What's new

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan backs out of Kuala Lumpur Summit

New nexus is forming between Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia, and Qatar. These countries are ok with Iran and have no historical animosity to Persians or Shias.

It is clear that Turkey brought Qatar and Iran, while Malaysia brought Indonesia.

How can Malaysia and Turkey be upset with Pakistan, when it is very clear that Pakistan pushed harder than anyone else for this alliance.

Imran Khan long admired Erdogan and Mahathir as his models, maybe before they even knew him.

He has been working very hard to find a solution to the Muslim world's problems and we are finally at a turning point.

Pakistan will have to work twice as hard now, but we will do it. The Muslim world deserves options and a new power center. Pakistan is key.

I think new block will be made after 2030 the time where Indonesia is projected to have 2 trillion economy and Turkey with 1.5 trillion economy, Iran 800 billion while Pakistan at least have 600 billion economy with much healthy economy, Malaysia is maybe around 600 billion as well. In this period as well I believe Egypt will turn to democratic again so Muslim Brotherhood can once again lead that country. Algeria will have mature democracy and this nation is also important with strong Armed Force. Saudi can join the club but I think Saudi will not be in leadership role any more. Dont also forget Bangladesh, if it continue to develop that fast at least it can reach 800 billion dollar at 2030.

in the bible prophecy saudi arabia, along with US,UK, is part of the king of the south to defend israel!!

Back
Top Bottom