What's new

Pakistans Munich: The Enemys Fingerprints

A picture worth thousand words. It can also mean that Democratic GOvernment of India is failed to provide the basic needs and employment to its poor people. Men do d job of animalsand their conditon is worser than animals.

Definetly you can claim that because you want to live in denial. The fact is India creates most number of jobs than anyother country in the world. It is a major IT giant and in BioTechnology. India is the favourite source of investments for world.

What do you guys have, you guys export terrorism, and outsource arms to the extremists all over the world. A country with literacy less than 50 % talking about the failure of other country seems perfectly insane and non-sense.:flame:

Where did i laugh on the rickshaw puller, please show me. Yes you are right, we have no human rights in our country. That is why India has the highest percentage around the world when it comes to muder and rape :D. Stop watching Star TV and Bollywood movies where India is the most developed country in the world, and every girl in the West is crazy after Indian guys :D:lol:

If you are talking statistics, highest rate of homicide is in US, highest rate of bomb blasts in in IRAQ and then PAKISTAN. Most dangerous country in the world---Pakistan.

Are the western girls crazy over Indian guys? I dont know how any time you been to west, and interacted with girls there, but I've lived in Germany since I was 11. And "desi" guys are a hit. But the first thing they ask is whether I am from Pakistan, and are utterly glad when I say no.

Verge of defeat :lol:, i suggest you go and dig up some info here on what Pakistan's position was in Kargil militarily. It certinely wasnt Pakistan that ran to Daddy USA and begged them for help, whoever went to help to the Americans was in the weaker position. Again i will say that your knowledge is appalling, India never blockaded Pakistan through the sea. Seriousally man stop making a fool out of yourself, blockade in the sea REALLY :lol:

Hmm, You guys know only what ur govt has feeded you with. The reality is that Pakistan lost Kargil war badly. It was critcized by whole world and a fear of international isolation. It was not India who went to US, BT Mr Nawaz Sharif being summoned by Bil Clinton to US and then aftermath you guys backtrayed ur army from the front. Even you guys were unwilling to accept bodies of ur own soldiers killed in the WAR.
The fact that India had blocked all the supplies of Pkaistan is true(check Wikepedia and other sources),as it says that Pakistan has only the oil reserve capable to let the country functional for only 4-6 days.
I wonder how do you guys claim the lies as genuine as bcoz you are learnt that Pak emerges as victorious in Kargil..
Is that,, ha ha ha ha:cheesy:
Go through this:
Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Indian Navy also readied itself for an attempted blockade of Pakistani ports (primarily Karachi port)[36] to cut off supply routes.[37] Later, the then-Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif disclosed that Pakistan was left with just six days of fuel to sustain itself if a full-fledged war had broken out.[12]

Last edited:

Verge of defeat :lol:, i suggest you go and dig up some info here on what Pakistan's position was in Kargil militarily. It certinely wasnt Pakistan that ran to Daddy USA and begged them for help, whoever went to help to the Americans was in the weaker position. Again i will say that your knowledge is appalling, India never blockaded Pakistan through the sea. Seriousally man stop making a fool out of yourself, blockade in the sea REALLY :lol:

Hmm, You guys know only what ur govt has feeded you with. The reality is that Pakistan lost Kargil war badly. It was critcized by whole world and a fear of international isolation. It was not India who went to US, BT Mr Nawaz Sharif being summoned by Bil Clinton to US and then aftermath you guys backtrayed ur army from the front. Even you guys were unwilling to accept bodies of ur own soldiers killed in the WAR.
The fact that India had blocked all the supplies of Pkaistan is true(check Wikepedia and other sources),as it says that Pakistan has only the oil reserve capable to let the country functional for only 4-6 days.
I wonder how do you guys claim the lies as genuine as bcoz you are learnt that Pak emerges as victorious in Kargil..
Is that,, ha ha ha ha:cheesy:
Go through this:
Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Indian Navy also readied itself for an attempted blockade of Pakistani ports (primarily Karachi port)[36] to cut off supply routes.[37] Later, the then-Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif disclosed that Pakistan was left with just six days of fuel to sustain itself if a full-fledged war had broken out.[12]

Man its simply useless arguing with you, your lack of knowledge just amazes me. An amazing source you have posted me, seriousally WIKIPEDIA. First you claim that India blockaded Pakistan's port and now you are saying they readied themselves, seriousally stop contradicting yourself over and over again. BTW, nice back step on the topics that i proved you wrong. Here go read this thread, maybe it will help you improve your knowledge:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/11832-kargil-debacle-lost-opportunity.html

Man its simply useless arguing with you, your lack of knowledge just amazes me. An amazing source you have posted me, seriousally WIKIPEDIA. First you claim that India blockaded Pakistan's port and now you are saying they readied themselves, seriousally stop contradicting yourself over and over again. BTW, nice back step on the topics that i proved you wrong. Here go read this thread, maybe it will help you improve your knowledge:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/11832-kargil-debacle-lost-opportunity.html

You claim wikepedia unauthentic, I am amazed at you. Eventually the facts which are in wikepedia are taken from the aricles published in reputated editorials. Site me 5 examples where Wikepedia has wrng facts, i'l belive you.
I dont need to go throgh a defenc.pk forum to learn about kargil. The reality cant be dominated by false claims. Pakistan lost all the battles till now to India, Pakistan is a safe haeaven of Terrorist, Pakistan is a totally failed state and a matter of serious concern to the World's peace and these are the realities. Accept or get Vanished- choice is urs.

