What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
TBH, after Azerbaijan Pakistan is the only country which Turkish defense industry doesn't care about tranfer of critical technology, many people indicate that Pakistan had a role in development of SOM. Even it may have if we decide to go nuclear. If POF can sign an agreement with Undersecretariat of Defense Industries who has the full rights of MPT, it'd be awesome and I'd be happy to see Pakistan producing MPT-76 at home.
Having a rifle way better than anything Indian Infantry might have and also contributing to future development of Pakistan's own rifles up to STANAG qualifications.
I wonder if there is something other than high prices of Turkish hardware that stops us from taking our cooperation to a greater level.

s

stock is fine what is your issue? what would you have instead and why
I would have a lighter stock. Don't like the feel of this one.

But never mind my blabbering.

I wonder if there is something other than high prices of Turkish hardware that stops us from taking our cooperation to a greater level.

I'd say the United States of America. Being in the alliance obviously Turkey was used by US at some sort for ME policy making. But nowadays it's because of us the Turks why Americans are so angry for their government arguing that we are using the US just like Israel to implement our doctrines over Syria and Iraq :lol: :lol:

I'd say the United States of America. Being in the alliance obviously Turkey was used by US at some sort for ME policy making. But nowadays it's because of us the Turks why Americans are so angry for their government arguing that we are using the US just like Israel to implement our doctrines over Syria and Iraq :lol: :lol:

Well brother I am afraid that Syria and Iraq are going to be a proven misfire in not to distant future. We had our medicine and we are already countering this filth and I wish our Turk brothers would understand it even earlier than us. The one you people are using are even more brutal and absolute animals.

We have to take it to next level. We should buy the Milgem Corvette from Turkey as well as become partners with them in Frigate project. Turkey also has developed good IFV and AFV like Tulpur and Kaplan 20 and also Turkey is developing its own Fighter Jet now.

Well brother I am afraid that Syria and Iraq are going to be a proven misfire in not to distant future. We had our medicine and we are already countering this filth and I wish our Turk brothers would understand it even earlier than us. The one you people are using are even more brutal and absolute animals.

Yeah...there's this rumor all over that a land incursion into Syria and Iraq targeting ISIL and PKK is yet to happen very soon. If true, that's a game changer in ME, but for a short period of time we'll have our economy fuvcked for that.

when we said the same in start of this thread, no body believed us :cray:
Neither did I .. I wasn't convinced myself ... The notifications are issues for even the smallest thing .. Finally yesterday i was sitting with... asked and he confirmed it..

I didn't know You were looking for a turbojet engine instead of a rifle that will be affected by athmosperic pressure and +/- O2 weather conditions. Otherwise, I am talking about -40/+45/50 but You are telling me -70 or +60 degrees as If a soldier can survive in such an extreme weather conditions, let along fighting of a soldier handling a rifle against enemy in mentioned celcius. Hope you will find what you are looking for brothers...

Lol ... I'm not kidding brother ... Soldiers do survive in that hell hole .... It's the highest battlefield in the world... The G-3s and even Mg-3s were pretty much useless jamming and all.. Hence they mostly adopted AKs ..

Last edited:
Yeah...there's this rumor all over that a land incursion into Syria and Iraq targeting ISIL and PKK is yet to happen very soon. If true, that's a game changer in ME, but for a short period of time we'll have our economy fuvcked for that.
If you take out Assad's regime also I am sure there will be some Middle Eastern regimes who would happily fund you
Neither did I .. I wasn't convinced myself ... The notifications are issues for even the smallest thing .. Finally yesterday i was sitting with my ... asked and he confirmed it..
Glad to know, confirmation from you means a lot to me... I have not left Lahore and certain conversations are not meant for the phone so I had no idea how authentic this news was...

HK 416 should be picked becoz ot is multi caliber and reliable top notch ASSAULT Rifle in the world

From first batch delivery of MPT-76, in service of JÖAK (Gendarmerie Special Public Security Command, HRT) with Avcı 1x-4x optic sight.

1634470_-_main.jpg

capture-jpg.244209

E25zmmc.jpg

fRyIhE7.jpg
The Gun in third picture looks different in shape as compares to Gun in first picture. Am I right ?
@Neptune @Hakan @cabatli_53 @Hurshid Celebi

HK 416 should be picked becoz ot is multi caliber and reliable top notch ASSAULT Rifle in the world
I think MPT-76 is also a Multi Caliber Gun and also has a DMR version

Does anyone know how can I post a new thread because I am unable to do it. It doesn't let me do it after I do 5 posts and
i already introduced myself. I have no permission to create new thread. Please help me !

Does anyone know how can I post a new thread because I am unable to do it. It doesn't let me do it after I do 5 posts and
i already introduced myself. I have no permission to create new thread. Please help me !

I think your post count should be 20 or 50 before you are allowed to start threads.

Have some fun in the Vietnam related threads i am sure you can get to 50 in no time :p:

Pakistan would buy semi auto modified ak 47 from Russia worth 1.2 million dollars

Dear dont use comments on gun which we already using AK 47

Dear HK 417 is multi caliber HK 416 is single caliber

And having multi caliber gives our soldiers more option with single gun

Scar should be bought for SSG

The Gun in third picture looks different in shape as compares to Gun in first picture. Am I right ?
@Neptune @Hakan @cabatli_53 @Hurshid Celebi

I think MPT-76 is also a Multi Caliber Gun and also has a DMR version
Still HK 417 is superior

Back
Top Bottom