What's new

Pakistans Munich: The Enemys Fingerprints

Pakistan has the same policy too, i have to say your knowledge is quite appalling. You should have seen the statements your politicans were making after India blasted the nukes in 98 :D, only to be shut up a few weeks later :D hahah.
P.S. We werent the ones who introduced nuclear weapons in South Asia my friend.

Yes, if thats true that India started Nuclear program bt that was to counter against China and US (remember US navy came to Bay Of Bengal armed with Nukes).
Again I want you to remeber when Pakistan was on the verge of defeat during Kargil and India had blocked all the supplies(including oil) to pakistan through sea, you guys were desperate to announce to use any arm from ur arsenal.
On the other hand Pakistan have never declared no to first use policy for nuke.
Friend ! get ur facts right and then talk. You talk about poor rickshaw pulleres of Calcutta, you must be bt they are hard working people. Your country have poor people who take arms as professions.
A country with literacy rate less than 50% and no functional govt to control all its teritory talk about acquiring more, thats insane.
See whatS hapening in SWAT where human rights are demolished each day and you talk about riksha-puller. At least they are lucky to live in a country where they dont have the threat to get killed by extremists for no reason. Pity on you and ur country.

Last edited:
Like this

a746118ff250e172a34f422496519552.jpg

Dont you see the Underground Metros plying in Kolkata, you cant bocz you dont want too.
The world will not change unless you change.

Last edited:
Buddy boy i have lived in Pakistan all my life, so stop speculating. When i was living there; neither me or any of my friends had any idea of what the Indians were upto. Its only when i came here for my post secondary studies that i started to take interest and realized how India was involved in choking Pakistan from every angle. The fact is, people in Pakistan are too busy with their normal lives and India is hardly a topic worth discussing. The reason why the military has ruled Pakistan is because our politicians have failed us over and over again. Look what is happening right now and compare that to the years of Musharraf, there is a reason why the masses adore the army. Also get your facts right; we dont fear India and its the Indians who always betray us over and over again. .
Its palpable that who has betrayed whome trust. Remember A B Vajpayee who went to Lahore in the BUS with a message of peace and in return what you guys did, gave us Kargil. Its laughable that even ur prime minister at that time was unknown of what Mr Musharraf was doing and he is an idle now(patheteic). Remember Shimla Pact when ur prime minisiter at that time agreed not to have any confrontation in future, you uys did again. Its not you only but your govt also who wants to remain in denial all the time. Site me if India has betrayed Pak.

Its not India where there are Let, Taliban and Al-Queda have there safe heaven. Even you claim Inidia responsible for ur country's miseries.

Yes, you do have a people elected government right now bUt the situation that the Pak is facing right now shows that the government has no power to rule at all.
You are the only country which export terrorism and has a great reputation in that. Even Bangladesh govt is suspecting ISI a hand in the mutiny faced by it. You guys are just worth for speaking nothing else.......................

Last edited:
Is there any proof of Indian involvement ????
IF there is any india pak can have a deal to transfer the - attackers - to each other. that might work as a deal too.
More over if there is any involvement from indian state - Do u think world will let it just go ?
Wont india be declared a terrorist state?

Dont you see the Underground Metros plying in Kolkata, you cant bocz you dont want too.

No i cant see them, because they are so underground O_O you'r underground metros can really remain there, unless 80% of indian nation dsnt have a toilet at home. Can you help them with your metro?

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/no-toilets-please-were-indian/240975/

80% people have no access to toilets in India - Instablogs

India needs to build 78 toilets a minute to meet target - Economy and Politics - livemint.com

India is the slumdog super power without toilets.

Last edited:
No i cant see them, because they are so underground O_O you'r underground metros can really remain there, unless 80% of indian nation dsnt have a toilet at home. Can you help them with your metro?

No toilets please, we’re Indian

India needs to build 78 toilets a minute to meet target - Economy and Politics - livemint.com

Atleast, GoI is wise enough to count people and toilets in India.

THAT IS PART OF OUR - COMMONWEALTH PREPRATIONS!!!!
:bunny:lol - well its a known fact - atleast this sign sound civil other times - it says
GADHE KE POOT YAHAN NA MOOT!
:bunny:

What's up with all the Pakistan vs India bullsh!t, we're both poor got it?
And the future will predict which country will become less "poor" as time passes on.

Thats a nice pic, certainly. Was that shot in pakistan.? O yes!!!
India and Pakistan have a common past, you cant deny the similarity of way the people dwell in both country. Its laughable that you are using these diversing tactics to divert from the real matter. No country is perfect- you will have to make it perfect. The time will say which country is going to survive- a country ravaged by terrorism, ethinic problem, extemism or the largest democracy.

Friend ! get ur facts right and then talk. You talk about poor rickshaw pulleres of Calcutta, you must be bt they are hard working people. Your country have poor people who take arms as professions.

In your country the condition of people r must worse than us. They don,t have full cloth to wear, family income less than a dollar and even they divide a woman among brothers due to poverty.... as it was mentioned in some other thread in d forum. Raw agents involved in terrorists attack in PAKISTAN. Many evidences available. U get ur poor and trained manpower to pakistan with weapons for terrorists activites in pakistan.
As far as Pakistan is concened, here people are hard working involved in laborious and tedious types of job to earn their livelihood. In foreign countries there is demand for pakistani manpower.

A picture worth thousand words. It can also mean that Democratic GOvernment of India is failed to provide the basic needs and employment to its poor people. Men do d job of animalsand their conditon is worser than animals.

Are you stupid or acting like one; Pakistan is finalizing its deal to buy German submarines and alarm bells are ringing inside India. Btw, get your facts right. Pakistan paid for its 18 F16's Block 52, and do you think America gives weapons for free :D. If they give something for free, they want something in return. Btw, i can understand your humiliation. A country not even half your size gives you the middle finger everytime, i am sure that must hurt :D hahaha

Which finger my friend those fingers of yours which we cut of yours in last 3 wars?????????:sniper: or u want me to belive pak won last 3 wars against India... Stop fantacising dude.... and wat abt jealousy u don even purchase 25 % of defence equip wat we buy...... so get your facts right first.........

In your country the condition of people r must worse than us. They don,t have full cloth to wear, family income less than a dollar and even they divide a woman among brothers due to poverty.... as it was mentioned in some other thread in d forum. Raw agents involved in terrorists attack in PAKISTAN. Many evidences available. U get ur poor and trained manpower to pakistan with weapons for terrorists activites in pakistan.
As far as Pakistan is concened, here people are hard working involved in laborious and tedious types of job to earn their livelihood. In foreign countries there is demand for pakistani manpower.

I dont want to get into discussing who are more poorer. You claim that India sends poor people to create trouble in Pak.. Really then give me examples.
Azmal Kasab is a pakistani and you tell we send people to Paksitan. You dont want to accept the reality. Your arrogance is guarded by walls of lies and false claim. Now you will claim that Let, JeM, Taliban is not created by Pakistan. O yes you can because you want to live in denial. Go throgh the BBC news today and read the article which claim that Pakistan always supproted LeT for militancy purpose in Kashmir. Dear day dream are worth illusion- face the facts. Go anywhere in world and see whats the reputation of Pakistan and Pakis, you will be ashamed of being Pakistani. You people dont want to follow" Live and let live"..

I dont get it. Why indulge in all this, when you are in a much worse situation both financially and morally.

Yes, if thats true that India started Nuclear program bt that was to counter against China and US (remember US navy came to Bay Of Bengal armed with Nukes).

Well that is TRUE, there is no argument about it. You are telling me that India started its nuclear program to counter China and the US, but how come the Indian leaders were threatning Pakistan with total annihiliation with those nukes. How come those nukes were always pointed towards Pakistan and not China :D. As as i said before, not only do you lack basic knowledge but you are not making any sense.

Again I want you to remeber when Pakistan was on the verge of defeat during Kargil and India had blocked all the supplies(including oil) to pakistan through sea, you guys were desperate to announce to use any arm from ur arsenal.

Verge of defeat :lol:, i suggest you go and dig up some info here on what Pakistan's position was in Kargil militarily. It certinely wasnt Pakistan that ran to Daddy USA and begged them for help, whoever went to help to the Americans was in the weaker position. Again i will say that your knowledge is appalling, India never blockaded Pakistan through the sea. Seriousally man stop making a fool out of yourself, blockade in the sea REALLY :lol:

On the other hand Pakistan have never declared no to first use policy for nuke.

Asif Ali Zardari delights India with 'no first strike' policy | The Australian

My suggestion to you would be that please do some research before making any stupid statement like you just made right now.

A country with literacy rate less than 50% and no functional govt to control all its teritory talk about acquiring more, thats insane.
See whatS hapening in SWAT where human rights are demolished each day and you talk about riksha-puller. At least they are lucky to live in a country where they dont have the threat to get killed by extremists for no reason. Pity on you and ur country.

Where did i laugh on the rickshaw puller, please show me. Yes you are right, we have no human rights in our country. That is why India has the highest percentage around the world when it comes to muder and rape :D. Stop watching Star TV and Bollywood movies where India is the most developed country in the world, and every girl in the West is crazy after Indian guys :D:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom