What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Army Generals didn't wake up one day and said " Hey let's have Rifle trials " and next we were having Rifle Trials I am amazed at people who think they know better than what Army is doing and Generals have wasted years of training. The decision is 50 years investment so we are taking things slow I know few things but I am not sharing but I can say for sure things are moving forward and soon we would get the news. Nothing is shelved or shut down and yes we have the money.
@PAR 5 @Vergennes

I wish I could believe you BUT the information I have including the lists of ARMY PROCUREMENT PLAN 2017-18, SADA and now even CSF 2016-17 funds released by the US Government, none includes any procurement of assault rifle. So your continuing optimism aside, don't see this happening in this FY.

I wish I could believe you BUT the information I have including the lists of ARMY PROCUREMENT PLAN 2017-18, SADA and now even CSF 2016-17 funds released by the US Government, none includes any procurement of assault rifle. So your continuing optimism aside, don't see this happening in this FY.
It's happening and Army doesn't declare most things which it procures. And in recent defense exhibition not in Pakistan but some where else in the world final talks have begun. It's not optimism I have solid information that is what I am telling you

It's happening and Army doesn't declare most things which it procures. And in recent defense exhibition not in Pakistan but some where else in the world final talks have begun. It's not optimism I have solid information that is what I am telling you

Assault Rifle is NOT a classified program that it cannot be declared. All unclassified procurement projects ARE DECLARED in yearly procurement lists that mention exact quantities and foreign exchange & Rupees funding. You are beginning to sound like a novice on these matters! My doubts on your claims and this program stands.

Assault Rifle is NOT a classified program that it cannot be declared. All unclassified procurement projects ARE DECLARED in yearly procurement lists that mention exact quantities and foreign exchange & Rupees funding. You are beginning to sound like a novice on these matters! My doubts on your claims and this program stands.
You are free to doubt but things are moving forward and talks are taking place and soon we would go for the final deal

It isn't happening it is happening. If it is happening then Hazrat @Zarvan give us a time frame! Saying that it is happening sounds like the deal for 4 frigates which was nothing but a trip by noora to Turkey and nothing more.

YEAH I also have good news regarding this, but cant quote.
Share it with the forum and not just Hazrat @Zarvan

Tangential question; what shotgun does the Pakistan Army use?

Kat's family owns a Mossberg 590.

dd491.jpg
tactical shotgun is not employed

It isn't happening it is happening. If it is happening then Hazrat @Zarvan give us a time frame! Saying that it is happening sounds like the deal for 4 frigates which was nothing but a trip by noora to Turkey and nothing more.

Share it with the forum and not just Hazrat @Zarvan
Dude it's 50 year investment. We are not going to buy one car from showroom. Everything has to be studied before final decision takes place but in recent massive defense exhibition in a country. Some things have happened which are going to lead to final deal.

Dude it's 50 year investment. We are not going to buy one car from showroom. Everything has to be studied before final decision takes place but in recent massive defense exhibition in a country. Some things have happened which are going to lead to final deal.
you are repeating the car buying example from last year! If by June there is nothing then shoot your sources.

you are repeating the car buying example from last year! If by June there is nothing then shoot your sources.
Things are taking place you are not buying one thing for 5 years you are buying a new Gun which brings new mindset with it. I am telling you something big has happened in recent defence exhibition and things are moving forward. Army won't tell you everything but it's taking place.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom