What's new

Pakistan's rocket science to Moon---Joke

i am sorry but you failed math

the ratio upto today is 1:4 Pakistan solider vs India solider.
I failed math! lol how did u know? ESP?

Then if 1 Pakistani Soldier is to 4 Indian Soldier, Still why did they surrender? ;) lol

Thank You Come Again! :)

I failed math! lol how did u know? ESP?

Then if 1 Pakistani Soldier is to 4 Indian Soldier, Still why did they surrender? ;) lol

Thank You Come Again! :)

Have fun DUDE why SO SERIOUS ? We have other Threads for that. Just :chilli: CHILL

No seriously, I want a Pakistani flag up on the moon, i'll most likely be the most happiest/proudest person alive, (next to all my other countrymen/women).

No seriously, I want a Pakistani flag up on the moon, i'll most likely be the most happiest/proudest person alive, (next to all my other countrymen/women).

But Indians want all the Pakistani to go there to MOON:victory: so nice of them :smitten: and they want ZARDARI TO BE THE KING OF CHAAND.:woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ZARDARI..... CHAAND KI CHANDNI :yahoo:

But Indians want all the Pakistani to go there to MOON:victory: so nice of them :smitten: and they want ZARDARI TO BE THE KING OF CHAAND.:woot::rofl::rofl:

ZARDARI..... CHAAND KI CHANDNI :yahoo:

Palin could be his queen. At least she could then see Russia from her window :enjoy:

It's not worth it. The amount of money it will take for such a project. Besides someone's already been there, so its not so special anymore.

It's not worth it. The amount of money it will take for such a project. Besides someone's already been there, so its not so special anymore.

No other flag (except Turkey's) deserves a spot on the moon more than Pakistan! Our white crescent and star would be an epic achievement for us.

But unlike a couple of other nations, We'd first take care of our country and make it stable and capable enough to carry out such a mission in the future, instead of painting Russian space rockets with British money ;)

anything for a cheap thrill for Hinduism!!!! What's next they found some water on the moon, but it came out to be cow piss.

If we really get down to myths, they are in no happy situation. Islam also has many myths associated with moon like the prophet slicing it into half with a sword for a start.

I doubt any moon mission has been able to confirm that slicing so far. There were also myths that Neil Armstrong had converted to Islam because of what he saw and heard on the moon when he landed and it made many Muslims very happy. It was a lie!

Many Muslims refused to believe man's landing on moon (I am sure there are still many in that category) because they could not believe that is possible for a mere human to do that.

I guess for these people the words about "To you your religion, to me mine" are just words. They are not true to any religion, only to their cheap mentality.

Last edited:
Islam also has many myths associated with moon like the prophet slicing it into half with a sword for a start.
I doubt any moon mission has been able to confirm that slicing so far.

Modern science has proved many facts given by Islam, regarding the Moon and the space. Like Moon hasn’t its own light but a reflected light. The Earth is round and not flat. It is the Earth revolving around the Sun and not the Sun revolving around the Earth.

All the objects in space are in fact floating and moving to their destination, so the science says the Sun too is revolving in its orbit.

Regarding the slicing the moon into two, new technology says laser cut surgery leaved no mark on the skin. So you aren’t going to get any mark of slicing the moon.

Nevertheless, no room for any cow or turtle in the space as we have seen it...:cheers:

Modern science has proved many facts given by Islam, regarding the Moon and the space. Like Moon hasn’t its own light but a reflected light. The Earth is round and not flat. It is the Earth revolving around the Sun and not the Sun revolving around the Earth.

All the objects in space are in fact floating and moving to their destination, so the science says the Sun too is revolving in its orbit.

Regarding the slicing the moon into two, new technology says laser cut surgery leaved no mark on the skin. So you aren’t going to get any mark of slicing the moon.

Nevertheless, no room for any cow or turtle in the space as we have seen it...:cheers:

None of what you mention is a fact given by Islam! Not a single one. Prove any one of them in unambiguous words.

Are you saying that the prophet used a Laser cut surgery on the moon! Care to cite a reference that you had Laser in those day and that was used for the "surgery". ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom