What's new

Pakistan's Intelligence tip led to the killing of the butcher of APS.

One thing is for sure the more we rely on others the less successful we will be. Which is why nations like Israel, US it self dont do that. If ISI knew where Pakistans most wanted man was or is? than that news should had been passed on to PAF which should have struck.
I still fail to understand this stupid policy of ours which is taken as weakness on our part and is doing more harm than good.

Here is why some of the logic coming from Pak fails, TTP is Afghan / US assets

Why will CIA target one of its assets ?

Even a two year old can do better than this.

The TTP is not a CIA asset, but an NDS asset. The US has tried in the past to stop Afghan officials from continuing their hatred-driven 70 year long war on Pakistan, but when the government is the only pro-US faction in the country, it's better to let them support a few terrorists while you silently take them down.

The TTP is not a CIA asset, but an NDS asset. The US has tried in the past to stop Afghan officials from continuing their hatred-driven 70 year long war on Pakistan, but when the government is the only pro-US faction in the country, it's better to let them support a few terrorists while you silently take them down.

You are telling me that NDS runs assets who completely obtuse to the CIA and the same assets under the tutelage of Hakeemullah mehsud blew CIA post in khost.

Which world are you living in my friend :) The different sort of conspiracy theories coming out of Pakistan is amazing.

here is how **** theory looks and the more you look at it, the uglier it gets.

TTP are assets of NDS, RAW, MOSSAD but CIA is completely in the dark :) the fact is TTP is just another organziation which is joined in the hip with Afghan Talis, we have no soft spot for them. Anyways this dude is gone, you can believe whatever theory you wan.

One thing is for sure the more we rely on others the less successful we will be. Which is why nations like Israel, US it self dont do that. If ISI knew where Pakistans most wanted man was or is? than that news should had been passed on to PAF which should have struck.
I still fail to understand this stupid policy of ours which is taken as weakness on our part and is doing more harm than good.

Because Pakistan is not the US or Israel, unless you want a full blown war with your neighbour with such an overt action.

You are telling me that NDS runs assets who completely obtuse to the CIA and the same assets under the tutelage of Hakeemullah mehsud blew CIA post in khost.

Which world are you living in my friend :) The different sort of conspiracy theories coming out of Pakistan is amazing.

here is how **** theory looks and the more you look at it, the uglier it gets.

TTP are assets of NDS, RAW, MOSSAD but CIA is completely in the dark :) the fact is TTP is just another organziation which is joined in the hip with Afghan Talis, we have no soft spot for them. Anyways this dude is gone, you can believe whatever theory you wan.

Because Pakistan is not the US or Israel, unless you want a full blown war with your neighbour with such an overt action.

Is it only me and Pakistanis telling you these 'conspiracy theories'? Did you not see the link? The NYT seems to have an opinion contrary to yours. Quoting President Karzai's spokesman: "[the TTP leader] was part of an NDS project like every other intelligence agency is doing...he was cooperating. He was engaged with the NDS. That I can confirm."
Of course the Americans would be shocked that a country which has been playing victim for the last 2 decades would be involved in such games, but like I said, they're your only ally in a hostile country. What can you do?

Your are asking me troll you, but I won't get into that trap ;)

I dont troll. Its a fact whether you like it or not. A country under foreign occupation of US and NATO and you consider yourself a country that is capable of taking on Pakistan in a full blown out war? Seriously lay off the stuff that you are lately having.

@Irfan Baloch @balixd

Ever since I heard this news, I been thinking that this just might be the result of the tour we gave to Senator McCain. If that's the case and if the intelligence was provided by our side, Does that mean that we knew about his whereabouts and we still couldn't hit him ourselves in Nangarhar. We could've used a SOW for the airstrike and he was after all responsible for the APS massacre and that would've been justification enough for the airstrike.

So if we receive intel about Mullah Fazlullah's location, are we just going to stay put and hope that US would act on the passed on intel and take him out or would we take him out ourselves?

@Irfan Baloch @balixd

Ever since I heard this news, I been thinking that this just might be the result of the tour we gave to Senator McCain. If that's the case and if the intelligence was provided by our side, Does that mean that we knew about his whereabouts and we still couldn't hit him ourselves in Nangarhar. We could've used a SOW for the airstrike and he was after all responsible for the APS massacre and that would've been justification enough for the airstrike.

