What's new

Pakistan's Pashtuns Feel More Alone Than Ever

@Abu Zulfiqar

Agreed. Also i don't understand. I've seen my friends going to Afghanistan. Many of my classmate are now working in afghanistan as the accounting firms got many contracts there. I've seen electricians, Telecomunication, Computer skill people Pakistani Punjabi and pukhtuns both going there and doing the jobs. People from all over the Pakistan who got contracts are working in Afghanistan. If we can go and do the Jobs why can't afghans. Why are they still here?

My neighbour Afghan is building two Plaza's there in Kabul but himself living in Pakistan. He visit Afghanistan regularly. There is as much danger to them in Afghanistan as much in Pakistan. Then why not go build their own country instead of blaming others.

PS: If anyone think Afghans in Pakistan don't have money he must be kidding me. They got a lot to invest in Afghanistan and make it a better country.

Non-Pukhtun friends of my brothers are even working in Afghanistan mostly the projects by foreign NGOs they hire people.

Afghans themselves can and are very well capable of these doing these jobs BUT again those who got education in Pakistan or most of those got foreign citizenship and asylum using Pakistani passports are in NO mood to return to Afghanistan BUT they do create more problems for Afghan people by spreading propaganda on net for their own agenda.

They are the ones who are even creating rift between different ethnicities in Afghanistan

This article particularly hasent been published in any Pashoon nationalist website and even the writer doesnt seem to be national of Afghanistan, or am i missing something?

Damn after reading all these posts frm certain indian member i wanna get my AK and shot the crap out of my Laptop!:guns:

Pity....i would have done tht.... but my father would kick my ***.:lol:

@Gin ka Pakistan.... no need to get verbal and abusive... i can easily do the same.... so act like a human not a ... anyways... tu lalay apna bhai hai.:pakistan:

Taliban is a word not ethnicity neither nationality. The same Taliban are Afghans and let the Afghan people decide what is good for them.

No Dravidian can lecture us or Afghans on that

Speak for yourself, let Afghans take care of them.

Your innuendo doesn't work for me, Afghans are tiny blot compared to such rich and vibrant culture of Dravids.

This article particularly hasent been published in any Pashoon nationalist website and even the writer doesnt seem to be national of Afghanistan, or am i missing something?

:) did you notice i have not so far commented on the write up because i know the writer very well.

he is not national of Afghanistan indeed. He was a rag tag journalist in Peshawar and once he was working with the newspaper i joined later when i was studying.

Here he was famous as Begum Nawazish Ali ;) recently he managed to befool the goras somehow on the same pretext as many had done and that is "threats to his life" thus got political asylum abroad and these days he is busy in writing crap which these goras want him to write :P

:) did you notice i have not so far commented on the write up because i know the writer very well.

he is not national of Afghanistan indeed. He was a rag tag journalist in Peshawar and once he was working with the newspaper i joined later when i was studying.

Here he was famous as Begum Nawazish Ali ;) recently he managed to befool the goras somehow on the same pretext as many had done and that is "threats to his life" thus got political asylum abroad and these days he is busy in writing crap which these goras want him to write :P

dear jana, it wasnt about your posts. :tup:

Speak for yourself, let Afghans take care of them.

Your innuendo doesn't work for me, Afghans are tiny blot compared to such rich and vibrant culture of Dravids.

:lol: i still hold some credible reasons for speaking for them BUT a dravidian does not despite all the so-called rich culture infact for us the culture shown in Khajuraho doesnt hold any good significance (no offense)

Oh the writer is that famous as Begum Nawazish Ali , Hated that guy.

:lol: i still hold some credible reasons for speaking for them BUT a dravidian does not despite all the so-called rich culture infact for us the culture shown in Khajuraho doesnt hold any good significance (no offense)

That's because people like you are hypocrite and prudish.

So not voting for Pakistan in UN and some minor skirmish with Pakistan, thus making Afghanistan all worthy of Taliban!

Again, plz read my post again, i did not said Afghanistan is all worthy of Taliban. What's so hard to understand in what i am saying ??

Voting is not just one thing, it shows the mentality. Throughout the peace time in Afghanistan, before the soviets came, Afghanistan one way or another had been creating problems for us, even now we can see that. When soviets came, we gave them refuge, in millions came to Pakistan, stayed for decades and have damaged our social status so much that you can't understand that. India invaded East Pakistan on the pretext that refugees are coming in India and India was facing a problem from them so to help solve the situation, it attacked East Pakistan, a sovereign country and helped its enemy the Mukti Bani, and now when Pakistan is doing the same thing, what's the issue which is bothering Indians ?? Go and check your own record, then lecture us. You people did not suffered enough to have done what India did in 71, we have suffered much much more and still instead of being thankful, these Afghans started to and are creating troubles for Afghanistan.

So don't lecture us on how to safeguard Pakistan's interest, especially when someone who was helped and given refuge without thanking us is looking for creating trouble inside Pakistan.

That's because people like you are hypocrite and prudish.

Yeah thats why you minded some paintings after all you are not hypocrites and prudish. And thats why the painter was even abused for his love for Madhuri :angel:

i dont think so those anyone would like to see himself or herself being presented the way it is in Khajuraho.

Rest i have no issue if you call me whatever for not appreciating the Khajuraho intimating images

Does the hush-hush cultural practise that made rounds in news publication recently, hold significance?(no offense from my side as well! ;) )

You don't have to be a member of the particular community to speak for them, I have as credibility to speak for Dravids as I have for Afghans.

Damn after reading all these posts frm certain indian member i wanna get my AK and shot the crap out of my Laptop!:guns:

Pity....i would have done tht.... but my father would kick my ***.:lol:

@Gin ka Pakistan.... no need to get verbal and abusive... i can easily do the same.... so act like a human not a ... anyways... tu lalay apna bhai hai.:pakistan:

Peace from my side from one brother to another . I will try to act as a human :lol: . As Imran Khan said in Canada ( a funny line from his speech) Allah made humans and Pahtans

Back
Top Bottom