What's new

Pakistan's Pashtuns Feel More Alone Than Ever

Guys, why are you taking Afghan sources seriously ?? These are pathetic Pushtun nationalists rather traitors who under the noses & directions of Western powers in Afghanistan have been tasked to spread the propaganda to bring in divide among the people of Pakistan.

This is why Pakistan is and should support the Taliban in Afghanistan as if Taliban are finished, the govt in Afghanistan is not only just print such propaganda, rather they will start creating more troubles for us, just like the way they are arming and giving refuge to the TTP in Afghanistan.

We should stay united and face this enemy in Afghanistan together.

this is just one of the few reasons why Pashtuns are beginning to feel alienated and are easily being recruited by taliban.

Well you should ask the information minister, that how much money is being eaten through corruption by their present govt and how many millions are spent on the protection of the handful of ministers of its govt, had this money been utilized for the people of the province, they wouldn't had needed to ask the federal gov for more funds.

Before complaining, he should have told what his govt has done for the people, how much austerity measures they have taken and saved how much money which is being spent on the people.

Blaming someone else is the easiest way to hide their own incompetency.

The sad reality is that Pakistani politics is highly ethno-centric. When the PPP gets in power, then Sindh takes priority; with PML-N Punjab gets the limelight. Balochistan and KP are screwed and marginalized no matter who gets in power.

The sad reality is that Pakistani politics is highly ethno-centric. When the PPP gets in power, then Sindh takes priority; with PML-N Punjab gets the limelight. Balochistan and KP are screwed and marginalized no matter who gets in power.

One more reason y Imran Khan should be the future of Pakistan ... being a pashtun himself he understands the real problem ...

I dont think we feel marginalized at all... Yes there is problems with politicians catering for their own constituents... thus their popularity be it PPP in Sindh or Nawaz Sharif in Lahore... but to state that we feel marginalized is non sense...

I would urge all Pakistanis to rise above such petty nationalism... It has given us nothing but pain and suffering... and you know what... this is what our enemies thrive upon... Look at what Bengali nationalism gave us... A bloody civil war and look what the Bengali nationalists have given to their people? Bengladesh remains a poor country whereas their elite rulers enjoy the riches of the land, taxing the life out of their population and in return not even having an infrastructure to support the nation when a flood hits them...

We can always discuss balanced distribution of resources... but it should never go to the level of what the nationalists bring it down to... i.e us and them and ultimately their solution always is to divide the people... nothing else...

Its one thing to take pride in one's language and history... its totally another to us that to bring separation amongst people...

No I am not racist but the truth is Ghauri , Ghaznavi and Mughals were all non browns who came from north and ruled brown India. Sorry for hurting any one fellings as I am a non racit and down to earth person but India has always been ruled by non browns and that what histroy tells us. :coffee:

Ghaznavis and Mughals were not pashtoons, and i am confused why you brought the colour of skin in the middle, dont do it next time as people will misunderstand you, and what do you mean by brown people who they are?

This article have so many holes that it can drain the entire pacific ocean :sick:

No I am not racist but the truth is Ghauri , Ghaznavi and Mughals were all non browns who came from north and ruled brown India. Sorry for hurting any one fellings as I am a non racit and down to earth person but India has always been ruled by non browns and that what histroy tells us. :coffee:

Who killed ghori? mughals .....infact thery were mongolians... mughals infacts killed alot of afghans..ghaznavi wasnt even pushtun...

Afghanistan was rulled by mauryans wasnt it? ..... history tells us?

Also afghan ppl arent considered WHITE or CENTRAL asians.... google it...
Also i dont care dude.... im frm balouchistan and we dont have such retarded complexes like a few ppl share on this forum here.

I feel sorry for u.

Last edited:
Guys, why are you taking Afghan sources seriously ?? These are pathetic Pushtun nationalists rather traitors who under the noses & directions of Western powers in Afghanistan have been tasked to spread the propaganda to bring in divide among the people of Pakistan.

This is why Pakistan is and should support the Taliban in Afghanistan as if Taliban are finished, the govt in Afghanistan is not only just print such propaganda, rather they will start creating more troubles for us, just like the way they are arming and giving refuge to the TTP in Afghanistan.

We should stay united and face this enemy in Afghanistan together.

The only people who support Taliban rule are the people who dont want to live under that same Taliban rule.

GB

My father was a Pashtoon, So am I. And i do feel alone. Well thats not because of the Govt, Taliban or anything like that. Its because that ***** moved to Karachi. :D

On serious note: I don't think pashtoons are left alone. Zardari and Co is really the worse govt i've seen but saying Pashtoon left alone is way over reality. As far he talked about media. Media gets most news on KP and tribal belt. Ever other day there are programs on KP and Tribal areas, His this view is total biased. The difficulties he described are difficulties of whole country not only Pashtoons.

anyway one of the website says he lives in f6 Phase 6 hayatabad. Who else think we should go visit him :azn:

Who killed ghori? mughals were brown.... infact thery were mongolians...ghaznavi wasnt even pushtun... mughals infacts killed alot of afghans..

Afghanistan was rulled by mauryans wasnt it? ..... history tells us?

Also afghan ppl arent considered WHITE or CENTRAL asians.... google it...
Also i dont care dude.... im frm balouchistan and we dont have such retarded complexes like a few ppl share on this forum here.

I feel sorry for u.

First don't feel sorry for me, Second In west Brown means people from subcontinent and Yellow for Asians (mongolians too)but its a fact that India is united only when a outsider nonbrown comes and rule them.

When did I use world white for mughals (retard) ok they were yellow :lol: now are you happy :D

I could have replied in rude way like you but its not my style. sorry for word retard. :lol:

Afgans are caucasians as per WIKI , I Google it as per your request.
Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Europaeid_types.jpg

Ghaznavis and Mughals were not pashtoons, and i am confused why you brought the colour of skin in the middle, dont do it next time as people will misunderstand you, and what do you mean by brown people who they are?

Here in west brown means Subcontinent people and by reading Subcontinent history you find one thing only and that's they were ruled by outsiders for centuries.
Yes Pashtuns have always fought each other but never liked to be salves of any outsiders.

^^^^ Whole of Aryan Race is said to be Caucasian and I FIND MAJORITY OF PAKISTANIS AND INDIANS AS BROWN. Afghans are slightly fairer as they are mountain people thats it, they are not white, above all a lot of punjabis and Indians are white who are not Pashtuns, its simple people who are exposed to SUN are darker, I don't know why u think Afghans are white? Go to any Western country no one even takes Caucasians from Central Asia as White, leave Afghans (they come under brown category, you may call yourself white but u surly are not). I am not racist just trying to clear his doubts!

^^^^ Whole of Aryan Race is said to be Caucasian and I FIND MAJORITY OF PAKISTANIS AND INDIANS AS BROWN. Afghans are slightly fairer as they are mountain people thats it, they are not white, above all a lot of punjabis and Indians are white who are not Pashtuns, its simple people who are exposed to SUN are darker, I don't know why u think Afghans are white? Go to any Western country no one even takes Caucasians from Central Asia as White, leave Afghans (they come under brown category, you may call yourself white but u surly are not). I am not racist just trying to clear his doubts!

Oh yeh in KP and Afghanistan we do have a umbrella all the times at our heads not to get expose to the SUN :P

everybody please use Fair and Lovely and guys should use fair and handsome :P

When did I used world white :hitwall: and Indians are not Aryans they were ruled by Aryans. Aryans still rule bollywood as Khans and Kapoors :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom