What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

Another life snuffed out, another voice silenced; the dark shadows are steadily lengthening.
RIP the departed soul and condolences to his near and dear ones.

Sad indeed..society is turning rotten..Yeah society includes pakistani people on forum too.
Such a In-tolerance. why why..For god sake...Dont these people care of HUMANITY..Every religion teaches love for humanity, how they missed that part..
:angry:
My signature was statement on assassination of ST. Sorry to say, pakistan is giving really image of its to whole muslim world as well as to indian muslims on name of religion..:frown:

Sad indeed..society is turning rotten..Yeah society includes pakistani people on forum too.
Such a In-tolerance. why why..For god sake...Dont these people care of HUMANITY..Every religion teaches love for humanity, how they missed that part..
:angry:
My signature was statement on assassination of ST. Sorry to say, pakistan is giving really image of its to whole muslim world as well as to indian muslims on name of religion..:frown:

Here comes another guy whining even having no idea what exactly is he whining about... Huh.

Here comes another guy whining even having no idea what exactly is he whining about... Huh.

Of course only you in the whole wide world know that there is nothing to 'whine' about.

Like you said, it's not a big issue at all.

A very very sad day for Pakistan. May God bless his soul, and may He gave his family the strength to overcome this. But hopefully, the Pakistani people will rise from this. I am sure his murder along with Salman Taseer's will not go in vain. The Blasphemy Law is a disease to the fabric of this nation, and because of the murders of these 2 martyrs, will serve the purpose of revitalizing the moderates & liberals of the country, to speak up and make themselves counted.

This is concerted campaign to slaughter every liberal, progressive and humanist voice in Pakistan”
End Quote
Farahnaz Ispahani

Yeah right. Enough BSing with this liberal, conservative and Mullah rubbish. Where the hell was the security of this minister Miss Farah Naz. What your govt is doing when it can't even protect it's own ministers. Why don't you just quit accepting your ineptness and incompetency. How long would you keep saving behind liberal mullah rants? Do you have anything better to say to hide your incompetency than bashing Mullahs and pronouncing your liberalism.

A very very sad day for Pakistan. May God bless his soul, and may He gave his family the strength to overcome this. But hopefully, the Pakistani people will rise from this. I am sure his murder along with Salman Taseer's will not go in vain. The Blasphemy Law is a disease to the fabric of this nation, and because of the murders of these 2 martyrs, will serve the purpose of revitalizing the moderates & liberals of the country, to speak up and make themselves counted.

Doesn't appear to be happening.

Of course only you in the whole wide world know that there is nothing to 'whine' about.

Like you said, it's not a big issue at all.

Well the fact is if you would have showed even the half of anger and frustration that you are showing right now on the incidents in your country, I am very sure that your history would have been free from incidents like Babri Mosque, Gujrat riots etc etc etc.

Yeah right. Enough BSing with this liberal, conservative and Mullah rubbish. Where the hell was the security of this minister Miss Farah Naz. What your govt is doing when it can't even protect it's own ministers. Why don't you just quit accepting your ineptness and incompetency. How long would you keep saving behind liberal mullah rants? Do you have anything better to say to hide your incompetency than bashing Mullahs and pronouncing your liberalism.

Don't try to hide behind the 'security' BS when the same security guards also shoot down ministers. You are deliberately ignoring the focal issue by blaming the government on this one.

Doesn't appear to be happening.

Just because you don't hear it on the international media does not mean it isn't happening. More and more people in Pakistan are speaking out against the cruelty of the Blasphemy Law everyday.

Well the fact is if you would have showed even the half of anger and frustration that you are showing right now on the incidents in your country, I am very sure that your history would have been free from incidents like Babri Mosque, Gujrat riots etc etc etc.

And how do you know how much anger there was or is over these incidents that you recounted in India?

I don't wanna dwell further on that. Make a seperate thread if you want to discuss that. Silencing me on this issue will not change the fact that there is something fundamentally wrong in Pakistan today.

Trust me, our concern on such issues in our country is much more sincere than your concern. That much is evident from your posts

RIP. how many government officials, civilians, public, women, children these terrorists will kill to pressurise Pakistan???

death to terrorists.

one wonders why some elements want early elections in Pakistan at all costs, by killing high profile people, by killing common people and so on.

Back
Top Bottom