What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
That is called going in circle Hazrat! I am astonished that FN is not at fault anywhere in the world? Fault lies with the user and user alone. What reason can you give that the US have shelved SCAR from their Spec Ops and Rangers battalion? Like Peru are the operators to blame here as well?

You have gone from Horus is always right to 'if' that is quite a shift Hazrat!!:undecided:
I haven't seen or heard about SCAR H failing tests any where in the world and if it has passed tests of Pakistan than it's hard to fail tests for it. No country tests a weapon except for Pakistan and India in 50 C to - 50 C temperatures so if it has passed tests here than I would really like to know what crap Peru was doing.

I haven't seen or heard about SCAR H failing tests any where in the world and if it has passed tests of Pakistan than it's hard to fail tests for it. No country tests a weapon except for Pakistan and India in 50 C to - 50 C temperatures so if it has passed tests here than I would really like to know what crap Peru was doing.
You haven't answered the question? but rather provided a excuse!!

You haven't answered the question? but rather provided a excuse!!
I have answered the question. I really want to know what crap Peru did if a Gun passes the tests in most difficult terrains it's not going to fail in other country so Peru definitely did some crap on there own and trying to blame FN. A Rifle passing tests in the range we tested it is great Rifle.

If what you say about CZ is correct, then I am utterly disappointed in that company (my favourite by the way), and then how come they are still termed as No 3, cheaters should be banned to compete in the ongoing and any future participation in such trials. If they are being dishonest at this stage of the business, what would they do going forward?

Why were they even allowed to demo their weapons again to Police/FC a few days ago?

Send them back for cheating. Send a strong message to them and others in the competition that we don't tolerate such behaviour.

After failure of the x39 tests, i don't think Army will buy one. They really wanted the AK-103 but Russians won't let us make them. x51 is between SCAR and ARX. Former is leading thus far.

You should ask the CZ rep to officially deny that they didn't change parts during trials and gotten caught by the Army. I'll send the statement to the relevant quarter and we will find out. Plus, no other contestant than CZ is playing media gimmicks. What does it tell you!

and ARX to be banned from competing in the trials

Hazrat @Zarvan ??

It is a serious allegation that should have people involved in this tried! Don't you agree?

Its worse this is a very serious allegation that Hazrat has made that a firearms maker has tried to bribe the countries Defence production.

Let me repeat it this is a scandal between POF and Beretta!!! Hazrat are you 100% sure can you stand by your claim??

Please lets have the clarification on CZ. @TheOccupiedKashmir can you ask the CZ guy PhDr. Ondrej Podel. Someone is talking porkies, meaning no disrespect.

It is not possible for me to seek his comments on every rumour.

I think the decision has been made. We will find out after the budget in June.

For us, it is better to wait for official news.

@Zarvan @Path-Finder @Vergennes @That Guy @El Fuego
Peru FN SCAR Rifle Controversy
Posted September 19, 2013 in NFA / Suppressors / Class III, Rifles by Steve Johnson with 92 Comments
Tags: fn, military, peru, SCAR
Earlier this year we reported that the Peruvian military had decided to adopt the FN SCAR-H. Only the SCAR-H was able to read the final round of the competition. MKE dropped out because they were not willing to guarantee a 20,000 shot lifespan, LWRC’s rifle failed the beach and sand test and H&K’s entry failed the mud test. The SCAR-H passed all these tests but it appears to fail the final test.
In the test the rifle was unscientifically dropped 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) onto concrete seven times. I assume this is the same rifle had already been subjected to all the previous torture tests. Given that it appears no rifle entered into the competition was able to complete all the tests, I think it is safe to say that the tests were at fault rather than the rifles.

We would all like an accurate and light rifle that required no maintenance, could be used as a hammer, thrown off buildings and submerged in mud and still continue to function with sub-MOA accuracy. Instead we make compromises because a modern full/semi-automatic rifle built like a tank with loose tolerances would not be a pleasant rifle to carry nor would it be accurate. Peru will probably be mounting expensive optics on their new rifles that anyway would fail all or most of the tests.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/09/19/peru-fn-scar-rifle-controversy/

FN SCAR 17S & Burris Eliminator III @942 Yards

Posted September 19, 2013 in NFA / Suppressors / Class III, Rifles by Steve Johnson with 92 Comments
Earlier this year we reported that the Peruvian military had decided to adopt the FN SCAR-H. Only the SCAR-H was able to read the final round of the competition. MKE dropped out because they were not willing to guarantee a 20,000 shot lifespan, LWRC’s rifle failed the beach and sand test and H&K’s entry failed the mud test. The SCAR-H passed all these tests but it appears to fail the final test.
In the test the rifle was unscientifically dropped 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) onto concrete seven times. I assume this is the same rifle had already been subjected to all the previous torture tests. Given that it appears no rifle entered into the competition was able to complete all the tests, I think it is safe to say that the tests were at fault rather than the rifles.

We would all like an accurate and light rifle that required no maintenance, could be used as a hammer, thrown off buildings and submerged in mud and still continue to function with sub-MOA accuracy. Instead we make compromises because a modern full/semi-automatic rifle built like a tank with loose tolerances would not be a pleasant rifle to carry nor would it be accurate. Peru will probably be mounting expensive optics on their new rifles that anyway would fail all or most of the tests.

