What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
I may not be smart, but you sure look dumb. Today, social media is the most widely and effectively used tool for advertising and information collection.
Be that as it may, give me one solid reason as to why Belgian officials would need to collect and verify a shitload of information form the internet when they have sent a delegation here for that very purpose and have relative ease of access to it?

P.S Performance based results are almost never a secret.

Similarly other contenders would also have sent their delegates with their weapons and they all would be curious to know how the others are performing in the trials and surely they won't be talking to each other about their performance and neither would the officials carrying out the tests. So what avenue is left for the delegates to explore?

Be that as it may, give me one solid reason as to why Belgian officials would need to collect and verify a shitload of information form the internet when they have sent a delegation here for that very purpose and have relative ease of access to it?

P.S Performance based results are almost never a secret.

@Arsalan I still think the CZ BREN 2 would make a good fit, especially if we can bundle in a Meopta optics plant in Pakistan.

Sir any latest news and has HK-417 also arrived as Mr Arsalan have suggested ?
I cannot confirm this as of right now but will look into it. If the Hk-417 is also in the competition then it will be the only true adversary for the Fn-Scar, plus it will open a ton of options like the Hk-121, Mp-7 and UMP as well. Referencing our past dealings with Heckler and Kosh it will also be a smother option.

I cannot confirm this as of right now but will look into it. If the Hk-417 is also in the competition then it will be the only true adversary for the Fn-Scar, plus it will open a ton of options like the Hk-121, Mp-7 and UMP as well. Referencing our past dealings with Heckler and Kosh it will also be a smother option.
Exactly that is only Gun which can give tough competition to FN SCAR

Guys I just talked to a guy and he has shown me proof and has told me that Pakistan most probably will go for two Guns one would replace G3 and one would replace Type 56. And that guy has proof. So things are changing now
@Sulman Badshah @balixd @Arsalan @Quwa @Tipu7 @

13494820_260940244270252_5749517414652520207_n.jpg

My Beloved Girlfriend FN SCAR @waz @Horus @Oscar

Guys I just talked to a guy and he has shown me proof and has told me that Pakistan most probably will go for two Guns one would replace G3 and one would replace Type 56. And that guy has proof. So things are changing now
@Sulman Badshah @balixd @Arsalan @Quwa @Tipu7
Are you completely sure that he wasnt talking about two different caliber's of the same weapon e.g (Scar 16 and 17) instead of two completely different rifles e.g (Fn Scar and Hk 419)?

13494820_260940244270252_5749517414652520207_n.jpg

Hahaha! She looks very pretty MA

Exactly that is only Gun which can give tough competition to FN SCAR

@Sulman Badshah @balixd @Arsalan @Quwa @Tipu7 @

Well that is good. Surely it wont be wise for us or for me to just accept that as a fact until it becomes one. Not that it is coming from you but even generally i like to be sure about my facts, hope you wont mind. Also since there is no mention of who that guy is and what sort of proof you are talking about, that makes things that much more complicated.

As far as i have been following, the key find remains that all these trails and process with decide on the first 10k to 12k guns. It will there performance over some years that will then decide upon what gun, if one, we chose to replace all the guns with army. Two different types wont bother me so much, it is a huge number that we MAY be looking at so at that time we may chose two types. I wont be surprised if it is one selected from these trails, produced at POF and the other a Pakistani design based on the lessons learned during the manufacturing of this selected first gun. If that is the case, the number of guns produced as a result of this trail and evaluation process will be considerable lower then "replacement of whole army"

Are you completely sure that he wasnt talking about two different caliber's of the same weapon e.g (Scar 16 and 17) instead of two completely different rifles e.g (Fn Scar and Hk 419)?

Hahaha! She looks very pretty MA
Yes he was talking about two different Guns not one. And this picture is not that proof what I am talking about but the proof is valid it seem only two Gun have survived the tests but still can't be sure.

@Arsalan

@Arsalan I still think the CZ BREN 2 would make a good fit, especially if we can bundle in a Meopta optics plant in Pakistan.
I think that will be the best option, all things considered.
You are well connected right? Have you also been hearing all the talks about a Pakistani designed and manufactured gun? It seems to be getting a lot of support from concerned circles and now the report about interest in two types may well be just that. Evaluate all that the world have to offer, select what suites you best and make it at home. Learn about some goodies and make one for yourself to be procured in higher numbers, ones that can will actually satisfy that "replacement of gun for the whole army" intention. Makes sense right?

You are well connected right? Have you also been hearing all the talks about a Pakistani designed and manufactured gun? It seems to be getting a lot of support from concerned circles and now the report about interest in two types may well be just that. Evaluate all that the world have to offer, select what suites you best and make it at home. Learn about some goodies and make one for yourself to be procured in higher numbers, ones that can will actually satisfy that "replacement of gun for the whole army" intention. Makes sense right?
I'm not well connected with people in the Army, but if I had to guess, I think there's recognition among some of the value of embracing the AR-15, and then developing it up into something like the MKEK MPT-76. Remember, the AR-15 is a very common and widely embraced platform, you're not going to suffer from a lack of economies of scale and expertise, especially designers, engineers, etc, who know how to turn that platform into something.

On the other hand, the pendulum could swing the other way too ... imagine if CZ comes up and says, "pick up the BREN, and we will hook you up as our preferred vendor in our global supply chain." Remember, while some want to have a homegrown rifle, others also want to see positive foreign exchange in-flows and success in the global arms market. So yes, we could design a nice rifle based on the AR-15, but on the other hand, the AR-15's cost benefits come as a result of a vibrant and competitive supplier base. The CZ might be pricey for us to buy, but we'd also be making money (and generating jobs) by exporting its parts, and who knows, if we made the right decision, 10-15 years from now our market could grow, and we'd have early entrant advantage.

It keeps getting better and better. Did you got this from Moi# ?

I am telling you Pakistan is not in mood of designing a new Assault Rifle. We are going test and from those tested and select one or two of them

It seem more SCAR have arrived because initially we didn't had Brown SCAR among those which are being tested

Back
Top Bottom