What's new

Pakistan’s number of coronavirus cases could be much higher than given statistics

@masterchief_mirza I don't want to defend Modi, but the thing is govt has to go with expert opinion. It is a decision taken by the experts not to do indiscriminate testing since we are 1.3 billion people.
Instead Modi has gone for the most drastic measure of countrywide lockdown for three weeks. Let's see what happens.

@masterchief_mirza I don't want to defend Modi, but the thing is govt has to go with expert opinion. It is a decision taken by the experts not to do indiscriminate testing since we are 1.3 billion people.
Instead Modi has gone for the most drastic measure of countrywide lockdown for three weeks. Let's see what happens.
Sir, you're putting a great spin on incompetence. Why not be his p.r. manager? Others would question such mismanagement of the situation and yet you lot will just vote him in again. Perhaps there's nobody better.

And why are you assuming Modi went with expert opinion?

Sir, you're putting a great spin on incompetence. Why not be his p.r. manager? Others would question such mismanagement of the situation and yet you lot will just vote him in again. Perhaps there's nobody better.

And why are you assuming Modi went with expert opinion?
Both Indians and Pakistanis share this trait of talking up their respective countries when they both deserve as much criticism as anyone could muster.
They are both piss poor, backward hell holes that don't give a fig about providing basic services and sustenance to their populations, with not so much as a cigarette paper to separate them.
Both sets of dick wavers should be ashamed.

There are millions of people around the globe who have contracted the virus but they are either showing no symptoms or had shown mild symptoms as their immune system have already killed the virus. But no one in the media will tell you this. The mortality rate of this virus is just under 1%.

This virus is only killing those people who have a weak immune system (mostly old people who are already suffering from various diseases).

Media has turned out to be a bigger virus than this corona virus. Shut down media for a month or two and it'll all be all right.

Please don't spread nonsense.

Just for your information, flu virus is different than coronavirus. You're confusing flu with the pandemic that's going on

Both Indians and Pakistanis share this trait of talking up their respective countries when they both deserve as much criticism as anyone could muster.
They are both piss poor, backward hell holes that don't give a fig about providing basic services and sustenance to their populations, with not so much as a cigarette paper to separate them.
Both sets of dick wavers should be ashamed.
I don't disagree in general terms. I'm only trying to ensure equivalent snipping of dicks takes place. For eternal inferiority complex related reasons, hindustanis are offended when theirs get snipped.

@masterchief_mirza

Mirza sb,

Give it a rest. India still denies community transmission. It's all a p.r. campaign for India. Regarding the OP, I think it's safe to assume actual cases are higher than those recorded in Pakistan.

Sadly, I think you are right on this.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom