What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Hazrat sent his secret team of ninjas and eliminated the guy rooting for berreta, posters were also thrown on ghq and pof via hazrats stealth bomber reading "death to the enemies of scar"...
Ask POF workers even they know it

So ur syndicate can catch me when i visit pof??, hazrat ur very smart but im smarter, i will remain under ground and run the resistance from there, viva beretta, via Cz..
It is now affirmative! Hazrat has just dropped a bombshell on corruption between POF & beretta!

Hazrat leaks!!!
Its worse this is a very serious allegation that Hazrat has made that a firearms maker has tried to bribe the countries Defence production.

Let me repeat it this is a scandal between POF and Beretta!!! Hazrat are you 100% sure can you stand by your claim??

Last edited:
Its worse this is a very serious allegation that Hazrat has made that a firearms maker has tried to bribe the countries Defence production.

Let me repeat it this is a scandal between POF and Beretta!!! Hazrat are 100% sure can you stand by your claim??
It seems Hazrats sources are "FAKE NEWS":lol:

Hazrat that is wonderful I hope those Peruvians learn to use SCAR properly so FN doesn't not need to bribe people there.
What if in Peru case SCAR wasn't at fault and some other thing happened. By the way if @Horus is right and CZ is also out AK-103 not ready to give TOT so I think we should try to resolve the issue with Berreta Rifle as it has 7.62 X 39 version also. Test it again and if satisfied go for both SCAR and Berreta. SCAR will also soon come up with x 39 version soon we can have two Rifle series who offer all three calibers which our forces use. And we can equip our Police Force also.

What if in Peru case SCAR wasn't at fault and some other thing happened. By the way if @Horus is right and CZ is also out AK-103 not ready to give TOT so I think we should try to resolve the issue with Berreta Rifle as it has 7.62 X 39 version also. Test it again and if satisfied go for both SCAR and Berreta. SCAR will also soon come up with x 39 version soon we can have two Rifle series who offer all three calibers which our forces use. And we can equip our Police Force also.
That is called going in circle Hazrat! I am astonished that FN is not at fault anywhere in the world? Fault lies with the user and user alone. What reason can you give that the US have shelved SCAR from their Spec Ops and Rangers battalion? Like Peru are the operators to blame here as well?

You have gone from Horus is always right to 'if' that is quite a shift Hazrat!!:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom