What's new

Pakistan's rocket science to Moon---Joke

roopesh

Reaction score
Q: What if Pakistan launches space rocket to moon ?

Ans: Problem to india as pak is getting technology.

Q: What if Pakistan scientist goes to moon ?

Ans: Big problem that pakistan got technology India still has long way to go.

Q: What if all Pakistani's goes to moon??

Ans: Problem solved!. :victory:

--Just a time pass Jokes frens....u can post such india-pak jokes....always we can just change India-Pakistan words to favour any side..

I think India has Reached moon first and "Chandrian" is making Sure that Moon will be OK for Indians.

For US (Pakistanis) Problem is solved

Q: What if Pakistan launches space rocket to moon ?

Ans: Problem to india as pak is getting technology.

Q: What if Pakistan scientist goes to moon ?

Ans: Big problem that pakistan got technology India still has long way to go.

Q: What if all Pakistani's goes to moon??

Ans: Problem solved!. :victory:

--Just a time pass Jokes frens....u can post such india-pak jokes....always we can just change India-Pakistan words to favour any side..

Nice mann, You have a Nice sense of Humor.

I think India has Reached moon first and "Chandrian" is making Sure that Moon will be OK for Indians.

For US (Pakistanis) Problem is solved

that goes for us aswel dude...:lol: we also got a huge population...:P

I heard Indians are able to breathe without their astronaut suits on the moon?
Is this true that they don't need the oxygen? I always knew something was fishy...:bunny:

after all u guys did't win all the wars, u guys have won only kargil but we won 1965 war & also 1948 war.
& also 1971 war was't won all by u, we won in west pakistan & u won in east pakistan bc there were only 80,000 soldiers of pakistan.

after all u guys did't win all the wars, u guys have won only kargil but we won 1965 war & also 1948 war.
& also 1971 war was't won all by u, we won in west pakistan & u won in east pakistan bc there were only 80,000 soldiers of pakistan.
lol i thot one Pak soldier is = 10 Indian soldier! So 80000 must have been enuff! lol

Back
Top Bottom