What's new

Pakistans Munich: The Enemys Fingerprints

If you are talking statistics, highest rate of homicide is in US, highest rate of bomb blasts in in IRAQ and then PAKISTAN. Most dangerous country in the world---Pakistan.

Are the western girls crazy over Indian guys? I dont know how any time you been to west, and interacted with girls there, but I've lived in Germany since I was 11. And "desi" guys are a hit. But the first thing they ask is whether I am from Pakistan, and are utterly glad when I say no.

Wow, your claims are baseless.
You wanna bet how glad "desi" girls are going to be when they see me and especially if I say if i'm Pakistani? They wouldn't give two sh!ts as long as I looked attractive.
Don't give me that crap, I was born here in the Netherlands, i've seen both Pakistani and Indian girls, and both sides do not give the slightest of *** about background, the first thing is looks, the rest comes later, so spare me your anti-Pakistan sentiment which you sneakily tried to put into your post.
If you want a debate about desi people in the west, you can have one, but don't go around saying things which are NOT true.

Well that is TRUE, there is no argument about it. You are telling me that India started its nuclear program to counter China and the US, but how come the Indian leaders were threatning Pakistan with total annihiliation with those nukes. How come those nukes were always pointed towards Pakistan and not China :D. As as i said before, not only do you lack basic knowledge but you are not making any sense.

Verge of defeat :lol:, i suggest you go and dig up some info here on what Pakistan's position was in Kargil militarily. It certinely wasnt Pakistan that ran to Daddy USA and begged them for help, whoever went to help to the Americans was in the weaker position. Again i will say that your knowledge is appalling, India never blockaded Pakistan through the sea. Seriousally man stop making a fool out of yourself, blockade in the sea REALLY :lol:

Where did i laugh on the rickshaw puller, please show me. Yes you are right, we have no human rights in our country. That is why India has the highest percentage around the world when it comes to muder and rape :D. Stop watching Star TV and Bollywood movies where India is the most developed country in the world, and every girl in the West is crazy after Indian guys :D:lol:

I think u watch these channels more than us.. so u have a better info:lol:

As long as one knows the German language, or one tries to express oneself in it, one is respected

Very True.

German women do marry Pakistanis.

Of 11 years of my stay in Berlin, I am yet to come across a german-pakistani couple honestly. German women generally prefer marrying german men, Its a part of their culture.

While when marrying a Bharati person, a woman always thinks, that this person will send home money to his poverty stricken family, how will he support me

You are allowing your hatred towards Indians to cloud your judgement. Most women german or other wise actually appreciate this gesture of Indians. I have recieved several appreciations of India's family value philosophy. Its a concept wich is completely new to them and they love it. Indians living or working abroad are quite rich, because of the level of expertise in their respective fields of work. They are regarded as "highly skilled labour" in most western countries and earn much respect cause of that. England, France and US have recognised contribution of Indians towards building their economies and given special monetary benifits for carrying out trade practises. Germany honestly is a step behind, they have not yet acknowledged the fact but have have granted special provisions like exemption of social security requirements for international migrants explicitly to Indians. Actually if you go by the statistics given by the German government, about 80% Indians working in Germany earn 6 figure salaries(No Im not talking about 6 figure INR or PKR:cheesy:).. And about 3/4th of the Indians in Germany actually belong to estabilished families.
Like all other Europeans, poverty in the world is a matter of sympathy not controversy for them. We hardly discuss poverty, not because we are not concerned. They dont criticize a country cause there is poverty. Its an audacious arguments of the weak, and see it to be rampant this forum only.

Last edited:
If you are talking statistics, highest rate of homicide is in US, highest rate of bomb blasts in in IRAQ and then PAKISTAN. Most dangerous country in the world---Pakistan.

Are the western girls crazy over Indian guys? I dont know how any time you been to west, and interacted with girls there, but I've lived in Germany since I was 11. And "desi" guys are a hit. But the first thing they ask is whether I am from Pakistan, and are utterly glad when I say no.

God!!! Why din't I get an internship in Germany??!!:cry::cry::sick::sick:

Very True.

Of 11 years of my stay in Berlin, I am yet to come across a german-pakistani couple honestly. German women generally prefer marrying german men, Its a part of their culture.

