What's new

Pakistan's obsession with India led to successful Osama raid, probe report

OBL and TOI's rantings are don't deserve a mention anymore.... one's polluted the marine life in the Arabian Sea and the other's polluting subscribers all over the country. At least the marine life is spared from the latter's BS.

Rather than us, you should be more worried why 99% of Pakistanis lap up gul, sayeed, hamid and the likes.

You do know that the likes of u are a rarity in Pakistan - dont you?

99% figure is Islam$hit propaganda, and you as an Indian are lapping that $hit up as if it was mom-made burfi.

that's a shame.

Hameeda Bulbul is a spent Kartoos, nobody cares about him accept Indians, Islamists and some low life TV anchors.

It is time you figured out if you are an Indian, an Islamist, or a malformed combo of the two like a Hindu-Islamist joined at the hip, using 4 legs and 4 arms to attack Pakistanis.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

Please don't insult your intelligence by quoting Hameeda bulbul.

Will you start quoting Hafiz Saeed tomorrow?

or

Day after tomorrow you will start quoting Kassab the butcher.

Why Indians love to lap up Islamist $hit? I do not know.

p.s.
Ben mofo Laden was on the move. Before Abbot Abad he was in Haripur
Before Haripur he was in Mansehra
Before Mansehra he was in Swat
Before swat he was in Pak-Af border.

I am sure if that SOB was still alive, he would have moved to another city. May be Sialkot.

Who knows.

Yeah sure I'll even consider quoting good ol' Fizzy Saeed when he also tries to "out-TOI" TOI !!!
But I must confess to having a little soft corner for Hamida Gulbul. Makes me think of the "first mustachioed female wrestler" from NWFP. :D

But now on Bin Mofo's (your name for him, not mine) movements; they were all in proximity to the Western Border. I just do not believe that he would have come to the Eastern border. There has got to be a reason for that?
Apart from the fact that he seems to have finally well settled into the "salubrious environs" around PMA Kakul. There just seems no reason that he would have continued with his peripatetic wanderings.
Therefore I disagree with your presumption.

So MAYBE India really had something to do with how OBL got "done in" finally? :D

99% figure is Islam$hit propaganda, and you as an Indian are lapping that $hit up as if it was mom-made burfi.

that's a shame.

Hameeda Bulbul is a spent Kartoos, nobody cares about him accept Indians, Islamists and some low life TV anchors.

It is time you figured out if you are an Indian, an Islamist, or a malformed combo of the two like a Hindu-Islamist joined at the hip, using 4 legs and 4 arms to attack Pakistanis.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

LOL, you are a funny dude,

You need to come out of your barricaded room and look around you in Pakistan as to who exactly is falling for your Islamist shitt (not us by a long way) and blowing themselves up literally and blowing up bus loads of Shias.

Gul, Hamid, Sayeed etc etc are your poster boys, your so called first line of offense, your knights in shiny armor.

Yeah sure I'll even consider quoting good ol' Fizzy Saeed when he also tries to "out-TOI" TOI !!!
But I must confess to having a little soft corner for Hamida Gulbul. Makes me think of the "first mustachioed female wrestler" from NWFP. :D

But now on Bin Mofo's (your name for him, not mine) movements; they were all in proximity to the Western Border. I just do not believe that he would have come to the Eastern border. There has got to be a reason for that?
Apart from the fact that he seems to have finally well settled into the "salubrious environs" around PMA Kakul. There just seems no reason that he would have continued with his peripatetic wanderings.
Therefore I disagree with your presumption.
:D

As an Indian you should be a bit more aware of Pakistan's geography and history. May be you do but the conspiracy theories and resulting mental constipation clouds your vision. Sadly.

FYI.

AQ mofos got help from Jamat Islami right after September 2001

and in pretty much every major city especially in Punjab. Big cities like Lahore, Fasislabad, Multan and Pindi/Islamabad were big enough to hide a person or two in a big mansion owned by an Islamist businessman.

But the police and intel folks quickly figured out the presence of these rats and they all were dispatched to Gitmo. Same thing happened to the rats hiding in Karachi.

Ben fing Laden saw all this and avoided big cities until 2005, living in small towns and villages mostly in KP and Hazara.

In 2005, he figured out that the trail has gotten cold so he gingerly moved to a medium sized city aka Abbotabad but totally avoiding major cities in Punjab and off course Karachi.

However you will not understand.

Instead of using google maps and the cities I listed in the previous post,

you my dear will have mental masturbation about the whole thing and continue building the constipated conspiracy theories.

But if your happy with that type of primitive mentality, then be happy and continue moving your hands back and forth.