So if we receive intel about Mullah Fazlullah's location, are we just going to stay put and hope that US would act on the passed on intel and take him out or would we take him out ourselves?
it is only America , KSA & Israel (to limited extent) that can strike other countries without declaring war on them.
just over building a gate on our side we are getting the amount of violence and hate from Afghans and their American settled cousins. imagine what will happen if we go after TTP ourselves without express approval and/ or participation of Afghan government?

there is nothing certain in the intelligence world .mostly probabilities and likelihoods sometimes called actionable intelligence yes we have our sources there and American's took action and thats is what matters

Kalilzad and his friend Rohrabacher (in senate committee) are now hating against Pakistan and they can continue until their piles bleed them dry.

For a full blown war well Afghanistan has to be a country first.
A united country where there is no exploitation and persecution of any race.
the current drug-lord culture wont allow that. poppy money is still a viable source of income until Afghanistan's other natural sources are exploited and looted

Guys from what i know, the Chief had recently gave clear message that either you strike or we will do it ourselves and once we do then lot of hue & cry will be created, especially from Afghanistan which may result in heightened tensions.

NDS is a snake, they have never helped nor they will ever help. You guys do remmeber the Latif Ullah Mehsud episode where he was taken from a convoy of NDS guys by the Americans and the real face of NDS & Afghans we saw.

Lets clear one thing once and for all instead of you circling back and forth in a hypocritic manner. Is Afghanistan Negotiating with Afghan taliban as well as fighting them concurrently ? Is Afghanistan Negotiating with Hikmatyar concurrently while fighting with them ? Who allowed Afghan talib office in Doha ? Why Afghanis are still in touch with doha office of Talib ? Why Karzai was insistent Afghan Talin 2nd in command Mullah Baradar to be released if you dont differntiate b/w good and bad talibs ?

Is Pakistan Negotiating with TTP and fighting with them concurrently ?
These are pretty serious questions and need a bit of research.
However i am sure @A-Team will come up with all the answers soon.

I will request you tag me in that post as i would live to see your views on this matter @A-Team whenever you share those

Raheel Shareef recently told the Americans to sort the TTP out inside Afghanistan. Followed by McCain visit to Pakistan. Which lead to the neutralizing of NDS and RAW asset, Umer Naray. While Fazullah and Khalid Khurasani still at large inside Afghanistan under protection of NDS and RAW, the muted Pakistani reaction on the killing of Naray is understandable, where we are playing it cool with this "Do more" attitude. It is still a long road before Indian sponsored terror infra and their front office the NDS is totally neutralized. We do it ourselves or better, Americans do it on our behalf, the goal is to make Pakistan terror free. The following need to be seen in the context above. Those who think Afghans had any clue about the fate of Umer Naray are living in fools paradise. There is an understanding which has been reached a top level, between Pakistan and America. Kabul regime and their Indian sponsors can do whatever they like.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1270714/steps-to-stop-attacks-in-afghanistan-discussed

A source, privy to discussion at the corps commanders meeting, said that Pakistan expected the Afghan government not to allow the use of its soil against Pakistan by the TTP and Indian intelligence agency RAW.

There seems to be confusion on the Pakistani sides I am afraid

- Most consider US a foe but here is ISI ( per your assumption) co-operating with the CIA.

So either they are foe or they are a friend, take a side folks.

- NDS provides ground intelligence on all drones hits.

But let us for the sake of argument consider ISI giving the tip, but we as the Afghans are happy that another murderer has been taken out since we don't indulge in good and bad Taliban and certainly don't find excuses when a TTP is taken out on on our soil. Remember the the mansoor episode when you guys all went defensive.

A little internal discourse well help.

Fair point :)

pot calling the kettle black :)

Latif mehsud was captured by CIA when he was being transported in protection of afghan forces. I never said CIA is our best buddy but we do have our overlapping interests and that is exactly the reason Umar Naray is dead. Afghanistan never in a million years will ever help Pakistan. Your current government is an Indian stooge so i doubt you people have any interest in helping or developing good relations with Pakistan.

@Irfan Baloch @balixd

We cannot do much, our relationship with US were already pushed to the edge. You can clearly see how goons in US are lobbying against us, trying every page in the book to cut down our relations.......
Bajwa sb has already hinted that Pakistan is going to ask US to do more rather than them asking us. so you are right, this happened when Senator John Mccain visited the Miranali area and he was able to see what we have achieved.........now we are back to situation one....you scratch my back i scratch yours

These are pretty serious questions and need a bit of research.
However i am sure @A-Team will come up with all the answers soon.

I will request you tag me in that post as i would live to see your views on this matter @A-Team whenever you share those

Nope. He is too stubborn or dheet to answer these questions. And as of 5 minutes ago i.e 7:15 PM Qatar standard Time , he is still propagating in some thread, Afghanistan doesnot differentiate b/w Good or Bad talis like Pakistan. So it is extremely futile to expect honest answer from a nationalist Afghan.

Back
Top Bottom