You are allowing your hatred towards Indians to cloud your judgement. Most women german or other wise actually appreciate this gesture of Indians. I have recieved several appreciations of India's family value philosophy. Its a concept wich is completely new to them and they love it. Indians living or working abroad are quite rich, because of the level of expertise in their respective fields of work. They are regarded as "highly skilled labour" in most western countries and earn much respect cause of that. England, France and US have recognised contribution of Indians towards building their economies and given special monetary benifits for carrying out trade practises. Germany honestly is a step behind, they have not yet acknowledged the fact but have have granted special provisions like exemption of social security requirements for international migrants explicitly to Indians. Actually if you go by the statistics given by the German government, about 80% Indians working in Germany earn 6 figure salaries(No Im not talking about 6 figure INR or PKR:cheesy:).. And about 3/4th of the Indians in Germany actually belong to estabilished families.
Like all other Europeans, poverty in the world is a matter of sympathy not controversy for them. We hardly discuss poverty, not because we are not concerned. They dont criticize a country cause there is poverty. Its an audacious arguments of the weak, and see it to be rampant this forum only.

I am not sure if your statistics include the many asylum seekers, especially from Punjab, and other low skilled economic migrant Indians that abound in Germany. Anyways, i'd love to see a reference for your figures, which seem fantastic. Maybe you're talking about those migrants who have got work visas for highly skilled migrants.

As for seeing a Pakistani German couple, I know plenty firsthand. I am not aware of Berlin, but I could take you to frankfurt, dusseldorf, koln, hamburg, etc. We could make it a day out, and you can enjoy pure subcontinental cuisine made by german house wives speaking urdu or punjabi.

Of course German's prefer to marry their own, as do all. However, there is a substantial amount of opennness regarding relationships with Pakistanis and possibly Bharatis that I have seen.

'Misconceptions prevail among people of India, Pak'

6 Mar 2009,

AJMER: Many misconceptions about each other prevail between the people of India and Pakistan though both want peace and harmony. The view was
expressed by the eight-member delegation from Pakistan which is touring different parts of India these days to spread the message of peace and harmony between the warring neighbours.

"Like Indians, people of Pakistan too think India is supporting crossborder terrorism. Whenever a terror incident takes place there, people accuse the Indian government of funding it. Politicians and fanatic organizations on both sides never want peaceful bilateral relation in the sub-continent," said Shaheen Salahuddin, who is leading the delegation that reached here on Thursday and interacted with the students of Mayo College here to give their view of Pakistan.

Stressing the need for harmony and cordial relation between the two countries, she opined, "Without Pakistan's support, India can never become superpower in the world." She added, "India and Pakistan are similar and share the same thought process and culture. When European counties are uniting for development, why should not this two sister countries unite again to expand trade and economy."

Answering the questions of the students, Salahuddin sought to explain that terrorism is a broader issue and no one nation can blamed for it. She said, "Bin Laden was once hero of the United Nations. It's US which made his clan a hero to get a hold over south-west Asian politics and after 9/11, he turned the most wanted villain of the world."

Defending Pakistan, she said, "When US has not been able to locate bin Laden in the last eight years, how could one then think that Pakistan would get hold of him in days?" She said, "At present, there are more than one million refugees in Pakistan from Afghanistan and the number is official. There are Chechens, Afghans, Arabs and lot more clans who entered Pakistan and are staying there."

To a question on Pak-based terrorism, she agreed that people involved in Mumbai terror attack are from Pakistan but added that "Pakistan government is not involved in it." She pointed out that like in India, there are internal disturbances in Pakistan also.

Meanwhile, the delegation, consisting of Zulfiqar Shah Audho Khan Malik, Amina Zaman, Zakia Arshad, Saeeda Deip, Qumar Hayat and Mohita, interacted with the representatives of different organizations at Patrakar Bhawan here and said that they have started a signature campaign to improve relations between the two countries.

The delegates later visited the world famous dargah of Khwaja Garib Nawaj Chishti and prayed for peace between the neighbours.

It is true that a lot of established Pakistanis used to be from the Ahmadiya community, especially around Frankfurt. But with the waves of immigration from Pakistan during the late 80's, 90's, the scales have shifted somewhat, and the vast majority are not Ahmadis.

Still, I don't see how the religion of Pakistanis in Germany has anything to do with German's wanting to marry people from the subcontinent.

I would like to repeat though, that I have seen more marriages between white women in Germany and Pakistanis than in any other country. It is commonplace, unlike other European countries, where it is an exception.

As a pakistani u will definately see that:lol:

Back
Top Bottom