What's new

"Pakistan's Nukes Outstrip India's, officials say"

He is not a stupid to use NUKE against Indians ... or any one else they are the garentee of our safety not for the offensive purpose.

He doesn't have the power to use the Nukes against any country that is the Parliment.

Do you really mean that? Will Mushy take persmission from parliment before using nukes?
Good luck for the parliament.

Do you really mean that? Will Mushy take persmission from parliment before using nukes?
Good luck for the parliament.

I want to add another variable and that is the Joint Chief of Staff they will also have a say because they coordinate whole of Pakistans forces.

Interceptor,

Who holds the highest position in Armed forces of Pakistan, that is the Joint Chief of Staff Ehsan ul Haq is under General of Army that is Mushraaf again

Interceptor,

Who holds the highest position in Armed forces of Pakistan, that is the Joint Chief of Staff Ehsan ul Haq is under General of Army that is Mushraaf again

Well done now you see it isn't easy for Musharraf to take decisions of Nuke use.

Interceptor,

Forgive my improper sentence contruction in the above Post, again. Joint Chief of Staff is an Army Air Defence General who is under General Mushraf, Therefore Musharraf controls him. He just holds post with a name on it. General Musharraf is the Head of of Gen.Ehsan ul haq.
Your point is moot.

Interceptor,

Forgive my improper sentence contruction in the above Post, again. Joint Chief of Staff is an Army Air Defence General who is under General Mushraf, Therefore Musharraf controls him. He just holds post with a name on it. General Musharraf is the Head of of Gen.Ehsan ul haq.
Your point is moot.

Weird stuff your saying that a general who once was the in charge of Army Air Defence gets promoted to Joint Cheif of staff than how is he under Musharraf, or does he have both jobs, that going to be a hastle he has to change clothes all the time.

Weird stuff your saying that a general who once was the in charge of Army Air Defence gets promoted to Joint Cheif of staff than how is he under Musharraf, or does he have both jobs, that going to be a hastle he has to change clothes all the time.

Mate did it ever occur to you that Mushraff is the President of Pakistan and also Chief of Army Staff. Technically that means he is his own boss,plus head of Pakistan's armed forces.

I dont see why he has listen to anyone,when he reports to none.(It is another story as a chief of army he reports to himself :D)

Let me put it this way, The General is in the Army Air Defence, which is under the Army,who's Chief is Musharaf. Problem with pakistan is that, everything is in such a mess now. Joint Chief of Staff is not a promotion; it is a POSTING.

soldier
Your statements like crush damn Indians is hardly going to help you and your poor country ,so please restrain from this. secondly as far as nukes are concerned a country withstate of art tech could not detect Indias nuke test. How they are going to know how may nukes india is having How can anybody know how many nules have been made by India between 1974 till today .

soldier
Your statements like crush damn Indians is hardly going to help you and your poor country ,so please restrain from this. secondly as far as nukes are concerned a country withstate of art tech could not detect Indias nuke test. How they are going to know how may nukes india is having How can anybody know how many nules have been made by India between 1974 till today .

Hence its called a estimate. Its like the US most analyst agree that the United states has 91 to 92 thousand nukes(some analyst believe above and beyond that number) and others say its about 40 thousand. You have to also check how regularly they test the nuclear devices like the US tests its Nukes every year, I believe they last were tested after 2003. Then there is the variable of facilities which I am not going to bother going through dont have time.

soldier

If there is our will to CRUSH you u peoples also have the same will buddy ? Dont you

and we are a poor country our neigbour belongs to the Euorpean standards life style ...

Where hundred thousand peoples sleep on the Roads of Mumbai and Calcuta...

You know better then me how many AIDS paitents are in India. How many Sex Works Working in Banglore and GOWA ...

How many Classifcation is HINDU Brhamans , Shudars and Etc...

At least spend some money on your peoples not on the nukes ...
I think Pakistan need 10 Nukes well enough to Done the JOB of India..
We Didnt need to Stock Pile these ****..

Dont spend on the MRCA spend these 9 Billion Dollar on your PEOPLES

Sorry My Words are Harsh but its reality

Another spoiled discussion by anti Musharraf non-Pakistanis.
Pages full of crap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom