What's new

Pakistan's new air carrier to start flying by year-end

Sher Afgan Khan co-partner of Shaheen Air is starting this Project along with some other people.

He is Retired from PAF as Group Captain and had served as Director Engineering in Shaheen Engineering And Aircraft Maintenance Services (SEAMS) and recently in Serene Air and Serene Engineering Services.

All in all these guys have experience in running an airline and by getting Brand New Planes they will surely flourish.

CEO and key person is Air Marshal Sohail Gul Khan not sher afgan khan... Sher afgan is only director engineering...

He will be the CEO, he's probably put in personal financial investment into the airline. Who knows.
Btw I made the wiki page for it, any suggestions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serene_Air
you can correct it on wiki page... CEO is Air Marshal Sohail gul khan.

What's sad is that pia started Emirates and a number of other airlines.

Emirates & Qatar hired foreign employees in managerial positions with their own shadowing the professionals with years of experience. Even as of current the laborers are foreigners while native citizens are guaranteed administrative jobs.

With a clear business plan and branding they succeeded. They were kept lean, and allegations of subsidies by the deep-pocketed government.

Along with a focused economic plan to develop their respective cities as destinations for tourism and global recognition.

I heard Dr.Sher Afgan was one of the key PAF people.

Shera is Dir Engineering, same as he did for Sehbai in Shaheen. He works closely with Safdar, who is part of this team.

I wish serene air the best of luck, but forewarning to anyone dealing with this team, lock your hens at night.

Shera is Dir Engineering, same as he did for Sehbai in Shaheen. He works closely with Safdar, who is part of this team.

I wish serene air the best of luck, but forewarning to anyone dealing with this team, lock your hens at night.
Yes, I heard some things about why he (had to part) parted ways with Shaheen.

Emirates & Qatar hired foreign employees in managerial positions with their own shadowing the professionals with years of experience. Even as of current the laborers are foreigners while native citizens are guaranteed administrative jobs.

With a clear business plan and branding they succeeded. They were kept lean, and allegations of subsidies by the deep-pocketed government.

Along with a focused economic plan to develop their respective cities as destinations for tourism and global recognition.

The key point here is that Emirates & Qatar, though state-owned, were left alone by their governments and operated in a professional manner. PIA, on the other hand, is treated like a political entity, where it is stocked with hacks who have no business working at an airline.

Yes, I heard some things about why he (had to part) parted ways with Shaheen.

AVM Safdar couldn't / didnt work with Shebai's two sons who took over after his death. As Safdar left, so did Sher Afgan as a loyal friend and course mate. The reward is Serene Air.

am just happy that indus air is not in business :D everything else is welcome but no zardari or faryal. They already killed many people in bhoja air

brother,

CAA is autonomous entity, and they gave licence to Bhoja air, and when Bhoja air completed all the requirements then they allowed Indus air to fly.

so its nothing to do with zardari or faryal, if we really want to ask about Bhoja , then we should ask from CAA, that how with out completing all the technical requirements they issued flying licence.

brother,

CAA is autonomous entity, and they gave licence to Bhoja air, and when Bhoja air completed all the requirements then they allowed Indus air to fly.

so its nothing to do with zardari or faryal, if we really want to ask about Bhoja , then we should ask from CAA, that how with out completing all the technical requirements they issued flying licence.
Meri jaan passa, passa or ore passa...

Back
Top Bottom