Whatever you say gandu, no one believes you except your girlfriend in the bright purple shirt, so please continue to show off for her.

Im not here to convince anyone, especially Pakistanis. If someone agrees with me its their judgement. Not suprisingly, no Pakistani will actually admit to the hate crimes, cause truth is often not pretty. But what I have stated is actually what I have seen here in Berlin, since 11 years. If you still dont believe me why dont you google all the facts that I have just said. Hop on to any university forum, or social community, and see for yourself.

Im not here to convince anyone, especially Pakistanis. If someone agrees with me its their judgement. But what I have stated is actually what I have seen here in Berlin, since 11 years. If you still dont believe me why dont you google all the facts that I have just said. Hop on to any university forum, or social community, and see for yourself.

They are [Mod edit] Pakistanis [/Mod edit] so they are showing what they are ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well intellectuals choose to do so. You cant blame them.

Infact Pakistani guys are the ones seen standing in the cornor, or perhaps not attending the party at all. They dont even have the guts to approach a girl, neither speak to guy who is not a muslim. Need I mention how much they are hated all over the west? Pakistani guys are not by their names but by the word "P_A_K_I". They get walked over by girls and guys alike, and are actually insulted to the extent that I actually begin to feel sorry for them. Leave alone "hoping" to catch some women, cuz they are not even noticed.

I actually have a couple of Pakistani friends, and Im not surprised but most live with other guys even at the age of 35!.

:tsk::tsk:

I wonder why such things are let loose to degrade the forum to gutter level.

A p_a_k_i will be a p_a_k_i at all cost

Name calling is a bad idea in a debate and usually shows you don't have a quick comeback. I understand that that word is used in the subcontinent without intending any offense, but in Europe and parts of the US, it is a clear racial insult. Please don't use the word

Name calling is a bad idea in a debate and usually shows you don't have a quick comeback. I understand that that word is used in the subcontinent without intending any offense, but in Europe and parts of the US, it is a clear racial insult. Please don't use the word
I was provoked to do that.

If you are talking statistics, highest rate of homicide is in US, highest rate of bomb blasts in in IRAQ and then PAKISTAN. Most dangerous country in the world---Pakistan.

Are the western girls crazy over Indian guys? I dont know how any time you been to west, and interacted with girls there, but I've lived in Germany since I was 11. And "desi" guys are a hit. But the first thing they ask is whether I am from Pakistan, and are utterly glad when I say no.

Oh please, "desi guys are a hit". If you say that to a German guy he'd laugh in your face.

They can tolerate Turks in Germany mainly because they're the same color as them, but Indians, not in the slightest. They want them out. I have it from good sources.

Oh please, "desi guys are a hit". If you say that to a German guy he'd laugh in your face.

They can tolerate Turks in Germany mainly because they're the same color as them, but Indians, not in the slightest. They want them out. I have it from good sources.

I don't know what you base that information on. It is true, that there has been a resurgence of racist attitudes in the formerly East German parts of the country, with some young men joining skin head gangs, but this is a minority.

Most Pakistanis and Indians do not complain of any racist attitudes, as they do in other parts of Europe.

As long as one knows the German language, or one tries to express oneself in it, one is respected.

I haven't seen as many European women marry Pakistanis as I have seen German women. I am not sure about Bharatis men though, although the same could be the case for them.

It is true, that due to negative attention in the media, Pakistan has been given a bad name. However, once the initial hostility is cast aside, German women do marry Pakistanis. While when marrying a Bharati person, a woman always thinks, that this person will send home money to his poverty stricken family, how will he support me.

Last edited:
I don't know what you base that information on. It is true, that there has been a resurgence of racist attitudes in the formerly East German parts of the country, with some young men joining skin head gangs, but this is a minority.

Most Pakistanis and Indians do not complain of any racist attitudes, as they do in other parts of Europe.

As long as one knows the German language, or one tries to express oneself in it, one is respected.

I haven't seen as many European women marry Pakistanis as I have seen German women. I am not sure about Bharatis men though, although the same could be the case for them.

It is true, that due to negative attention in the media, Pakistan has been given a bad name. However, once the initial hostility is cast aside, German women do marry Pakistanis. While when marrying a Bharati person, a woman always thinks, that this person will send home money to his poverty stricken family, how will he support me.

I mentioned indian in my post actually.

But I wouldn't say Pakistanis fare any better. Pakistanis in Germany tend to be Ahmadiyya. Most of them got into Germany as political refugees. Personally every person tends to be tribalistic on average. I don't believe there's any hit or miss guys as is being suggested. The mere suggestion that there's some sort of nationalistic favouritism by German women is fanciful at best.

I mentioned indian in my post actually.

But I wouldn't say Pakistanis fare any better. Pakistanis in Germany tend to be Ahmadiyya. Most of them got into Germany as political refugees. Personally every person tends to be tribalistic on average. I don't believe there's any hit or miss guys as is being suggested.

It is true that a lot of established Pakistanis used to be from the Ahmadiya community, especially around Frankfurt. But with the waves of immigration from Pakistan during the late 80's, 90's, the scales have shifted somewhat, and the vast majority are not Ahmadis.

Still, I don't see how the religion of Pakistanis in Germany has anything to do with German's wanting to marry people from the subcontinent.

I would like to repeat though, that I have seen more marriages between white women in Germany and Pakistanis than in any other country. It is commonplace, unlike other European countries, where it is an exception.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom