What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

90931598.jpg

look how you people love your leader who sticks pole in your *** everyday.
you fruitcake drug addicted aids infected losers. you do some heroin today nimbo?

no mate, but I did **** a **** in the *** today.
jk, I wouldn't touch you pakis even if you washed yourselves with acid.

And you know why there are so many addicts in IRan? b/c of Afghanistan but our people have money to throw away on drugs. You retards have to spend it on food.

^ Well that is your ususal critical style once again sir but what do you think that should have been done.

we seldom do honor killings you stupid idiot. we are not arab or afghan u turd face. now go chant I hate U.S.A. and have them manipulate you idiots and topple your gov't again you people are NOT smart. we are ALOT smarter than you retards.

lol

anyways thanks for the lols
I'm off.

you guys have some extraordinarily slow mods here btw

no mate, but I did **** a **** in the *** today.
jk, I wouldn't touch you pakis even if you washed yourselves with acid.

And you know why there are so many addicts in IRan? b/c of Afghanistan but our people have money to throw away on drugs. You retards have to spend it on food.

you love drugs, being tansvetites (your gov't funds operations), being open faggots. of course you would not want a pakistani girl you would want a guy, perhaps a jewy. after he spanks you and makes eyeran do what israel wants it to do.

What the flip, is Google really blocked? Does this mean Pakistani males cant get access to :bunny: that sucks :disagree:

lol

anyways thanks for the lols
I'm off.

you guys have some extraordinarily slow mods here btw

run off coward, while we eat popcorn and watch basijj beat you idiots senseless everday and watch you people cry like little girls. that is your pride. have pride for being bitches, cant even stand up for yourselfs. :lol:

you love drugs, being tansvetites (your gov't funds operations), being open faggots. of course you would not want a pakistani girl you would want a guy, perhaps a jewy. after he spanks you and makes eyeran do what israel wants it to do.

you mean like what the US id doing to you right?

you pakis are being attacked by Americunts but you have the audacity to talk **** about Iran, the only independent country in the middle east. Suck on my 2500 year old persian dick slave.

3657277821_4f536bcac41246046602.jpg

look at you idiots getting your *** beat. oh btw look at how you idiots look like your idol the gulf arabs :lol:

run off coward, while we eat popcorn and watch basijj beat you idiots senseless everday and watch you people cry like little girls. that is your pride. have pride for being bitches, cant even stand up for yourselfs. :lol:

sorry, civilized people don't blow themselves up. What would be our difference from pakis and Afghans if we fought with guns and bombs? That is why **** land is such a **** hole! I would actually rather live in Afghanistan, cuz at least they don't make babies like ******* rats.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

3657277821_4f536bcac41246046602.jpg

look at you idiots getting your *** beat. oh btw look at how you idiots look like your idol the gulf arabs :lol:

are you literate?
most Iranians aren't Persian.

^ Well that is your ususal critical style once again sir but what do you think that should have been done.

I am overly critical, can't change myself.

Could have remained peaceful and used social networking itself to organize campaigns for deleting it. Could have resisted attempts at labeling "jews" as usual and not creating anti-holocaust pages. Could have resisted not posting profanity on the inflammatory page. Could have been more respective of liberty to choose for oneself rather than appointing state to choose for the entire people. And yes, could have ignored the event and not let it become as big as it became. Could have let haters be haters and let rationality prevail.

Censorship = Fascist ; as simple as that

you mean like what the US id doing to you right?

you pakis are being attacked by Americunts but you have the audacity to talk **** about Iran, the only independent country in the middle east. Suck on my 2500 year old persian dick slave.

we are the MOST powerful Islamic nation and we acheived this in only 63 years. we built ourselfs from dirt. we had nothing after the partition but a textile factory that a hindu burned before he left for india. next 100 years image how massively powerful we will be. while israel will be spaking you and you will be hiding underneath your bed from u.s.a. threats.

your 2500 years my ***. bunch of idiots can't develop nothing. we can have you at your knees if we wanted to. and you typical reaction cry just like when the basji beats you. :lol:

sorry, civilized people don't blow themselves up. What would be our difference from pakis and Afghans if we fought with guns and bombs? That is why **** land is such a **** hole! I would actually rather live in Afghanistan, cuz at least they don't make babies like ******* rats.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

are you literate?

at least
most Iranians aren't Persian.

don't worry there are eyeranians in afghanistan who joined al-queada. don't think we do not know you arab *** kisser. uh-huh you eyeranians blew yourselfs up at your guard post. there was a carbombing in iran before and more that we know aobut you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom