What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
USSCOMM hasn't dropped SCAR and marines are going for HK 416
Are you sure Hazrat? Since the 00's SCAR has been less seen with them hell even the Rangers Battalion went back to AR! I have repeated this so many times.

Are you sure Hazrat? Since the 00's SCAR has been less seen with them hell even the Rangers Battalion went back to AR! I have repeated this so many times.
SCAR H out performed M4 the only reason USA is not adopting more SCAR is the cost of inducting new weapon and than training there soldiers on that.

17798960_1310022195751350_1172273238280036026_n.jpg

This company could have have given SCAR a heart attack but don't know why they didn't worked more on this Rifle series

We tested SCAR in every possible scenario if Peru and his people have so much issue they can bring what ever issue they have. People like you laugh because you failed to prove me wrong and SCAR won so keep laughing
There is still zero evidence to suggest any rifle has won, all we've gotten are clues as to which direction PA seems to be going, and it doesn't look good for FN.

There is still zero evidence to suggest any rifle has won, all we've gotten are clues as to which direction PA seems to be going, and it doesn't look good for FN.
PA is distributing SCAR manuals to officers and officers are being told that SCAR is the rifle

How could you possibly know ?
Dont you know yet?
He uses Facbook man.
Plus ge got a friend, (on facebook that is) who is a "journalist".

As for manuals, they are not exactly like user manuals. Just a review brousher kind of thing and the best part is that similar paper on CZ Bern were there some 3 months ago and similar on HK gun was seen a year or so ago (and there gun is not trials). :lol:

Dont you know yet?
He uses Facbook man.
Plus ge got a friend, (on facebook that is) who is a "journalist".

As for manuals, they are not exactly like user manuals. Just a review brousher kind of thing and the best part is that similar paper on CZ Bern were there some 3 months ago and similar on HK gun was seen a year or so ago (and there gun is not trials). :lol:
These manuals are given after Rifle gets selected, Rifle were being tested for one and a half year not a single manual was given now they are being given to officers and asked to study them. Also only of SCAR are being given

These manuals are given after Rifle gets selected, Rifle were being tested for one and a half year not a single manual was given now they are being given to officers and asked to study them. Also only of SCAR are being given
again this is only your say so and no way to verify it!!
SCAR H out performed M4 the only reason USA is not adopting more SCAR is the cost of inducting new weapon and than training there soldiers on that.
Hazrat how does H outperform M4 when they are in different calibres? H fires x51 and M4 556. How on earth is that in the same category and you haven't still answered the question? You are constantly making up fairy tales!

Did you read the part in my post where i mentioned how similar CZ broushers were given some months back and even HK416 broushers some year or so ago? You may want to ask someone about this and if they are who they say they are they will know.

So the US which has a greater defence budget than the next 9 leading defence spending nations combined is vary of the cost yet us folks with our stagnant economic situation can somehow afford the cost,,,,Hazrat Sahib:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

So the US which has a greater defence budget than the next 9 leading defence spending nations combined is vary of the cost yet us folks with our stagnant economic situation can somehow afford the cost,,,,Hazrat Sahib:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
This is what they say and I have same question as you have where they spend there budget

This is what they say and I have same question as you have where they spend there budget
Initially Hazrat your optimism for the SCAR had me won over, I too was almost as keen as you are, however in recent weeks more and more info is emerging that the SCAR is not what you have made it out to be, the recent posts by the Peruvian chap reinforces the view of @Path-Finder and co,,,I think it is better for you if you abandon this infatuation with this weapon which has accuracy, reliability and fiscal concerns, the latter issue is not my primary concern as I want my jawans to have the finest rifle in their hands yet concerns about SCAR being bulky, inaccurate and unreliable ( see Peruvuian helicopter crash post) have me going:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

Initially Hazrat your optimism for the SCAR had me won over, I too was almost as keen as you are, however in recent weeks more and more info is emerging that the SCAR is not what you have made it out to be, the recent posts by the Peruvian chap reinforces the view of @Path-Finder and co,,,I think it is better for you if you abandon this infatuation with this weapon which has accuracy, reliability and fiscal concerns, the latter issue is not my primary concern as I want my jawans to have the finest rifle in their hands yet concerns about SCAR being bulky, inaccurate and unreliable ( see Peruvuian helicopter crash post) have me going:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:
SCAR is is great weapon and it passed all our tests we and India have the toughest conditions from -50 to 50 C we tested it in all conditions and also other tests like endurance test and other test so ask Peru guys what they did. It was accurate as hell and passed all the tests again if Peru needs to tell where SCAR failed because we did all tests and it passed all tests

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom