What's new

Pakistan's obsession with India led to successful Osama raid, probe report

More than the TOI cr@p, Hamid GUl was way too funny. :omghaha: - and that too on Indian media.

I hope he doesn't start a sort of trend in Pakistan in claiming victory over 48 nations and their spy agencies.

Wow. Meray Bhai Acid,

Did you sniff some too?

So what you are telling me that being in Mumbai, you know more than me? As to how to live in my own town and own city?

I hope no one living in Kabul says the same $hit to you.

I sure hope so.

LOL, my dense and confused pal, if just by living there you become aware of the realities then you wouldn't be howling all day with your inanities at your fellow countrymen for being ignorant and unaware. You get my point?

I dont think you did, anyways waiting for one more of your absurd post as a so called reply.

No actually india still does figure into the calculus but then again it was not too long ago some brilliant indian general was yapping off about cold starts and two front wars and what have you

now obviously we have 150 different threads proliferating here on the exact same subject and even the incumbent head of the Inter Services Intelligence service (at that time) himself is on record, during a Parliamentary Review, conceding the failures that have been taking place and have took place in the past. There are retired PAF pilots who have spoken hours on end about the saga --- if you guys have the time to post threads on PDF then surely you have the time to go on YouTube and do some searching, unless you're using dial up connections still.

and to be quite honest - if i were indian (perish the thought) i'd be more concerned with how a few highly intoxicated, coked up unruly kids on plastic boats and small arms were able to effectively hijack your financial capital and hold it hostage for nearly 72 hours, rather than worrying about our air defence systems. I think following that fiasco your pilots got a somewhat good taste of the preparedness from our side.

the rest of the comments here are mostly emotionally hashed drivel and therefore don't merit much of a serious response

it is a fact. it was the problem with pakistan. pakistan always saw india as its only thread and ignore other threads.

no one even discus India in pakistan ..just see in news ..there is no news about about india or may be a lil about bollywood ...but when i see ur times now, ndtv ..its filled with bullshit report about pakistan every week

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bullshit article !!!!

Even if Pakistan wasn't obsess with India and they were watching uncle Sam what they were supposed to do in the middle of raid ??? Last thing they wanted US eyes watching Pak unfirorm defending and hiding OBL.
The moment OBL was painted on map he was going to die. Pakistan trying to defend him form US seals ;) - I remembered Colin Powell.
The only thing they were doing was lating OBL to his fate and keeping eye on india that it doesn't do something problematic for them.

Back
Top Bottom