More "power to you" :lol:

peace

what preparation was he supposed to do against US?

The US raid was reminiscent of their attitude right after 9/11: lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Even if the US choppers had come with sirens blaring, they were backed by the full might of the US military. There was nothing Pakistan could have done.

As an Indian you should be a bit more aware of Pakistan's geography and history. May be you do but the conspiracy theories and resulting mental constipation clouds your vision. Sadly.

FYI.

and in pretty much every major city especially in Punjab. Big cities like Lahore, Fasislabad, Multan and Pindi/Islamabad were big enough to hide a person or two in a big mansion owned by an Islamist businessman.

But the police and intel folks quickly figured out the presence of these rats and they all were dispatched to Gitmo. Same thing happened to the rats hiding in Karachi.

Ben fing Laden saw all this and avoided big cities until 2005, living in small towns and villages mostly in KP and Hazara.

In 2005, he figured out that the trail has gotten cold so he gingerly moved to a medium sized city aka Abbotabad but totally avoiding major cities in Punjab and off course Karachi.

you my dear will have mental masturbation about the whole thing and continue building the constipated conspiracy theories.

But if your happy with that type of primitive mentality, then be happy and continue moving your hands back and forth.

peace

LOL, nice fairytale, wonder why Pakistan wasted money on a commission, they should have hired you for the script writing.

LOL, you are a funny dude,

You need to come out of your barricaded room and look around you in Pakistan as to who exactly is falling for your Islamist shitt (not us by a long way) and blowing themselves up literally and blowing up bus loads of Shias.

Gul, Hamid, Sayeed etc etc are your poster boys, your so called first line of offense, your knights in shiny armor.

Wow. Meray Bhai Acid,

Did you sniff some too?

So what you are telling me that being in Mumbai, you know more than me? As to how to live in my own town and own city?

I hope no one living in Kabul says the same $hit to you.

I sure hope so.

FYI.

peace

Hey Fauji; why do you so easily fall back into these "sexual motifs" when you want to say something (seriously I hope). Seems to indicate some "dark obsessions". Nothing Freudian, I hope? :)

Notwithstanding your beliefs; it is still not too credible to believe that OBL would have found sanctuary in the East. For a number of reasons.
Though I am aware of the influence of the JEI and other such "alphabet soupesque" entities in the regions that you speak of. Guys like Anatol Lieven, Amir Mir, Owen Bennett Jones et al have made some tidy sums of money chronichling all that (just as people have spent some money and time) reading that stuff.

Now just take it a little easy; give your activities (of that hands moving to and fro kind and such-like) a small break if possible. Its Ramadan after all. So should'nt you be speaking at a some-what "higher level" ? Above waist-level I.E.?

Less power to you then (at least in this month). ;)

:D :D :D HADD HOTI HAI BHAI :D :D :D

Both of you stop, it's a month of introspection... for the rest of us... :P

Hey Fauji; why do you so easily fall back into these "sexual motifs" when you want to say something (seriously I hope). Seems to indicate some "dark obsessions". Nothing Freudian, I hope? :)

Notwithstanding your beliefs; it is still not too credible to believe that OBL would have found sanctuary in the East. For a number of reasons.
Though I am aware of the influence of the JEI and other such "alphabet soupesque" entities in the regions that you speak of. Guys like Anatol Lieven, Amir Mir, Owen Bennett Jones et al have made some tidy sums of money chronichling all that (just as people have spent some money and time) reading that stuff.

Now just take it a little easy; give your activities (of that hands moving to and fro kind and such-like) a small break if possible. Its Ramadan after all. So should'nt you be speaking at a some-what "higher level" ? Above waist-level I.E.?

Meray bhai,

you can accuse me of anything if I go on an Indian web site, and post $hit about India.

it will be $tupid for a Pakistani to go to an Indian forum and tell a Mumbai-wala that he know more about Indian society than a typical Indian.

But there are plenty of Indian $hit shovelers on PDF who do that type of smelly work as if it is their family business.

In fact if I see $hit posted about India, I try to stop it if the thread is new.

Coming back to your jokerish comments, I simply state the fact only when I see an Indian obsessed with mental orgasm.

I hope you understand now. And remember it when you have try to do a hand job or $hit shoveling on Pakistani issues.

thank you.

:D :D :D HADD HOTI HAI BHAI :D :D :D

Both of you stop, it's a month of introspection... for the rest of us... :P

I agree. I'm really trying hard to introspect. Dunno if anybody else is trying to ejaculate........some views, I mean.

Back
Top Bottom