopter crash post) have me going:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:
Congrats as you have now joined the SCAR haters club:partay::partay:. The unrelenting SCAR mania is beyond understanding. Hazrat has no bearings at all on the issue which sloshes all over the place. I asked Hazrat if he can explain the reason behind USSOCOM dropping SCAR and returning to AR rifles and response we get! because they cannot afford it? They were using them on lease? strange that Pentagon is so broke they were leasing SCAR from FN. This is Rangers Battalion with SCAR at some event
SCAR-rangers.jpg

Now they are using AR rifles again!!

Peru is quite interesting because it is a Very Very Rugged country High Altitude Mountains with Jungle as well. From a helicopter crash only the Galil survives which is israeli AK! At 4K a rifle that is a huge loss. @El Fuego pointed this out and claims to have experience with SCAR H which we are testing! Rest I let Hazrat tell us how glorious SCAR is.

It passed all our tests and we tested all rifles in worst possible situations which no other country does except for India. So your laughing doesn't matter
So you say Hazrat sahib yet not an iota of evidence to back your now spurious claims!

Regarding tests, Hazrat is misleading everyone, all the finalists in the competition had the ability to win.

Except the PA will choice the one that offers the BEST ToT, price and future collaboration in upgrades and tech, that is hands down, currently CZ.

Regarding tests, Hazrat is misleading everyone, all the finalists in the competition had the ability to win.

Except the PA will choice the one that offers the BEST ToT, price and future collaboration in upgrades and tech, that is hands down, currently CZ.
Your CZ failed the endurance test and Beretta ARX 200 had accuracy issues

@Horus

Apparently CZ cheated by replacing parts and it exploded as well. Hazrat said Beretta tried to bribe POF?? not sure what to believe.

Congrats as you have now joined the SCAR haters club:partay::partay:. The unrelenting SCAR mania is beyond understanding. Hazrat has no bearings at all on the issue which sloshes all over the place. I asked Hazrat if he can explain the reason behind USSOCOM dropping SCAR and returning to AR rifles and response we get! because they cannot afford it? They were using them on lease? strange that Pentagon is so broke they were leasing SCAR from FN. This is Rangers Battalion with SCAR at some event
SCAR-rangers.jpg

Now they are using AR rifles again!!

Peru is quite interesting because it is a Very Very Rugged country High Altitude Mountains with Jungle as well. From a helicopter crash only the Galil survives which is israeli AK! At 4K a rifle that is a huge loss. @El Fuego pointed this out and claims to have experience with SCAR H which we are testing! Rest I let Hazrat tell us how glorious SCAR is.
Their are way too many unanswered questions by the esteemed Hazrat:agree::agree: and the more scrutiny the SCAR is receiving the more I go:o:. I too have a feeling it will be eliminated from the trials if it has not already done so, I get the feeling the army will postpone their decision as G3 is accurate and reliable enough and type 56 kitted out is a soldiers dream, we may be gathering data from these tests for some future upgrade,,, now wouldn't that break the Hazrats heart:lol:

SCAR is the best performing rifle in Trials:partay::partay:

Your CZ failed the endurance test and Beretta ARX 200 had accuracy issues

@Horus

Hazrat I am afraid someone is trolling you, as of now SCAR has little chance of winning the tender. Unless they can offer something revolutionary.

Apparently CZ cheated by replacing parts and it exploded as well. Hazrat said Beretta tried to bribe POF?? not sure what to believe.

Complete and utter bollocks.

Hazrat I am afraid someone is trolling you, as of now SCAR has little chance of winning the tender. Unless they can offer something revolutionary.

Complete and utter bollocks.
SCAR has already pretty much won the game. At IDEX 2017 there were given green signal and final talks with them have begun CZ and Beretta both are pretty much out both not only had issues but also tried to play dirty your POF chairman was removed for a reason try to find out yourself why

SCAR has already pretty much won the game. At IDEX 2017 there were given green signal and final talks with them have begun CZ and Beretta both are pretty much out both not only had issues but also tried to play dirty your POF chairman was removed for a reason try to find out yourself why

SCAR is far too expensive and not offering enough ToT for us, there is little chance of it winning, unless and until they offer something huge.

SCAR is far too expensive and not offering enough ToT for us, there is little chance of it winning, unless and until they offer something huge.
They are offering full TOT and also permission to export all the rumours they are not offering full TOT are big BS. There guy who leading Pakistan project has rejected all the reports that they are not offering full TOT they are offering full TOT and permission to export. In fact we are also discussing minimi with them and may be there handguns also come

Of the major rifle manufacturers, only HK failed to respond to Pakistan's bid, and that was due to HK pivoting away from non-NATO and non-Western markets as a whole. Otherwise, FN Herstal, Beretta, CZ and Kalashnikov showed up, and I'm not sure of many "well-known" manufacturers besides them. Also, I don't think there's a shift to 6.0 or 6.5 mm; the new rifle designs - e.g. HK433 - are focused on 5.56 NATO, 7.62 NATO and/or 7.62x39 mm.

HK, Colt, SIG, Remington, Bushmaster, Daewoo, Norinco, FAMAE...US is actively looking for a newer round and is researching caseless ammo. The HK433 is not intended for the military market.

About SCAR? Don't know. But the USMC is adopting the HK416, just not as an infantry rifle. They're retaining the M4 for that role.

In the USMC, the M249 light machine gun is partially being replaced with the M27 IAR, a light support variant of the HK416.

613390.jpg
Welcome to SCAR haters Club Gents and enjoy your membership!:partay::partay:

Unless they offer something like CZ, long-term relationship with future development and upgrades.

FN are refusing to provide that and also their rifle has a number of short comings, and the PA would want those ironed out, and also a large discount on economies of scale, which FN is also reluctant to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom