What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
What I understand is what I saw. By the way BREN passed the trials specially CZ 807 but yes SCAR was way ahead in performance

and we are back to

SCAR PERFORMED THE BEST IN THE TRAILS :partay::partay:

can you plz tell us how exactly it performed better ?? like performing better in certain environments or having more accuracy or requiring less maintenance ? What exactly was better about SCAR ??

@Zarvan bro, if Pakistan Military rejects a rifle, what on right mind can even think that it will still be brought for Police and if we go by the same definition, SSU in Karachi has SCAR in armory so does it mean we inducted the same, No but bought/direct purchase for Police and has nothing to do with Military trials.

Also, Media is not a source nor credible enough to believe like we know how they most of the times shows Missiles without any clue Ghori for Babur or what not. I must say, Media is totally clueless especially when it comes to defence related news and sometimes for rating, they go crazy and did many silly things in past.

Further-more, if I am a civilian then why would a Sarkari Banda will tell me something which is not available in public domain nor is allowed to be told that too on a social website or through some unknown contacts. I will never ever disclose any news which is marked as secret or confidential. Kindly avoid believing words of the people with no credibility. What we all know is, totally tight lipped service till now w.r.t. winner of trials. However, discussing the content on the basis of personal observation is not wrong and everyone is at liberty to do so but we should keep in mind that, the same may not be pushed again & again as a fact that Officials are not telling yet.

Hope you understand.
this entire 200+pages long thread is nothing more than the love affair of our Hazrat with FN SCAR. Ye Mods have been far too lenient too long!!

What I understand is what I saw. By the way BREN passed the trials specially CZ 807 but yes SCAR was way ahead in performance but BREN also passed the tests in fact CZ 807 is leading candidate in Type 56 replacement program. Baluchistan Police is looking to get new weapons and report was about CZECH showing there weapons and commander southern command was also present on the occasion. There giant size guy was firing CZ 807 and Scorpion and our Police Guy was shown firing some handgun from CZ. What I don't know is whether Baluchistan Government also tested other Rifles or not. Sir many sarkari people tell many things you just should know How to get the info. I am not discussing personal observation I am discussing the info I have.

Zarvan, the info you have is not necessarily to be correct so you posted once your opinion then there is no need to repeat it again & again. Don't you see how many informed and credible members/seniors are silent on this issue. I have no interest if Baluchistan Police was shown standing with a giant guy looking at CZ BREN etc. All I have to say is, personal wish/opinion aside, we have to carry on discussion with some serious sort of info or we can ask for updates. Kindly avoid posting off-topic discussion and irrelevant information. You must understand that the matter is serious and is related of an official subject and any information without nay substance/source is nothing but speculation and baseless claims or the same may fall under leak criteria whcih is totally wrong.

Zarvan, the info you have is not necessarily to be correct so you posted once your opinion then there is no need to repeat it again & again. Don't you see how many informed and credible members/seniors are silent on this issue. I have no interest if Baluchistan Police was shown standing with a giant guy looking at CZ BREN etc. All I have to say is, personal wish/opinion aside, we have to carry on discussion with some serious sort of info or we can ask for updates. Kindly avoid posting off-topic discussion and irrelevant information. You must understand that the matter is serious and is related of an official subject and any information without nay substance/source is nothing but speculation and baseless claims or the same may fall under leak criteria whcih is totally wrong.
Sir other member make me repeat things but from now I will trying to avoid as for Baluchistan well I don't know about the other things but the video SAMMA showed Scorpion and CZ 807 and handgun were being fired and several Police Officers were present also along with representatives of CZ.

Sir other member make me repeat things but from now I will trying to avoid as for Baluchistan well I don't know about the other things but the video SAMMA showed Scorpion and CZ 807 and handgun were being fired and several Police Officers were present also along with representatives of CZ.

MY dear, I respect your enthusiasm in this regard but if you have to share anything w.r.t. news, do share with link/source that too while being on subject. Baluchistan LEA's (Provincial) is attempting to purchase a weapon (seems like a provincial government tender for new purchase), create a new thread for such discussion that has nothing to do with this subject at all.

Hopefully, no further derailing by anyone and let's keep this thread informative and qualitative as before.

Edit: Irrelevant/off-topic posts are removed, if there is any, kindly do report without quoting back.

Regards,

Last edited:
I can clearly see CZ 807 both 5.56 X 45 and 7.62 X 39 being fired. Another thing which is coming to mind is that Army is taking control of not only Police recruitment but also of there weapons induction but the only question for me is which are the other companies which are showing there weapons in Baluchistan.
Some buddy told me that they(Baluchistan) may be get or select cz weapons at army advise. And I am thinking that the weapons will be used in Baluchistan, if got success means no problems(any kind) then army will induct it at large scale. this is my thinking it can be wrong.

Some buddy told me that they(Baluchistan) may be get or select cz weapons at army advise. And I am thinking that the weapons will be used in Baluchistan, if got success means no problems(any kind) then army will induct it at large scale. this is my thinking it can be wrong.
But SCAR is not in the picture! you do realise that?

But SCAR is not in the picture! you do realise that?
Yes agree with you and you know the reason. And some people say money is not a problem but actually it is, because army is not buying just a single rifle they are modernizing at large scale but step by step slowly. For example helicopter fleet (gunship and utility) Ah-1z,t-129 etc and aw139 many things are in pipeline so i will say it again "Money Is The Problem". What do you say?

Yes agree with you and you know the reason. And some people say money is not a problem but actually it is, because army is not buying just a single rifle they are modernizing at large scale but step by step slowly. For example helicopter fleet (gunship and utility) Ah-1z,t-129 etc and aw139 many things are in pipeline so i will say it again "Money Is The Problem". What do you say?
100% agreed, money needs to be sought and spent wisely its a widely accepted opinion here on PDF. But then the singular counter argument is money was not an issue when trials started. as if they are ishad dollars rishtedar.

Last edited:
Yes Army suggested BREN to Baluchistan because it along with SCAR passed the trials. Other than that it has nothing to do with Army induction neither Army plans to wait for How it performs in Baluchistan than induct. Army is already doing there seperate talks and finally money is not the issue here

IMG_9267.PNG

Back
Top Bottom