SCAR H passed all the tests we tested it in temperatures from 50 C to - 50 C we had thrown it from buildigs and did every ruthless thing which can be done and SCAR passed all so Peru needs to come and challenge us here we would test them in front of them. @Super Falcon I would also like to see Pakistan testing HK 417\416 but Germany doesn't allow weapons sales to non Nato countries and Germany also has come up with new Rifle by the way

90234d1486112725-hk433-new-assault-rifle-hk-pic433.jpg

SCAR H passed all the tests we tested it in temperatures from 50 C to - 50 C we had thrown it from buildigs and did every ruthless thing which can be done and SCAR passed all so Peru needs to come and challenge us here we would test them in front of them. @Super Falcon I would also like to see Pakistan testing HK 417\416 but Germany doesn't allow weapons sales to non Nato countries and Germany also has come up with new Rifle by the way

So in the name of your love for scar, Peru will challenge SCAR and then Pakistan army will prove them wrong :lol: :lol:

if you see the date of posting that article, don't you think 4 years passed they must have improved the rifle(if it had some deficiencies). and they say it failed final test which was dropping on concrete ground seven times.

are you for real Hazrat the military of Peru is going to come and challenge you who has no part in trials and has no military affiliation either! You still haven't answered the question which I asked about US Spec Ops and rangers battalion shelving SCAR? Then you made a huge claim that Beretta tried to bribe POF? So please lets remain in our britches!

I posted this link few pages back. If you go down into the comments someone made a interesting statement;

Peruvian here. This is what I've heard from people related to this matter: Officers that wrote negative feedbacks about these rifles have been removed & replaced by others who wrote new reviews; apparently there's a HUGE bribe scam behind this that involves high-ranking military officers and politicians.
Test rifles were deployed to local jungle combat theater against drug dealers/maoist terrorists; chopper (Mi-8?) carrying troops was shot down while unloading troops and none of the SCARs (Apparently 6 or so) survived the crash; Galils were heavily damaged too but kept firing and were used by wounded survivors to repeal the ambush.
Some people tried without success to upgrade currently available weapons, mainly FALs with modern hardware; apparently they were seen as a menace to many interests.

Unless deployed to specialized units, average Peruvian soldier could break an AK (I've seen them do it) in no time.

Currently our armed forces are equipped with the following MBRs: refurbished N. Korean AKMs (Cops; little remaining ammo for them; among armed forces runs the rumor that it's a crime against humanity to use 7.62x39mm.), HK G-3s (Cops; bought in the early '80s; stored after the AKs arrived in the late '80s but now redeployed and used with Chinese-made 7.62NATO ammo issued by the Army), AK-47s (Air Force), 5.56 Galils (Army, Navy and maybe Air Force too), FALs (Both FN and Argentinian-made; Army, Air Force and Navy) and a hodgepodge of assorted guns that include various M-16/AR style rifles (Usually cops fighting in the jungle theater), Daewoos (Navy) and 5.56 HKs (91? 93?; used by cops & Navy).

Holded a SCAR some time ago. Wouldn't use it as a doorstop, less as a weapon in the terrible climate, geographical and logistical nightmare our poor troops have to endure.

None of the SCAR survived a Heli Crash BUT outdated Galil rifles survived the Heli crash! Strange!!

So in the name of your love for scar, Peru will challenge SCAR and then Pakistan army will prove them wrong :lol: :lol:
We tested SCAR in every possible scenario if Peru and his people have so much issue they can bring what ever issue they have. People like you laugh because you failed to prove me wrong and SCAR won so keep laughing

We tested SCAR in every possible scenario if Peru and his people have so much issue they can bring what ever issue they have. People like you laugh because you failed to prove me wrong and SCAR won so keep laughing
Hazrat did you test the rifle or observe the trials? all we have is rumors that get more and more ridiculous. Unless you saw it and took part in it then anything you say is dismissable.

Hazrat did you test the rifle or observe the trials? all we have is rumors that get more and more ridiculous. Unless you saw it and took part in it then anything you say is dismissable.

If CZ is involved in cheating and its weapons failed (malfunctioned multiple times / exploded), why not kick the company out ?

MKEK (Turkey) participated in the tender with its x51 MPT-76. It failed summer trials and the company wants PA to retrial the rifle (after improvements were made).

At last month's Army organized event in Quetta, CZ was reportedly the only OEM participating.

Local police looked very interested in CZ weapons for its elite counter-terror unit. You have LCB soldiers firing CZ weapons and large no. of CZ Scorpion brochures / manuals (in the hands of a soldier). Speaks for itself.

If CZ is involved in cheating and its weapons failed (malfunctioned multiple times / exploded), why not kick the company out ?

MKEK (Turkey) participated in the tender with its x51 MPT-76. It failed summer trials and the company wants PA to retrial the rifle (after improvements were made).

At last month's Army organized event in Quetta, CZ was reportedly the only OEM participating.

Local police looked very interested in CZ weapons for its elite counter-terror unit. You have LCB soldiers firing CZ weapons and large no. of CZ Scorpion brochures / manuals (in the hands of a soldier). Speaks for itself.
I think you didn't read Horus last few posts he just told that CZ is out. As for new Elite Police Units they may get SCAR but my question which weapon will come to regular PoliceMan. Old Type 56 has to go and G3 is way to big in size to give to them and if both CZ and AK-103 are out than what option we are left with. I really want Pakistan to test few more Assault Rifles may be no Poland one and few companies from USA like COLT 901 we need two series at least produced in Pakistan we have massive Police and Armed Forces to equip.
fb-radom-msbs556-bullpup-demo-11.jpg

Poland MSBS

P1230597-900x601.jpg

Colt 901

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom