What's new

Pakistan's Pashtuns Feel More Alone Than Ever

Yeah thats why you minded some paintings after all you are not hypocrites and prudish. And thats why the painter was even abused for his love for Madhuri :angel:

i dont think so those anyone would like to see himself or herself being presented the way it is in Khajuraho.

Rest i have no issue if you call me whatever for not appreciating the Khajuraho intimating images

Oh, we do have narrow minded prudish hypocrite Indians too. Actually I was referring to you personally for turning up your nose at Khajuraho.

Does the hush-hush cultural practise that made rounds in news publication recently, hold significance?(no offense from my side as well! ;) )

You don't have to be a member of the particular community to speak for them, I have as credibility to speak for Dravids as I have for Afghans

:rofl::rofl: there is a saying in punjabi "Shahwan nal modhay ragar ragar kay asi we shah ho gaaye aan"

:rofl:

Oh, we do have narrow minded prudish hypocrite Indians too. Actually I was referring to you personally for turning up your nose at Khajuraho.

If i ask you a personal question about the great culture shown in Khajoraho you will mind it so lets not try to be something which you are not at all :cheers:

And dont refer to me personally because i have all my concepts very clear and i dont fake anything for getting Indian praise ;)

If i ask you a personal question about the great culture shown in Khajoraho you will mind it so lets not try to be something which you are not at all :cheers:

And dont refer to me personally because i have all my concepts very clear and i dont fake anything for getting Indian praise ;)

Why don't you ask me that 'personal question'? Who are you to decide if I am being 'something which I am not' (whatever that means)

Pakistani Pashtuns refer to afghans as MOHAJIRS! and yeah zufi bro ur right abt the jobs and stuff....

Few months back i was in peshwar... buying some stuff frm this afghani shopkeeper and the shopkeeper right infront of the (afghan shop) told me not to buy stuff frm mohajirs.... :)

Who cares........ i can easily trust my life with any pushtun friend of mine...

it didnt always use to be that way....it wasnt until Afghan flags started hanging by some of the Afghans; and until the crime went up.

I have family in Hayatabad -- we have little kids, young generation in our home and they wonder sometimes why they are not allowed to leave the house on their cycle without adult supervision. It's coz a lot of these guys make money off ransom. Some of them are in the militancy business.

I love Afghan peoples --except the ones who abuse our hospitality. In Pakhtun culture, if you bite the hand that feeds you --if you disrespect your host --then you can hardly be labelled a man of honour.

you are only liable to be labelled a punk, and a bittch

Why don't you ask me that 'personal question'? Who are you to decide if I am being 'something which I am not' (whatever that means)

Nevermind you also have no right to call me prudish or whatever.

Go to sleep you guys are too much worked up about Pakistani Pukhtuns. ;)

:rofl::rofl: there is a saying in punjabi "Shahwan nal modhay ragar ragar kay asi we shah ho gaaye aan"

Anyone knew about the GREAT PAKHTUNS in history before the Lodhis gathered the Timurid leftovers in Punjab and came to occupy the throne in Delhi ?

Please enlighten me :angel:

If you're quoting my post, for civility's sake, post in a language I can comprehend.

Anyone knew about the GREAT PAKHTUNS in history before the Lodhis gathered the Timurid leftovers in Punjab and came to occupy the throne in Delhi ?

Please enlighten me :angel:

Lolzz you might be reading bharti history thats why.

BTW even then when they came to occupy dehli what were great dravidians doing :angel:

:lol: a dravidian does not despite all the so-called rich culture infact for us the culture shown in Khajuraho doesnt hold any good significance (no offense)

First and foremost , here is an open forum made for a debate and the expressing of one's point of view .

First question to you is , does your being the highest poster on this forum and a keen 'observer' of India ( which is not your Nation ) , its activities and its people ( who are not Pakistani citizens ) , makes you eligible enough to comment on India and its inherent strengths and weaknesses ?

Does the incidence of expression and acceptance of eroticism in a society ( confined to a section of it ) , even if the incidence is historical , makes it inferior to contemporary Pakistani society ?

Last edited:
Does the incidence of expression and acceptance of eroticism in a society ( confined to a section of it ) , even if the incidence is historical , makes it inferior to contemporary Pakistani society ?

I'll take offense on comparing Khajuraho to contemporary Pakistani society(whatever facade of it surfaces to popular publications).

First and foremost , here is an open forum made for a debate and the expressing of one's point of view .

First question to you is , does your being the highest poster on this forum and a keen 'observer' of India ( which is not your Nation ) , its activities and its people ( who are not Pakistani citizens ) , makes you eligible enough to comment on India and its inherent strengths and weeknesses ?

Nobody is stopping you from commenting and participating.

Nobody is making anything inferior to anything here. I was just telling you the difference between your criteria of calling some culture great and rich and criteria of others. Something which you consider great and rich might not be great and rich for me.

Simple if you consider it making it inferior then its not the case.

Lolzz you might be reading bharti history thats why.

BTW even then when they came to occupy dehli what were great dravidians doing :angel:

The GREAT Dravidians had sadly , lost their territorial possessions and their kinship rights long before the Lodhis marched to Delhi .
That chapter is indeed a sorry episode .
Hard for me to accept the valiant Pakhtuns had to wait for the Turks to have their share before they rot followed by a Tatar to have his share and finally getting their hands to the posessions of 'Dravidian's Lands' .
We are talking about Pakhtuns and my question to you AGAIN is , where were the GREAT Pakhtuns before the Lodhis came to Delhi ? :angel:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom