What's new

Pakistan’s latest weapon from China — state-of-the-art ‘nuclear-capable’ SH-15 howitzer

You're senior just once please reply to this:
In both rifles and (artillery or howitzer) what is meaning of 155x52mm or 7.62x30mm.
What does 155 refers to or 7.62 in rifle's case and 52 or 30 are calibers but what actually are calibers because between so many posts i'm little confused.On one hand someone gives different calculation like of @#hydra# then @HariPrasad so i'm confused.Please help.Thanks
hey for bullet I already explained it to you..
but in case of howitzer 155mm is the caliber/bore/{internal diameter} (i.e. same definition for rifles) and 52x155 is the barrel length so 8.06 m is the length of the barrel for Sh-15.

hey for bullet I already explained it to you..
but in case of howitzer 155mm is the caliber/bore/{internal diameter} (i.e. same definition for rifles) and 52x155 is the barrel length so 8.06 m is the length of the barrel for Sh-15.
thanks..

calibre of Howitzer & gun/rifle are different.
For howitze 52/155mm means its can fire a shell of 155mm dia, and howitzer barrel length will be 155 multiplied by 39.
Not 39 but 52 so the length is 52 x 155 m = 8.0 meters

@HariPrasad @#hydra# @war&peace I really put you guys to a hard workout.Thanks for the information:tup::lol:
No workout for me other than typing-aches.. Good that you learned something.. I use a few guns but I'm an archer.. love bow & arrows

No workout for me other than typing-aches.. Good that you learned something.. I use a few guns but I'm an archer.. love bow & arrows
Oops, somehow boforse howitzer came in to my mind in between and wrot like that. Will correct

it's coming around 614cm 15mmx39 which is far too big bro.Can a barrel length be this big?
Hi, edited my post#19, By mistake i wrote 155 multiplied by 39 instead of 52.

What next from theprint-Pak, nuclear capable assault rifle in Pak army imported from China.. Pink reporting.

I've come back to put you to some workout again lol:lol:..
difference between bore and caliber? @HariPrasad @#hydra#

I've come back to put you to some workout again lol:lol:..
difference between bore and caliber? @HariPrasad @#hydra#
both mean the same thing... Kiddo learn to use Google as well since these are basic things. You should first try good and then post a question here or if you question is very specific to a weapon system then you can ask. .

both mean the same thing... Kiddo learn to use Google as well since these are basic things. You should first try good and then post a question here or if you question is very specific to a weapon system then you can ask. .
yah Thanks for replying and I know that you are busy dudes so sorry for disturbing.Well if you would talk about politics,Kashmir affairs than i'm not a kid over there.Learning daily from you seniors..
google explains in complex terms/languages that's why prefer your explanation.

That is indeed, one of the highest Intel fetch.

However, Satellite Raj types throws bluffs & unconfirmed locations to get more out of it.
Next up , Pakistan tests invisible suits in the snow capped peaks of the thar and cholistan valley

Back
Top Bottom